rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultra Music Festival in Miami

3 days of debauchery, party, house music and fine ass girls.
Who's going?

This is the last time I went

Excited yet?

Life is good

Yeah. I think that I should be making it down this year.

Some of the sickest acts around. Great house music in Miami, it should be amazing. I wanted to go last year too.

Quote: (09-27-2014 02:34 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

Yeah. I think that I should be making it down this year.

Some of the sickest acts around. Great house music in Miami, it should be amazing. I wanted to go last year too.

It's really worth it, surprised most people here don't like it. Tons of djs, the vibe, the girls and the penthouse parties (if you have the energy).

Life is good

Europe for me, I can't deal with the yankee girls [Image: tongue.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Ha (0:12), I'd go to them pull-up bars every morning when I was in SOBE.

Yeah, I'm definitely going.

All the Florida players should be there, tell you the truth. Great spot for a meet up.

Was just looking into this the other day, I'll probably go if work schedule allows. Tickets go on sale the 30th but supposedly they haven't been selling out until months later lately because of the price point. Any recommendations for lodging, transportation and other logistics?

Quote: (09-28-2014 09:52 AM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Was just looking into this the other day, I'll probably go if work schedule allows. Tickets go on sale the 30th but supposedly they haven't been selling out until months later lately because of the price point. Any recommendations for lodging, transportation and other logistics?

I recommend staying anywhere near Brickell, it would be a 3-5 min car drive to get to UMF.

M

Life is good

I've never been Ultra but wanting to go since I heard about it maybe 2 years ago. Probably be going to the Croatian or South American ultra next year!

Thoughts on Tomorrowland also? in comparison to Ultra

Tickets so expensive.
Im not interested in paying prices like that for a lapdance festival.
I say that.. because I've been to lots of festivals in the past.
Theres a lot of things happening around you.but at the same time.. you can look. but cant touch.

Lots of people rolling off their minds too..

More power to anyone who can deal with a fest like this though.
Here..you pay for the pageantry, not the music.. because you can hear almost all of those artist live, at smaller cheaper venues

I am the cock carousel

Go to Bonnaroo instead. The actual music aspect of the festival is 10 times better, plus the venue never closes. Last year I had a girl come up to me, make out with me, and tell me she loved me, all while I was with a different girl. Lots of alcohol, drugs, excitement, and people who are trying to have an unforgettable weekend.

I have never seen such an incredible collection of scantily clad hipster girls, and they're all there to party and have a good time. Their inhibitions are lower. Many walk around topless as well. Furthermore, at Bonnaroo, every single person is friendly and willing to strike up a conversation. It's the happiest place in the world.

Okay, that's my spiel. Carry On.

Quote: (10-07-2014 12:40 PM)keysersoze Wrote:  

Go to Bonnaroo instead.

Valid points, if you prefer that style of music. Incidentally, this is the vid that got me interested in going -

Lots of scantily clad non-hipster girls looking to party, and friendly enough to Vadim.

Quote: (10-09-2014 07:43 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Go to Bonnaroo instead.

Valid points, if you prefer that style of music. Incidentally, this is the vid that got me interested in going

Lots of scantily clad non-hipster girls looking to party, and friendly enough to Vadim.

1. Awesome video. Pussy Paradise.
2. There are only so many girls you can have sex with. Bonnaroo overflows with them as well.
3. Gaming girls rolling on MDMA is like fishing with dynamite. They already love you.

I don't go to Bonnaroo for girls. I go for the experience and the music (I'm a huge music nerd/buff/whatever). Girls are extra. Furthermore, it has all styles of music, with plenty of EDM and more of those types of girls than you could possibly speak to.

Ultra would be fun, but in more of a pick-up sense. At Bonnaroo you can have the greatest time of your life while the girls come to you.

Quote: (10-09-2014 07:43 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Go to Bonnaroo instead.

Valid points, if you prefer that style of music. Incidentally, this is the vid that got me interested in going -

Last time I went, I brought a Colombian flag with me and we had girls come up to us.
Caveman style, grind with them, turn them around and make out.
Pulled her to a port-a-potty and got a bj.

If you got game, it's like a kid in a candy store.

Life is good

Anyone else going to this year's event? I can't be the only one on here.