rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The strange things that turn you off

Morning All,

so this came to me last night when I met up with a girl for drinks. now to her credit she dressed really well and was keen. The first thing I noticed though was her legs....now I happen to appreciate it when women have good legs, and heels are just a cherry on the top if their legs are great already.

This one showed up in heels and a skirt, which when I got her number she was wearing jeans so I couldn't tell. bottom line is her calves don't seem to have that slight taper from the knee to the ankle....it was just straight up and down (without being fatty cankles or whatnot). instantly I got a soft-on and left.

Does anyone else have those specific things about a woman (can be anything but since you notice what she looks like first im guessing it will be something physical) that once you see it you are either doing a mental fist-pump or mutter "fuuuuuck" under your breath??

Now for comparison I did a quick search and saw two polar opposites for comparison:

Kendall Jenner - nice legs:
[Image: attachment.jpg22228]   

the other is an extreme (you'd see that shit from a mile away) but still highlights the FUCK THAT moment im talking about
[Image: attachment.jpg22229]   

Varicose veins on legs are disgusting. I even saw a woman with them on her arms. Yuck. Add ugly ass moles, those will make you go limp dick as well.

Definitely, one reason I don't like big tits is that they have some really prominent veins and yes; equivalent to varicose.

Cottage cheese asses and legs.

Moles on the face.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

ugly feet

Quote: (10-17-2014 09:31 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Cottage cheese asses and legs.

Moles on the face.

good one - and the shit thing is with the cottage cheese ass sometimes you can't spot it until its too late and once seen, cannot be unseen.

Thick calves (even if toned), I need a defined small ankle and slender calves. The thighs and hips can be meatier but thicker calves and even a hint of cankle is a huge turn off.

Ugly hands or feet (long finger toes make me almost sick) as already mentioned.

Large hands or feet (way too mannish)

Ear lobes that connect directly to the side of the head instead of the ones that U-shape hang a bit.

A hint of strong brow bone shape above the eyes (mannish).

Eye veins, puffy red eyes. Some girls have it slightly at all times or alot.

The gum to teeth ratio... there needs to be about 3/4 teeth to gum ratio. Big gums and small teeth... can't do it.

Girls with no chin so to speak. That neck that connects directly to the chin and their is no jawline at all, a shapeless jaw/chin. Guys can cover this with a beard, girls are fucked.

A large forehead or a female hairline that is very high.

Any kind of nose that isn't a cute button nose. I can't stand a ridged nose, or beakish nose on a chick.

Taxi-cab ears.

Even slight forearm hair that is dark. Can't do it! On the other hand blonde baby peach fuzz on tan skin can be a huge turn on for me.

And wait for it drumroll....

A hairy or ugly asshole on a chick. I am an ass man. Yes some assholes on girls are much sexier than others, just like vaginas can be. Some look beat as fuck, what I imagine a sick gorilla's asshole would look like.

This is why I am always single. [Image: lol.gif]

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

get to 3:45.....sums it up well

Crooked teeth
Super shrill high pitched voice/ deep masculine voice
Flat, broad noses
Bad eye shape (not sure how to describe this)
Fat thighs

Quote: (10-17-2014 10:02 PM)Alexanderthelarge Wrote:  

Crooked teeth
Super shrill high pitched voice/ deep masculine voice
Flat, broad noses
Bad eye shape (not sure how to describe this)
Fat thighs

if I were to say "out of proportion" would that sum it up well?? ive found that aesthetic proportion sometimes cements attractive/unattractive for me. like overly large hips, nice curves but narrow shoulders/fat thighs and small calves etc.

To anyone reading this I should clarify - when I say "strange things" it is strange not because it ISNT a turnoff but because it may be minor overall (like a longer than average toe or a cherry-tomato ended thumb) but it just kills the mood REALLY QUICKLY.

Proportions do play a part in a girls overall attractiveness. Off topic: bodybuilding is all about proportions. Can't have triceps that are overdeveloped in proportion to your biceps etc etc

But what I meant was, that the eyes don't go well with the girls face. I.e it doesn't match (if that makes sense?)

In my book, I feel that Japanese girls have the best facial features among Asian women (I like girls with angular features) that being said, one thing that I've noticed is that Japanese girls have the worst teeth; everything is fine until they open their mouth (literally) their teeth are all jagged and crooked. I'm not that anal about dental aesthethics that I expect everyone to have straight teeth from wearing braces, but really their teeth are just atrocious

Heres a photo to illustrate my point about bad teeth

from that photo it looks like the teeth are barely contained by the mouth, and the mouth is accentuated by the small jawline. I hear you about bodybuilding that's why I think Frank Zane and Dexter Jackson are still the most underrated bodybuilders (Arnold still had an amazing physique but you could see the lack in separation through his quads also lacking the "X" shape along the sides when he did the front double-bicep).

Penis. Deal breaker.....

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

bunions
[Image: attachment.jpg22231]   

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

One word: Cankles [Image: rolleyes.gif]

I can't stand New Zealand accents. I've never heard one that didn't make me want to claw my eyes out. I'm just glad I already have the flag so I'll never have to put up with it again.

Go to 1 minute in.

My biggest one is ugly/poorly taken care of hands and feet, total deal breaker, also if the hands are large. Average/OK is whatever, but beautiful hands and feet adds major points in my eyes.

Also, I demand a nearly prestine asshole, otherwise its a one time only fuck.

Everything else is obvious, none of us ( for the most part ) want cottage cheese, thunder thighs, cankles, snaggle tooth's, etc.

unpainted finger nails

dark roots (can't stand bottle blondes!)

"beauty marks"

uggs

too much junk in the trunk

Asian noses. They're hooked yet flat, fat, and the nostrils are flared

she did seem to go a little over the top.

Wide faces/pancake faces

Eyes too close too each other, can't be trusted

Any girl who says "like" too much when talking. Any girl who regurgitates internet or txt talk in person like "lol" or uses air quotes.

Non white girl I meet abroad with westernized accent ie. british, american, aussie, etc.. I automatically think "cunt."

Girls who wear bright red lipstick.

Big moles or any acne.

Angular faces. A lot of southeast asian and a few european nationalities are angular in an unpleasant way.

Short legs. Even if she's hot otherwise..short legs turns me off.

Crude mannerisms. Slamming a door, kicking off her shoes when she gets into my pad, tossing something aside carelessly.

Belly fat. Even a slight layer of evident belly fat is an instant boner kill. It reminds me of Lechon.

Gravely voice or stupid laugh.

Quote: (10-18-2014 02:38 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Wide faces/pancake faces

You just ruled out half of the korean female population and 1/3rd of Chinese.

Angular in an unpleasant way?--im having a hard time visualizing what this could possibly mean.
Non westernized women with a western accent?--so you'd rather put up with girls who can't speak proper english?

Ill have to agree with him on pancake faces.

Oh here's another one, coloured contacts on asian women.