rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall survivor: Elvira

With Halloween right around the corner, I heard Elvira on the radio and decided to look up her recent pic. She ain't bad at all for 63. I'd call her a super survivor.

[Image: elvira-cassandra-peterson-8.jpg]

would need to see more photos., her arms and legs are totally covered but yeah, facially, she is holding up great for 63. WB then(after burying my face in her tits and tit fucking her for a half hour), and WB now for the story.

^ Just a good photo. She's a 63-year-old woman.

That being said: she makes the effort to dress feminine, keep her figure and maintain long hair 20+ years after most women have given up and turned into androgynous, mushroom-haired blobs, so respect from me. Wouldn't bang, but she's wifeable for my dad, (if he actually banged women his age).

[Image: 50245.jpg]

those tits. I'd indiana jones that cobweb filled cavern.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Shes held up well-I bet she would've been super fine with red hair in her prime years.

All those people who made some paper in Hollywood can get trainers, surgery, supplements, skin care, hrt, stylists, and the whole bit to keep looking fly (to hopefully get more paper from the screen).

I always thought her breasts were very huge-did a search-they have her at a 34c. I would've guessed 36d but they just have such a nice shape to them.

IMO her success came largely because of the gorgeous shape of her breasts. They really are a perfect pair.

Quote: (09-29-2014 07:42 PM)J556 Wrote:  

Shes held up well-I bet she would've been super fine with red hair in her prime years.

All those people who made some paper in Hollywood can get trainers, surgery, supplements, skin care, hrt, stylists, and the whole bit to keep looking fly (to hopefully get more paper from the screen).

I always thought her breasts were very huge-did a search-they have her at a 34c. I would've guessed 36d but they just have such a nice shape to them.

IMO her success came largely because of the gorgeous shape of her breasts. They really are a perfect pair.

Them tittays is 34 CAPITAL C
[Image: 5006283+_9b1fb0b64294765b07260c168c5e5181.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Lose the over plucked alien eyebrows... WB, if she didn't smell like Bengay.

What was the deal with Elvira anyway?
I know she was super-huge in the 80s or 70s, but what exactly did she do?
Stage shows? I know she didn't sing, and I think she was only in a couple movies.

WB without a doubt

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:17 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Stage shows? I know she didn't sing, and I think she was only in a couple movies.

I think her function was similar to the Cryptkeeper but easier on the eyes.

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:17 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Laugh all you want, but when I was 5, I thought she was the Elvira The Oak Ridge Boys were singing about.

http://youtu.be/hVHQsmIaDBY

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

She was also in the biker bar scene from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, but not as Elvira

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

[Image: 7633ec1739f5bf402a51ef108cf06ec8.jpg]

[Image: mail011b.gif?w=640]
Not red hair, but its mesmerizing.

[Image: elvira_1050_3.jpg]

Happy Days time.

Hardly a survivor. She looks more like a drag queen.

Team Nachos

Ive never fucked a chick more then a couple years older then me so 40 years older then me sounds insane, but as others have said i could make an exception just for the story.

[Image: ea8ad66b-67c3-44b9-baca-e6f4d58b74fc_zps10b96f0a.png]

[Image: highfive.gif]

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:40 PM)NilNisiOptimum Wrote:  

Laugh all you want, but when I was 5, I thought she was the Elvira The Oak Ridge Boys were singing about.

That's why my heart was on fire.

Quote: (09-30-2014 01:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:40 PM)NilNisiOptimum Wrote:  

That's why my heart was on fire.

Giddy up pa oom papa oom papa mow mow

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense