rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland Announces Men-Only UN Conference on Gender Equality

http://globalnews.ca/news/1588583/icelan...-equality/

...Iceland is announcing a U.N. conference on women and gender equality – and only men and boys are invited.

The country’s foreign affairs minister told the U.N. General Assembly of world leaders on Monday that the January “barbershop” conference will be unique, “as it will be the first time at the United Nations that we bring together only men leaders to discuss gender equality.”

Gunnar Bragi Sveinsson says the meeting will have a special focus on violence against women....

Eh, this will be a feminist troll job....

Deus vult!

The only good that could come from this is if they get on the subject of women in Islamic countries. So, obviously no good will come of this.

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Quote: (09-30-2014 06:05 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Gunnar Bragi Sveinsson says the meeting will have a special focus on violence against women....[/i]

Goddamnit. I was ready to post a standing ovation gif till I saw this.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-30-2014 06:05 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Gunnar Bragi Sveinsson says the meeting will have a special focus on violence against women....[/i]

The feminists have been saying for years that men have the responsibility to teach other men not to rape or commit violence against women. This conference is the result.

Iceland is one of the feminist Utopia's out there... lol nothing will come from this.

Someone send an rvf-er out there

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

It depends on who attends. I could see these clowns biting off more than they can chew if they invite male leaders not from the West. There might be some pretty funny and extremely non-PC comments from the third world. Then watch the confusion as libtards want to criticise them for being sexist, but also don't want to appear racist. It would be doubly funny if all the non-Western attendees went and hit the local whore houses en masse.

Or do as some posters here have said and hit the icelandic clubs with a little last man standing game and breed an army nine months to 18 years from now

Beta white knights are just bad as psycho feminazis

Has the game changed on iceland tho? Hopefully not