rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting international/FOB girls in the US?

I'm an Asian-American and currently a student at a school in Texas. I'd like to meet more international students and meet FOB girls. It's frustrating because I'm finding it to be very difficult, even though I've joined a few clubs, like the clubs for Taiwanese/Chinese students and ESL students. At the club for ESL students, most of the students are from Saudi Arabia, and I have no interest in Saudi Arabian women. At the club for Taiwanese/Chinese students, even though alot of them came to the US in high school, all of them tend to speak in their own language all the time, leaving me out since my Mandarin is very basic.

For those who were able to make friends with international students and date FOB girls when you were in college, how did you do it? Is being conversational in a foreign language mandatory?

I'm white and I prefer asian women. If I were in your shoes and in that situation I'd be trying to jump in their conversations or start them myself.

I've pulled international women easily. FOB girls I've had no success with. I've gotten them by speaking English or with the au pair's I spoke some broken German. Just put in some effort and try. If you get rejected, so what? You want international/FOB women then go get them. Use basic Mandarin or English and just do it.

Where are you in texas? If you're in Houston, sugar land is the place to be

I was in an ethnic food market today and chatting with an FOB Indian girl who works there. She seemed to be giving me a ton of IOIs and was super duper friendly. Is this just a cultural thing? We chatted for a while. Turned out she was a grad student only in the USA a few months yet. A family relative owned the store.

Do these girls even bang or are they too conservative/traditional for that stuff? (Arranged marriages, etc.)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Move to L.A.

Specifically Westminster, San Gabriel Valley, Little Tokyo, and Koreatown.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (10-23-2014 08:24 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Move to L.A.

And then what? If I'm not a student there, how can I meet FOB girls there, other than at bars/clubs?

Quote: (10-31-2014 12:16 PM)kongzi Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2014 08:24 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Move to L.A.

And then what? If I'm not a student there, how can I meet FOB girls there, other than at bars/clubs?

enroll in a course at pasadena city college, east los angeles college, etc. These are gold mines for young fob girls. only 20$ per credit

Quote: (11-02-2014 06:58 PM)edtf Wrote:  

enroll in a course at pasadena city college, east los angeles college, etc. These are gold mines for young fob girls. only 20$ per credit

which course? I can't join an ESL class since I'm from the US and I don't know what other classes to take. You think there might be some young fob girls in a Japanese or Chinese class?