rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got number... Now logistics/text?

Finally got a good lead last night. Cute, athletic, early 20's girl at gym who I had a Roosh-style daygame type conversation with. When she asked my age I figured she was interested. I made her guess but eventually told her (late 30's) and she was cool about it. As we were leaving I said "wanna hang out?" And she said "sure."

It was late and I had to get the number since I had already agreed to give another guy (who she is friends with) a ride home.

He told me that when I went to my car and left them, she accused him of "cockblocking." [Image: lol.gif]

Basically, I think I just have to run "don't fuck up" "game" now?

Note: There is a logistics issue because I live about an hour away.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (10-11-2014 01:45 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Basically, I think I just have to run "don't fuck up" "game" now?

...Aaaaaaaand I fucked it up.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Basically, among other things I failed to escalate because I didn't realize how fast these things could turn on a dime. I thought I had to get this girl out on a date, all that stuff, and at one point when I confronted her she was giving me the eyes like she wanted to make out right outside the gym. That hadn't even entered into my mind as a possibility at that point.

Sucks, but it was a good learning lesson I suppose.

Would it be worth doing an after-action analysis here to see all he things I did wrong?

I'm confused. You had just finished a workout and promised to give a buddy a ride home, so you got her number and told her you'd like to hang out sometime. That all sounds like standard procedure.

There's a two-week gap between your OP and your follow up. You didn't mention what happened-did you get her out on a date?

Quote: (10-29-2014 10:05 AM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

I'm confused. You had just finished a workout and promised to give a buddy a ride home, so you got her number and told her you'd like to hang out sometime. That all sounds like standard procedure.

There's a two-week gap between your OP and your follow up. You didn't mention what happened-did you get her out on a date?

No. I never did get her out. It went bad after I texted suggesting a meetup and then turned into a several week long slow motion train wreck. I've been trying to forget about it, but perhaps posting a summary would be therapeutic and useful for understanding my mistakes.

Quote: (10-29-2014 01:13 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

No. I never did get her out. It went bad after I texted suggesting a meetup and then turned into a several week long slow motion train wreck. I've been trying to forget about it, but perhaps posting a summary would be therapeutic and useful for understanding my mistakes.

If it helps, sure, post your texts and we can analyze.