rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sticking Point One Bang And Done

Gents I have a question. I have been upping my game and it is getting better. I am getting more bangs. And the quality is getting better 5-7 mostly 5 and 6s though. After two years of struggle and slowly working through the red pill my success is getting more real to me.

I am older 52 and in good shape and I am able to pull some fairly young women. Not consistently and not all the time but it is happening. Last two weeks were really good. Kind of a plateau. But there is an issue that I have a question.

I am noticing that I am able to many times get the bang on the first date by doing the things talked about on here for overcoming LMR. But then I am not getting the 2nd bang. The pattern is. Go on the date. I build lots of comfort, conversation, laughing, touching, the shit tests have been minor. I will admit that my nature is good hear-ted and not such a dark triad, but I temper that with being sexually aggressive, talking about sex and lots of touching and very direct deep eye contact.

I can see the chick getting into me. Escalate, qualifying, bounce to second location, start the kissing and the chick getting more excited, i work through LMR. Get bang. Finish date, with some talking and a little cuddling. Then take them to their car or home. We talk about meeting the following week. At this point they seem really into me. Actually making specific plans on when and where to meet. I do the followup text after they get home telling them I had a good time. Nothing too clingy or needy. They will enthusiastically respond.

May even text with them the next day. Then after that, radio silence. I am not sure what is up. I have told myself some chicks are just going to not work out and chalk it up to numbers.

Any ideas? Or am I just over thinking this?

"Go get yourself some"

Quote: (10-19-2014 04:59 PM)reco2100 Wrote:  

Gents I have a question. I have been upping my game and it is getting better. I am getting more bangs. And the quality is getting better 5-7 mostly 5 and 6s though. After two years of struggle and slowly working through the red pill my success is getting more real to me.

I am older 52 and in good shape and I am able to pull some fairly young women. Not consistently and not all the time but it is happening. Last two weeks were really good. Kind of a plateau. But there is an issue that I have a question.

I am noticing that I am able to many times get the bang on the first date by doing the things talked about on here for overcoming LMR. But then I am not getting the 2nd bang. The pattern is. Go on the date. I build lots of comfort, conversation, laughing, touching, the shit tests have been minor. I will admit that my nature is good hear-ted and not such a dark triad, but I temper that with being sexually aggressive, talking about sex and lots of touching and very direct deep eye contact.

I can see the chick getting into me. Escalate, qualifying, bounce to second location, start the kissing and the chick getting more excited, i work through LMR. Get bang. Finish date, with some talking and a little cuddling. Then take them to their car or home. We talk about meeting the following week. At this point they seem really into me. Actually making specific plans on when and where to meet. I do the followup text after they get home telling them I had a good time. Nothing too clingy or needy. They will enthusiastically respond.

May even text with them the next day. Then after that, radio silence. I am not sure what is up. I have told myself some chicks are just going to not work out and chalk it up to numbers.

Any ideas? Or am I just over thinking this?

Looks like it's time for the forum to cross one more off the list.

Quote: (10-19-2014 05:24 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What an arms race:

A smile means nothing.
A conversation means nothing.
A number means nothing.
A date means nothing.
A makeout means nothing.

Also coming soon:

A declaration of undying love means nothing.
A marriage ceremony means nothing.
A bang means nothing.
Nothing means anything.

When you sleep with a girl on the first date, sometimes there can be a feeling of buyer's remorse. The girl might feel slutty for moving too fast, if you didn't build enough comfort. You might want to experiment with just going for a make-out on the first date, and postponing the bang until the 2nd date.

@reco2100 That is almost a text description of a couple bangs I´ve had lately. After a successful date, bang the same night and ending cuddling and kissing in bed, sometimes there is a second date/bang, sometimes there isn't. Radio and text silence from her occurs.

I attribute this to several of possible reasons:

- She wanted something serious, detected you are a player who is looking for bangs and/or a lite mini-relationship, and nexted you. This is likely in latin american countries and other 3rd world cultures. In the anglosphere, not so much.

- She nexted you for the next bang from tinder/bar/etc. This is increasing at an alarming rate, where even fucking her means nothing after the thrill of the novelty wears off and the hormonal rush recedes. This may happen in as little as 2 days, or as long as 3 weeks. The main issue is that you are competing with other alphas just for the chance of fucking her. A bang is meaningless to her but a triumph for you. Life ain't fair.

- You were a bad fuck. Also possible. Many factors involved, from logistics, alcohol, time and yours and her mental and physical state that night. Not so much to say. Move one, she already has.

- It wasn't the fuck of the century. With competition the current level, only the fuck of the century will manage to keep her interested more than 2 months. Even a good fuck means nothing where she can get 4 guys your value and game to give her the same fuck. If you have very high value over her, you can keep her even with mediocre fucks, but if you are and 8 that means keeping a 6. Not quite the deal. To keep 7s and 8s, you need serious game in order to give her the full service which will keep her feeling and thinking about you. For that you need to be an experienced player. Whether spending years sharpening your skills is worth so much time, is up to you.

- She felt like nexting you. For any possible bazillion reasons, her hamster decided to feel like not talking to you again. Nothing to do here. As long as she is young/hot, she will have an ample supply of betas and alphas, while you will have to up your game and grind until the next bang.

- You fucked it up in the inner game department. While you had the game to get the bang quickly, you lack the game to keep her after the novelty factor wears up. It could be your lifestyle, attitude, social circle, etc., so this is more an issue of inner game which can be improved over the years.

I've had this experience, almost word for word in many of my past bangs as well. I think jasond hit it on the head that she got hit with a serious case of buyer's remorse. Women are emotion driven so when the after sex high wears off, her ASD hits her pretty hard. I'm going to also try a two date formula and will report how that works out.

Guys thanks for the input. I think there is a lot for me to work on. I think it is a combination of ASD afterward. One of them was a very cute little Cubana, and the other may be just not enough inner game and connection after we had connected and then we had quick sex and she got ASD.

I also stubled accross a potential answer in the thread on Game from sourcecodes recommendations to his friends. There is a podcast about Danger and Play on charisma and how important that is. Really good stuff. And as much as I pride myself on my conversational ability i learned that I still have a ways to go on his ideas about charisma.

I am meeting my three remaining girls in my rotation all this week. So I am going to apply this stuff right away.

"Go get yourself some"

It is not buyer-s remorse, it is pure and simple R-selection. It is concept that is misunderstood and barely talked about, and yet it is necessary to explain things like this.

In the modern Western world, young women do not want relationships. They have become greater players than men. They don-t believe in love or even continuity in a relationship, and have truly adopted, thanks to feminism, the sexual morale of men. Although she won-t always say it, the same thoughts that go through your head go through her-s, it is a consequence of masculinization. You will often hear things like "I don-t date assholes, I use them for sex", "I like fucking, I-m a fucking sexual independent girl, I don-t need a boyfriend but I have needs. If I like a guy, I-ll fuck him, it-s no big deal, it-s just fucking sex." Many of these young modern specimens go out to the club every few weeks with the particular purpose of getting fucked by a stranger. 20 years ago women would give fake numbers to men who approached them. Now they will give fake numbers to guys after they have fucked them. You mean literally nothing to them. Many will rack up incredible numbers, with girls over 50 past partners not being a rare thing at all.

This is the R-selected reality. It is present all throughout the Western world, even in some proclaimed nirvanas like Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and, to a marginally lesser extent, Brazil. Everywhere with a strong Western influence.

Knowing that do what you will. I do not date R-selected women, I have sex with them for sure, but trying to pursue girls with this mindset for anything past one night will simply destroy your self-esteem.

^^Fucking powerful and both truth right there. +1 Rep Point given.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (10-19-2014 06:43 PM)jasond Wrote:  

When you sleep with a girl on the first date, sometimes there can be a feeling of buyer's remorse. The girl might feel slutty for moving too fast, if you didn't build enough comfort. You might want to experiment with just going for a make-out on the first date, and postponing the bang until the 2nd date.

I agree. I find if u bang on the first day, it finishes faster. If u hold off until 2nd date and get to know her better, she will want to catch up with you. The more she talks to you, the more she is investing in you!

If you want to get into a relationship with her, wait a couple weeks at least or even longer if u can hold out. Human beings valve things we have to wait for.

if i want a casual root, i usually hold off to the 2nd.

there is also many girls out there that bang on the first date and move on! if she is a busy so called 'empowered' woman, she usually fucks and moves on cause she is a slut!