rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strip club... feeling really bad

Long story short, I was hanging out with a few friends when they informed me about a local strip club that was 'full service'. I thought, ehh, could be a good time so we walked there after a full night of drinking and took out $200 each.

I sat down to watch a show when a stripper offers me a dance and a bj for $200. I declined but did take the dance... Once we were back there I ended up blowing $400 and got a bj anyways. She actually started with 'I like to kiss' and then stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I rinsed my mouth out afterwards with mouth wash and ended my night after waiting half an hour for my friend.

There are just a few things that are lingering with me at this point...

I will schedule an STD test in two weeks. Should I be worried about any oral diseases?

I feel like a chump for spending that much money on a few minutes...

And to add to that, the night shined a light on a few things for me:

1) Nice guy mentality - Even with strippers... She sensed it and got more money out of me than otherwise would have been possible
2) Standoffish mentality - Strippers were talking to other random dudes while I sat there waiting for my friend. While I don't particularly care about that situation, it does hold true for my life in general. I'm not approachable for some reason.
3) I honestly feel as if I have nothing to offer at this point. This is a side effect of being at the club tonight, but it does feel true. I am like this with friends and girls that I find attractive. I don't have a thing to say to anyone many times. I don't know how the hell I will keep a girl interested at all at this point. I had a gf in the past but she even lost interest in me at a certain point...

I apologize if I'm not being lucid right now. I hope I can think better tomorrow.

You paid 400$ for a blowjob?????

I wouldn't worry about stds, from what I know, only mono is tranmitted orally; go to the doctor and ask if it makes u feel better.

What's done is done. No point worrying; just treat this as an expensive lesson.

Well mono is pretty bad by my book... I did rinse so hopefully it can't survive the listerine.

and yes... I feel like a huge chump for wasting the money.

At least you got something out of it haha, I've seen strippers hustle people and then only give them a few dances.

HPV can be transmitted orally, herpes can be transmitted orally etc. However, it rarely happens.

As far as not being interesting, just have a lot of experiences and solve that problem. Just takes practice

Man don't worry about to much. The good thing out of this is that you realize that you have some work to do. First you've got to become more of a chatty person. Can seem daunting at first, but it is definitely possible since I did it.

I started daygaming back in 2011 and was stuttering when asking girls direction! I stuck through the pain and rejection and can now literally never run out of things to say by just observing!

My advice is to start daygaming just to become chatty in general. Really cute girls have absolutely no problem talking a lot in the day. At first you will feel like a phony while you see big group of people laughing and relaxing while you'll be sweating with anxiety, but this is what you have to do to get better. It is your path to take, so it is in your hands.

don't worry about std's.

granted that every girl you kiss sometime before had a dick in her mouth, but it really depends on the length of time in my book

but kissing a bj stripper??

hahaha

reminds me of this joke

A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar-

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
Chicken Sandwich: $2.50
Hand Job: $10.00

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.

"Yes?" she enquires with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"

"I was wondering", whispers the man, "Are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes", she purrs, "I am."

The man replies "Well wash your bloody hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

Quote: (10-18-2014 10:57 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

don't worry about std's.

granted that every girl you kiss sometime before had a dick in her mouth, but it really depends on the length of time in my book

but kissing a bj stripper??

hahaha

reminds me of this joke

A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar-

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
Chicken Sandwich: $2.50
Hand Job: $10.00

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.

"Yes?" she enquires with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"

"I was wondering", whispers the man, "Are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes", she purrs, "I am."

The man replies "Well wash your bloody hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

[Image: ohshit.gif]

MDP

Quote: (10-18-2014 10:44 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Man don't worry about to much. The good thing out of this is that you realize that you have some work to do. First you've got to become more of a chatty person. Can seem daunting at first, but it is definitely possible since I did it.

I started daygaming back in 2011 and was stuttering when asking girls direction! I stuck through the pain and rejection and can now literally never run out of things to say by just observing!

My advice is to start daygaming just to become chatty in general. Really cute girls have absolutely no problem talking a lot in the day. At first you will feel like a phony while you see big group of people laughing and relaxing while you'll be sweating with anxiety, but this is what you have to do to get better. It is your path to take, so it is in your hands.

That is good advice. Too long have I been expecting to improve my social skills by taking no action. Might be time to go talk to some randos...

Thanks for the replies guys. I am still feeling really off about the whole ordeal but it makes me feel a bit better to know that I'm not getting judged here. I think I'm staying away from strip clubs and generally avoiding spending money for a while.

Good news is that this might be a good start to knock me off my ass for a while. Feeling uncomfortable prompts the most action and change in my opinion.

Scheduling STD test for soon haha.

Quote: (10-18-2014 10:45 PM)norebly Wrote:  

Scheduling STD test for soon haha.

You didn't get an STD from something like that. Calm down.

You should be getting a nut off if you go to a strip club, the lesson to be learned is just that you spent too much money to do so. Don't be one of those guys that only goes to these places with your group of bros, you're making yourself into a target.

Sometimes I laugh really hard about the worries some guys have over STDs. Fuck if they were justified I would be a walking STD central, but the fact is, I dont have anything and am healthy (no karma for this please).

But yeah don't sweat it, we all slip up sometimes, fuck an ugly girl or do something stupid, charge it to the game and keep moving forward!

Don't use the word randos, it makes you sound like a chick.

"Fly bitches" is the appropriate vernacular.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

^ rottenapple has some good skeletons in his closet lol, all the best players do. Risk has consequences.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-18-2014 11:08 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ rottenapple has some good skeletons in his closet lol, all the best players do. Risk has consequences.

"Those aren't herpes sores, they're battle scars!"

Stan Hope

Quote: (10-18-2014 05:59 AM)norebly Wrote:  

Long story short, I was hanging out with a few friends when they informed me about a local strip club that was 'full service'. I thought, ehh, could be a good time so we walked there after a full night of drinking and took out $200 each.

Actually, I AM going to be harsh with you. Cause these replies aren't cutting it.(only read the first few before I collapsed due to the facepalming)

You need to get new friends, now.

You need to get rid of these chumps and choose your friends carefully.

You are what you eat, and you become what your friends become.

I'd rather have ZERO friends, than friends like yours, who don't know game, or are bad with money or both.

You want freinds that either:

A)Know how to spend their money (i.e. using their money to make more money

B) are well versed in game

C) Both if possible. if not, then at LEAST A.

Don't beat youself up over it, You ALREADY KNOW what to do. so do it.

Oh and don't go to a strip club. EVER AGAIN. if you want to go somewhere, Go to a golf course, at least you'll have the chance of meeting people who are well off there.

Isaiah 4:1

What he said.

I wouldn't worry about STD; no danger. I would just worry about my money and which kind of friends I have.

Strip clubs are there to strip you out of your money. A $400 bj is really bad while you can get that for free.

And those girls are gold diggers / sluts , exactly the kind of girl you don't want.

As far as I recall, a blowjob is safer than a french kiss. The level of bacteria in the human mouth is notable. Also, the average professional stripper should be cleaner than your average college whore. A pro stripper who charges a lot knows her shit, and takes some precautions. The girl who banged 6 dudes in springbreak rawdog, not so much.

Also, don't spend on strippers. Better to be rejected 100 times and jerck off rather than paying for the prey without the thrill of the hunt. I know from experience.

With $400 you can fuck a new hooker every day for a couple of weeks in SE Asia. What a waste of money.

You'd have to spend more than $400 to get to Bangkok.

Quote: (10-19-2014 09:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Depends on where you live.

You can get a budget airline from Australia one way for $400.

There are $399 business class specials from Sydney to Singapore that I saw with my own eyes.

So, theoretically, with $400 from Sydney you can fly to Bangkok economy and get a blowjob.

You'll need some extra to go back though.

Thanks for the replies again.

So it really seems like I need to work on a few things:

1) Not going to strip clubs... doesn't feel like my thing
2) Keeping a tight schedule of things to do that will better me as a person. Any suggestions for places to hangout ?
3) Keep a conversation going. I know this one is just practice, but are there any good guides that can start me off?

Buy BANG, then you'll maybe get free BJs and saves 390$

Quote: (10-20-2014 01:13 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

There are $399 business class specials from Sydney to Singapore that I saw with my own eyes.

So, theoretically, with $400 from Sydney you can fly to Bangkok economy and get a blowjob.

So you're saying you can get a blowjob in Bangkok for 1 dollar?

smh

WIA

You might want to reconsider the people you hang out with. Hanging out with guys who take you to 'full service strip clubs' is 90% of your problem right there. If you were hanging out with guys who take you to the gym and daygaming in the mall, it'd be a different story.

Quote: (10-20-2014 01:33 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2014 01:13 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

So you're saying you can get a blowjob in Bangkok for 1 dollar?

smh

WIA

Read again. I said $399 business class. Economy is $199.

You can get hell of a blowjob for $200 in Bangkok.

$200 BJ in Bangkok? More like $10 if you know where to go.

But for real, paying for that is not worth it. So many dating sites where you can get free stuff, I wouldn't pay a penny for that. Perhaps just a cab fare or something, but the actual job is free.

Yeah the air ticket is the most expensive part. For the rest it's all cheap.