rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Saharah Eve the female supremacist"- the most extreme case of female pedestalization

"Saharah Eve the female supremacist"- the most extreme case of female pedestalization

Some time ago a friend showed me this site:

http://www.saharaheve.com/

Most of the site is NSFW.
The very first page shows a quotation in bold:

Quote:Quote:

"Man was created by Woman to be Her slave; To worship Her, to please Her and protect Her from harmful and menial toil."

Thumbnails of videos in which guys are getting whipped, completely humiliated and what not, follow. What distinguishes this gig from other typical "mistress" femdom fetish sites, is that this bitch runs a public blog in which she "takes female supremacy to real life". She also supports any and every "female supremacist" cues in mainstream media/real world:

http://www.saharaheve.com/blog/?p=1656

Her lifestyle is basically having a few literal male slaves around the house doing all the shit for her and "worshiping her". I imagine those omega guys dedicate their time and body (basically their life) just to experience the "privilege" of being around this woman and servicing her. She has somebody shooting the videos, it can be safely assumed to whom all the profit is going to. She is the ultimate resource extractor.
I also imagine she has countless thirsty omegas "worshiping" her online and paying for her shit.

http://www.saharaheve.com/blog/?p=2022

She takes those "slaves" to the streets of NYC and walks them like dogs. In one of the videos she does not only that, but the guy has also a remote controlled zapper strapped to his balls under clothes. She continuously zaps him when there are people around. I imagine if we inverted the sexes in this scenario, it would end within 30 seconds with few white knights beating the crap out of the guy and with police on the way.

As a young guy who is fairly new to Red Pill, I was trying to think what to make out of it. I believe that what this woman does, although it is fetish stuff, doesn't just exist in vacuum. She basically takes every advantage of female privilege there is, I think that much of what she does is a representation of already existing, corrupted male-female dynamics (especially in US and Anglosphere) and takes it to the very extreme.

Not everything in this world is the feminine imperative run wild. This shit is harmless. No point getting riled up over it or trying to apply red pill theory.
Interesting link though. I wonder what happened to the guys in their life to make them like this.

I don´t see much of a problem with this. If these idiots enjoy this shit and being humiliated, let them have it.

Just FYI, I don't see this as a problem or something harmful, rather than an interesting case of female (natural) privileges, sexual dynamics and today's gender relations gone totally nuts.

I wish normal 'femenism' was a brazen at this...men would snap out of it quickly. Instead its more like the frog in boiling water analogy. This, I file under 'messed up fetishes' and has as much likelyhood of sweeping the world as a 'diaper fetish' becoming a worldwide fashion trend.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The men that would subject themselves to such a thing are pathetic beta simps.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

She is a glorified prostitute.

'Female Supremacy' is just a fancy way to label a sexual fetish. Men pay her to do what they want(dominate them).

Quote: (10-13-2014 04:35 AM)Go-getter Wrote:  

As a young guy who is fairly new to Red Pill, I was trying to think what to make out of it. I believe that what this woman does, although it is fetish stuff, doesn't just exist in vacuum. She basically takes every advantage of female privilege there is, I think that much of what she does is a representation of already existing, corrupted male-female dynamics (especially in US and Anglosphere) and takes it to the very extreme.

Female privilege is a function of her sexual market value. Feminism is about collusion and price fixing
in order to maintain or elevate female privilege way past their sexual expiration date.

Women want to be able to determine their own sexual market value. Sorry cupcake it doesn't work that way.

Morpheus:Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Neo: Feminism [Image: huh.gif]

Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?

Neo: Yes.

Morpheus: Feminism is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Team Nachos

"Man was created by Woman to be Her slave; To worship Her, to please Her and protect Her from harmful and menial toil."

Thumbnails of videos in which guys are getting whipped, completely humiliated and what not, follow. What distinguishes this gig from other typical "mistress" femdom fetish sites, is that this bitch runs a public blog in which she "takes female supremacy to real life". She also supports any and every "female supremacist" cues in mainstream media/real world:

Her lifestyle is basically having a few literal male slaves around the house doing all the shit for her and "worshiping her". I imagine those omega guys dedicate their time and body (basically their life) just to experience the "privilege" of being around this woman and servicing her. She has somebody shooting the videos, it can be safely assumed to whom all the profit is going to. She is the ultimate resource extractor.
I also imagine she has countless thirsty omegas "worshiping" her online and paying for her shit.

She takes those "slaves" to the streets of NYC and walks them like dogs. In one of the videos she does not only that, but the guy has also a remote controlled zapper strapped to his balls under clothes. She continuously zaps him when there are people around. I imagine if we inverted the sexes in this scenario, it would end within 30 seconds with few white knights beating the crap out of the guy and with police on the way.

Firstly ,i would like to ask you ,how did you find this website ?
Either someone showed to you or you are into these stuff .
Secondly ,i want to advise you ,not to judge people ,because their beliefs ,likes and way of thinking are different in comparison with what you have .If something is not harmful to people that do not want to be harmed ,there is no reason for you ,to judge others .The people in the video have agreed and signed legal contracts to do what they do .
And finally ,i would like to clarify ,that Saharah Eve for the people in the videos and many others across the world is not just a "bitch/prostitute" that they pay to dominate them ,aka as a dominatrix or however you want to call it .In other words ,She does not have femdom sessions with clients and She doesn't have a dungeon or something .Saharah Eve for many people is a Goddess ,their belief system .Her word has inspired people across the world to believe in something and Her site and blog is not just femdom sex .There are many articles ,which analyze ,in detail ,Her philosophy and other articles that motivate people to give money to charitities for children or for people with problems .Her philosophy is not just a femdom theme sex act .She writes about social problems and things that you didn't find time to open a discussion for ,in a forum .But you find time to post about something that is not harmful to you .There are books and articles ,in which you can find more information about Saharism and the roots of the Goddess Saharah Eve ,and Her philosophy as well .Saharism communities are also a part of what you call just a fetish and if you had time to find more about this subject you would do it ,rather than critisizing something without knowing anything .
In coclusion ,you may find the videos/photos/articles offensive to you .However ,there is no reason for you ,to start calling names and disrespect what others get inspiration from or get passionate about .You clearly shouldn't have entered the site if the first line you read was offensive to you .

P.S. Saharism communities ,for people that don't know ,is a gathering of believers of the Goddess Saharah Eve and it takes place not just in the US ,but in many countries around the world ,just like Italy and UK and now in Germany and Greece .

[Image: 47339252.jpg]

Yawn, just idiots that want to supplicate a woman's ego.

Next.

Quote: (11-07-2014 04:18 PM)SaharismBeliever Wrote:  

Secondly ,i want to advise you ,not to judge people ,because their beliefs ,likes and way of thinking are different in comparison with what you have .If something is not harmful to people that do not want to be harmed ,there is no reason for you ,to judge others .The people in the video have agreed and signed legal contracts to do what they do .
And finally ,i would like to clarify ,that Saharah Eve for the people in the videos and many others across the world is not just a "bitch/prostitute" that they pay to dominate them ,aka as a dominatrix or however you want to call it .In other words ,She does not have femdom sessions with clients and She doesn't have a dungeon or something .Saharah Eve for many people is a Goddess ,their belief system .Her word has inspired people across the world to believe in something and Her site and blog is not just femdom sex .There are many articles ,which analyze ,in detail ,Her philosophy and other articles that motivate people to give money to charitities for children or for people with problems .Her philosophy is not just a femdom theme sex act .She writes about social problems and things that you didn't find time to open a discussion for ,in a forum .But you find time to post about something that is not harmful to you .There are books and articles ,in which you can find more information about Saharism and the roots of the Goddess Saharah Eve ,and Her philosophy as well .Saharism communities are also a part of what you call just a fetish and if you had time to find more about this subject you would do it ,rather than critisizing something without knowing anything .
In coclusion ,you may find the videos/photos/articles offensive to you .However ,there is no reason for you ,to start calling names and disrespect what others get inspiration from or get passionate about .You clearly shouldn't have entered the site if the first line you read was offensive to you .

P.S. Saharism communities ,for people that don't know ,is a gathering of believers of the Goddess Saharah Eve and it takes place not just in the US ,but in many countries around the world ,just like Italy and UK and now in Germany and Greece .

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-07-2014 04:18 PM)SaharismBeliever Wrote:  

So Saharism teaches to misplace the punctuation marks ?

Quote: (11-07-2014 05:49 PM)Blobert Wrote:  

So Saharism teaches to misplace the punctuation marks ?

[Image: 56050159.jpg]

[Image: IgigNYK.gif]

How DARE you talk about the goddess like that !

[Image: lol.gif]

So it's a cult.

Hey "Belieber", you've invented and made us aware of a new species of white knight that had not been known to science until now.

I dub thee... the kamikaze knight. You bravely charged in here out of absent self esteem and sheer stupidity, knowing that the battle was already lost. You were cut down in one retaliation, leaving your enemies to dine on your entrails. I'm sure the goddess is pleased.

This thread just became tasty and intriguing.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Are Saharah Believers (am I saying it correctly? Si, er, correcto) will be our new IRTs, descending on the forum on every 1st of month in order to express their righteous fury against people who are disrespecting their goddess? [Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is taken from the comment section of that site. Hylareeooos

My Goddess ,
Saharism will rise and crush the sinners/males that do not bow in front of You in the pictures posted .Your Greatness and Divine Nature will lead us all to the truth ,away from the lies of the patriarchical world .You Goddess ,Saharah Eve ,the One that created everything and the One that with a movement of Her Finger can make the sun go up and down ,will lead us to the true restructure of this world ,Your world .

Truly Yours

I was there the day feminism fell...

You just know that she would be the sweetest submissive little slut to the right guy.

WB hard in the arse, then make her lick my dick clean afterwards.

I looked at the site and saw some hilarious things.

-When you click on the gallery, the top image that popped up was naked guys bowing to her and one of them had a tramp stamp.

-Her face is censored in all the photographs, expect ones strewn about the internet on other sites... from her own doing. Fail.

-Priceless assortment of guys being walked on leashes with bitch boy expressions on their faces.

-An intentional misquote on her twitter page of John Kennedy where she adds female at the beginning, "Female-Led Relationships / Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others. ~JFK"

-"The eroticism and fun of smothering slaves…by now you realize I have a bit of a knack for it, but more broadly speaking, human nature seems to as well. Stop to think about it for a moment: how often do you see Women fantasizing about receiving this treatment? Much like foot worship, men seem naturally acclimated toward paying homage to the nether regions of Females. They can’t help fantasizing about being our footstools and seats, but the desire for this dynamic is suspiciously absent in reverse, isn’t it? Having the agency of an alpha Female, I see this simple truth and revel in smothering men, as is only right…as is only natural. My ass above them, taking the very air from their lungs, blinding them, filling their mouths and nostrils with the scents and tastes of Me…it is a reminder of the control I have over their lives, of how I encompass them wholly and weigh down heavily upon their lives. My essence permeates them and crushes them. The act of smothering, then, is not simply sexual or functional: it is deeply symbolic of the relationship shared between Me and My groveling males."

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Ladies is pimps too...

Position Available:

Money mule

Your obligations to Me will be financial and you'll kiss the ground I walk on for the honor and privilege of spoiling Me rotten. I'll use you for nights out on the town (when I so desire) and pricey trips. You'll be allowed to tag along, if you're good.

That's cute, butter face has me questioning things [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: 4b9974f3879b2.jpg]

Wow she has incredible chutzpah to pull this off god save those who are groveling to this ground gnome

This stuff actually proves traditional male to female relations in that despite the apparent dominant role of the woman, she'd still never provide for the man. She still wants 'tribute'. Within BDSM, the amount of dominant women is so low compared to submissive women that the few that are demand money and are often very ugly.