rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to kiss a girl the first time

I know a lot of guys have a problem with this. So I am going to give you a simple and fool proof way to handle this. Kissing should come after touching a girl in an intimate manner. You are holding hands or have held hands, you have touched her on her leg, lower back, upper arms etc.

The key is to let the girl know you want to kiss her. You do this by going in slowly towards her mouth. Don't just jump on the girl or try to "steal a kiss." Wait until you feel she is comfortable with you touching her. Waiting until she is close to you. Her face should be within two feet (60 cm) of your face. Look her in the eyes, look at her mouth, look at her nose. Think about what her lips would feel like. Do this while she is talking not you. Hold one of hands while using your other hand to pull her into you - gently. Slowly, move your mouth towards her while you are looking at her face. If she pulls back, stop, keep talking, act like it's no big deal - it isn't. If she turns her face when you go for the kiss. Again, act like it's not big deal and keep talking. As long as she doesn't move away from you, everything is fine. Wait for 10-15 minutes and try again.

Don't try to kiss a girl when you are moving. It's difficult and she will probably reject you simply because it was unexpected. The key to escalating the first time and the kiss is to gradually do things. Don't make any sudden movements. Let the girl know what you intend to do by doing things slowly. Sure, grabbing her face and kissing her can work with some girls, but most girls don't like surprises when it comes to physical stuff. So let the girl know you what your intentions are by escalating slowly but progressively. To make you feel better, it is not unusually for a Brazilian girl to reject a Brazilian guy more than five times for the first kiss. Don't let anything the girl does spoil your night. Just remember as long as she is still there next to you, it's a good sign and keep going.

The cardinal rule to remember is that you have to allow a girl to contribute to any interaction. It's ok for you to initiate and go most of the way but the girl has to be willing to give something back even if it's just 10%. If you can't get a girl to reciprocate after trying a number of times there's a good chance she's not attracted to you. It's no fun kissing a girl that doesn't kiss you back - at least a little.

Good advice. I could kick myself over the number of hot girls I missed getting with because they coquettishly resisted my first attempt at a kiss. It would completely dishearten me and I wouldn't go for it again.

You have to remember a girl MUST resist you sexually otherwise she will think, that you will think, she is too easy. Even just getting a date with a Latin girl can be a trial. It is not uncommon for a Latin girl to turn you down a number of times before she goes out with you just on principle. Besides, a woman, views persistence the same as passion. (As long as it's coming from someone they are attracted to. You don't want to waste time with a girl that's just not attracted to you.)

Quote: (10-13-2014 03:31 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

You have to remember a girl MUST resist you sexually otherwise she will think, that you will think, she is too easy. Even just getting a date with a Latin girl can be a trial. It is not uncommon for a Latin girl to turn you down a number of times before she goes out with you just on principle. Besides, a woman, views persistence the same as passion. (As long as it's coming from someone they are attracted to. You don't want to waste time with a girl that's just not attracted to you.)

Regarding the bold...that's true...

Another way of looking at it is that she wants to make sure you are attracted to her enough to pursue sex. Which I believe is simply a different way of saying what you said. She wants to be chosen, not to be the chooser.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

My first kiss--at age 20--was initiated by the girl, because I was afraid of doing anything invasive or imposing. She initiated several more times before telling me that, yes, she prefers for me to initiate. It's wrong to make a woman feel uncomfortable or invaded in any capacity whatsoever, right?

The thing is, this wasn't even a slutty girl. She was actually wanting to save her first kiss for her husband, but she gave it to me. I had told her I loved her, but then I changed my mind.

Blair Naso publishes on ROK every Thirsty Thursday. Send him mail, read his articles, and buy his literary anthology.

If a woman is uncomfortable around you she will move away. It's that simply. As long as she doesn't move away from you, you keep going. Don't try to read into her actions, you can't. That's the only think I look at and it's very easy to read that. Well, she just shifted her body a foot away from me, she must not be comfortable with whatever I am doing. Whenever a woman moves away from you DO NOT follow her! Don't move closer. Stay where you are or even shift away slightly. Give her some space and continue talking as if nothing has happened. Once you feel she is comfortable again, either pull her closer to you or move closer to her.

Seems like good advise, I usually proceed like that with most girls. Some play hard to get but don't let that get to you.

Can I interject an alternate view here ?

I don't ever hold hands, rub backs, kino, etc. That's just not me personally.

I can tell by her body language if she's into our date, leaning, hair playing, smiling, strong eye contact etc.

With those observations and factoring how she's reacting to our interaction I either bail or go for the kiss.

I agree you come in slow, not fast, BUT as soon as you do that I escalate fast as hell (see my signature) with hair, biting lips, ass/hip grabbing etc.

Perhaps it's how I pick these girls and filter them before a date that leads to me to never getting rejected for a kiss.

It's been a long time since a girl turned her head away from mine going in.

I've never had a girl turn her head away from me when going for the first kiss however something interesting happened recently, i tried to escalate from light french kissing to more tongue action but the girl would constantly close her mouth, not sure if she was doing it on purpose or was inexperienced/shy. So my tongue would "hit the wall". Any ideas for breaking through this temporary barrier?

Btw, with this date I eventually ended up skipping tongue action and just proceeded to coast to the next base [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:01 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

I've never had a girl turn her head away from me when going for the first kiss however something interesting happened recently, i tried to escalate from light french kissing to more tongue action but the girl would constantly close her mouth, not sure if she was doing it on purpose or was inexperienced/shy. So my tongue would "hit the wall". Any ideas for breaking through this temporary barrier?

Btw, with this date I eventually ended up skipping tongue action and just proceeded to coast to the next base [Image: banana.gif]

Some girls just don't like tongue kissing.

For the rest it's a comfort thing again; back one step and start again. Same as any other resistance.

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:01 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Kiss another part of her body that you are attracted to.

Or catch her by surprise and shove your tongue down her throat....

Bumping this thread because it has good advice that can seem obvious.

I have missed out on bangs recently because I didn't escalate physically the right way. You have to put across your desire through action.