rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What A Girl Says When You're Better Than She Is

To say that a woman's nature is peculiar would be an understatement. They are much more conscious of their own realities than we are led to believe. It's possible our collective misread stems from the fact that they spend so much time projecting illusions.

One of those illusions is that she is the prize. Her job is to simply exist, while yours is to check off a variety of boxes to win her, an add-on to your list of visual accomplishments.

At this point, I'm not really sure what we're winning, I'm not sure we can even call it that, if anything, it's a win for the other team because you're the accomplishment. You provide her with an opportunity. You make her life more rewarding. You make her existence have meaning.

Every once in a while a high-quality man, who may not realize just how high he is, will be reminded that he's the prize, usually in the form of a simple question, "Why me?"

One question, two words; the verbal bat-signal that let's you know it's time to move her aside, and set your sights on something better.

The girl that asks such a question really wants you, but she knows she's simply not good enough. She'll never satisfy you nor will she ever get over the insecure feeling that for you greener pastures are just a moment away.
Meanwhile, for her, you're a leased Benz, after the term is up, she has to go back to a Kia.

A lot of females think "why me?" in dealing with a man like you, but they won't dare communicate it to you.

For this game, there are two doors.

Door #1
They choose to take whatever you give them for as long as they can have it, because you're so worth it that they rather be able to say they got something out of you for some period of time than they never had you at all. They wake up every day knowing that that particular day could be the last that you allow them to be a part of your life. That day horrifies them, but they know it's coming. The end will likely not be pretty.

Door #2
She figures out how to reject you to protect herself. This rejection may come immediately, it may come after you hit it, or at any other unexpected time. Most girls feel they know from jump what type of guy they're dealing with. Some will hit the eject button immediately because they know what's behind "Door #1" and they rather spare themselves the pain than enjoy the temporary pleasure. Some will partake in the pleasure, but flip the script and bring the pain because they know the pleasure won't last.

"Why me?"

Yes, why you?

Why are you with a girl who doesn't believe she can keep you?

Why are you with a girl who you know that you don't really want?

I know you know the answers to these questions, because at one time in my life, I had to answer them for myself.

The answers always lie within. Use them to help you as you move forward.

Whatever type of woman you're able to get at present, ask yourself, is she really what I want?

If she's not, then you need to start going after another type. You will get rejected at first. You will feel like that type is "out of your league", but you also will gain knowledge. You'll see what that type goes for, and you'll know what work is in store for you so that you can get there, and then you'll do that work, and then you'll find yourself there...with her.

Gold. I had an experience in line with this just last month.

Thank you for posting this. It's funny how life has a way of putting what you need to see right in front of your face.

[Image: clap.gif]

Very good post.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

[Image: potd.gif]

Excellent Post

The main reason for R-selection, in BOTH men and women, is the fear of getting hurt.

Everything else is just the hamster talking.

This is one of those unexpected words of wisdom that we all need here at RVF.

Another great post jariel.

Can we please stop it with the r selection and k selection bs?

Quote: (09-27-2014 01:49 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Can we please stop it with the r selection and k selection bs?

Amen. I prefer regular terms to the PUA lingo. Nothing against the guys who use the latter but I'm more to prone to conversation with the former.

To answer the question "Why me?" it's really simple: "Why not?"

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development