rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade Now until July 2015

Looking for some like minded guys to chill with in Belgrade. I just had two of my Aussie buddies and a Canadian friend meet here and we had an awesome time. It made me realize a lot. Belgrade is not the easiest for game but everyone in our group got laid. It was a ten day alcohol fueled clubbing, raving, castle partying fuck fest. As for myself I've been living here awhile so I've been getting plenty of 8's and a few 9's.

After my boys came to visit I realized there is nothing like homegrown bros. Even though I'm from New York I've been all over Central and Colombia, Europe and the Middle East and I have to say Belgrade is paradise. Cheap, hottest women, and great nightlife. I get along with about everyone but to get the poosy paradise I'm looking for I would really some good wings. Not to mention as Naughty Nomad so eloquently put it-

"“The Way of Men is the Way of the Gang,” as Jack Donovan put it in his latest book, arguing that gangsterism is the milk of unfettered masculinity. One of the books main tenets is that men are most comfortable when they are members of a small band of men. It’s true, too. No man is an island. Nor is he an emotionless node whose sole purpose is to serve humanity. He is a social primate who prefers the company of small groups of friends.

So if you are near Belgrade let me know. Happy hunting.

Any RVF guys in Belgrade right now? I just arrived, and will be here for at least the next week...

Quote: (09-22-2014 10:49 AM)Natural Nomad Wrote:  

Looking for some like minded guys to chill with in Belgrade. I just had two of my Aussie buddies and a Canadian friend meet here and we had an awesome time. It made me realize a lot. Belgrade is not the easiest for game but everyone in our group got laid. It was a ten day alcohol fueled clubbing, raving, castle partying fuck fest. As for myself I've been living here awhile so I've been getting plenty of 8's and a few 9's.

After my boys came to visit I realized there is nothing like homegrown bros. Even though I'm from New York I've been all over Central and Colombia, Europe and the Middle East and I have to say Belgrade is paradise. Cheap, hottest women, and great nightlife. I get along with about everyone but to get the poosy paradise I'm looking for I would really some good wings. Not to mention as Naughty Nomad so eloquently put it-

"“The Way of Men is the Way of the Gang,” as Jack Donovan put it in his latest book, arguing that gangsterism is the milk of unfettered masculinity. One of the books main tenets is that men are most comfortable when they are members of a small band of men. It’s true, too. No man is an island. Nor is he an emotionless node whose sole purpose is to serve humanity. He is a social primate who prefers the company of small groups of friends.

So if you are near Belgrade let me know. Happy hunting.

Hey Natural Nomad,
I'm deciding on a trip to Europe, May 15 to May 25. It's between Krakow, Belgrade, and Bucharest. Hows the English in Belgrade - would I be able to get around without too much trouble? Girls speak it? Haven't look yet, but is there stuff to see/do during the day that you liked? There's a decent deal to Belgrade from Philly for $726, so thats got my attention.
Thx

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43854.html

Check out that link. It should help. Yes English levels are excellent in Belgrade.

Staying longer here in Belgrade...send me a pm if you're in town.

Nothing confirmed yet, but I'm looking at traveling to Belgrade around mid-May. Drop me a PM if you're interested in meeting up.

HSLD

HSLD