rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Ghostbusters 3, starring 'hilarious' cumdumpsters

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/...g-20141008

The new Ghostbusters movie will feature a cast of 'hilarious' women. They even replaced Dan Aykroyd with Katie Dippold of 'The Heat' as a writer. I don't want to imagine which girls they'll pick to top the original cast.

[Image: FU_ghostbusters_Movie_TG_140603_16x9_992.jpg]

I can't even think of one chick who could fill any of their shoes. Bill Murray seriously suggested Emma Stone, as if she'd somehow accomplish the sort of deadpan hilarity of the originals. Can anyone actually picture her in a Ghostbusters movie? She's constantly cast as a "zany, awkward" girl despite being obviously hot and feminine, and it's more irritating than funny.

Definitely gonna skip this girl-power nightmare.

I can't wait to hear all the snarky jokes.

[Image: 166.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Can anyone think of a group of women in modern American society that voluntarily get together to do potentially dangerous, adventurous stuff that could get them killed?

Anyone?

(There were some wild and crazy Russian girls in world war 2 that drove tanks and shot sniper rifles and stuff, mad credit to them)

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Is this real fucking life? I hope it bombs.

Paul Feig: "Okay it's Ghostbusters only the busters are all female!"
Harold Ramis: "Over my dead body."

Ghostbusters remade with a bunch of "hilarious" women? sounds like a movie destined for box office greatness.

Look - guys - we all should just bow to feminist logic which clearly shows us that women in ball-gowns with no previous training can easily lead armies and best elite male warriors. Women are just better in everything.

[Image: tumblr_inline_na7flxkdsj1slyi0z.gif]

A man requires arduous training, heavy lifting, massive skills and muscles - a woman just needs resolve, moxy and a shattered glass ceiling, so she can finally lead those men to further glories. I can hardly stand most of Hollywood crap.

fools! Replace "hilarious" women with "sexy" women being 'slimed' - throw in any of the 'fappening' chicks in the costumes below and it might do OK.
[Image: sexy_ghostbuster.jpg]

I would also watch a male remake with today's male comedians. Norm Macdonald, bill burr, Jon Reep (dodge hemi guy) and Craig Robinson would be pretty funny

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I rather see one with current funny guys like Bill Burr, Chris Rock, and two other dudes. I have yet to see a funny female comedian. Sarah Silverman was on SNL recently and she totally bombed her monologue. Not sure what she was trying to attempt. How can females be as likeable as down on their luck, average funny guys?

You've got to be fucking kidding me

What's next fight club 2 starring lena dunham and margeret cho

fuck that and fuck hollywood

anybody know some new decent movies where men act like men and not like fucking pussies

Quote: (10-08-2014 07:27 PM)kbell Wrote:  

I rather see one with current funny guys like Bill Burr, Chris Rock, and two other dudes. I have yet to see a funny female comedian. Sarah Silverman was on SNL recently and she totally bombed her monologue. Not sure what she was trying to attempt. How can females be as likeable as down on their luck, average funny guys?

ha! I just edited my post to add the same thing. Bill Burr flipping out about trying to work the equipment and ghosts would have me on the floor.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Noticed hilarious is in semi-quotes. I vouch that it won't be even remotely close to it obviously.

EDIT: The only hilarious thing here is the fact that they're cumdumpsters, ironically.

I know dr! A total waste of comic potential, but its not PC enough for today's movie goer. The original ghostbusters made fun of the EPA which is now a sacred cow, along with pretty much everything. To avoid offending anyone its going to have unfunny actors, really fancy cg effects which will somehow have less character than the practical effects of the originals, and bland pc humor and plots. Also expect tons of product placement which aren't funny, unlike the giant stay puft marshmellow.

Crotchbusters.

It's easy to forget just how good this opening scene is from the original Ghostbusters.

Watch Bill Murray conduct an experiment to test "negative reinforcement on psychic ability..." Lol.

Some classic stuff here...uses electric shocks to isolate his target, build intimacy, and escalate..Lol...

Quote: (10-08-2014 08:21 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

It's easy to forget just how good this opening scene is from the original Ghostbusters.

Watch Bill Murray conduct an experiment to test "negative reinforcement on psychic ability..." Lol.

Some classic stuff here...uses electric shocks to isolate his target, build intimacy, and escalate..Lol...

That was the stunning Jennifer Runyon, 24 years old at the time of filming. Married to one of the Cormans in 1991, has stayed that way ever since -- surprising for someone attached to Hollywood.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I wonder which pop tool they're gonna get to remake the theme song. You just can't fuck with greatness like that.

Quote: (10-08-2014 08:38 PM)monster Wrote:  

I wonder which pop tool they're gonna get to remake the theme song. You just can't fuck with greatness like that.

Oh, but they already did fuck it - vaginally, anally, in the mouth, you name it. See, there's this film called Ghostbusters 2...

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Hollywood has a way of shitting all over childhood nostalgia.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

If this turns into a 'your favorite Ghostbusters moment' thread, I would certainly be fine with that...

Stantz: We had the problem under control, until dickless here [EPA dude] turned off the containment grid.
Judge: Is this true?
Venkman: Yes, it's true...
*courtroom gasps*
Venkman: ...this man has no dick.

Quote: (10-08-2014 07:30 PM)perverted sage Wrote:  

You've got to be fucking kidding me

What's next fight club 2 starring lena dunham and margeret cho

fuck that and fuck hollywood

anybody know some new decent movies where men act like men and not like fucking pussies

Closest thing is fast and the furious film series, any Jason Statham film or the Expendables...ofcourse those films keep remind you how disposable the male gender is.

I've a learn a long time ago that to avoid newer Hollywood film and stick to direct to vid animated films or animes. Like the new batman : assault on arkham ..sure they are animated...but everyone of them is extremely manly, even the crazy chick does not get her way.

alternatively, you could watch older hollywood films like Sean Connery James Bond films or Clint Eastwood.

Hollywood just isn't in it for the men anymore.

I saw some infograph a little while ago, that basically showed how the number of sequel movies has grown exponentially in the last 2 decades.

There's really no original content coming out of Hollywood. If it's not a sequel or a remake, then it's just a ripoff of a previous, better movie.

Edit: This is it: https://www.shortoftheweek.com/2012/01/0...t-its-way/

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Lena Dunham could play Slimer!

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Quote: (10-08-2014 08:38 PM)monster Wrote:  

I predict Nelly.

Sounds just flat out terrible. I am sure it will bomb at the box office, but Hollywood will keep trying to ram progressive ideas down our throats.