rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Instincts, Rules, and Standards

The following information is centered around game, but since game is such an important facet of life period, this can be applied to other areas of your life that don't solely have to do with how you should deal with women.

Your Instincts

It is imperative that you trust your instincts. A lot of the questions that get asked on boards like this are from men who don't fully trust their instincts. They may know exactly what they need to do, but they want to talk about it here, maybe because they need their own opinion validated or maybe because they just want a different a point of view, even if they don't necessarily plan on acting based off another opinion.

It is not my hope nor intention to state what everyone's motivations are, but I will say this.

You know why that girl is flaking on you.

You know what that girl did was disrespectful.

You know you should have talked to that girl when you had the chance.

You know you should never speak to that girl again.

These are things you know; if you don't trust yourself, then you can't expect anyone else to.

That doesn't mean don't talk with others or don't seek the opinions if others, it just simply means, when it comes to most of the answers to the questions in your life, the answers lie within.

Your Rules and Standards

As it pertains to women, the game has to be played by your rules. When the rules aren't adhered to and they are broken, the game must end.

Why is this so?

Women have the fortune of being able to be human beings who literally wander around, mostly aimlessly, in life and have opportunities present themselves to them.

Every man who presents himself to a woman and initiates a conversation, is providing her with an opportunity. That doesn't mean every opportunity is a good one, and it is her job is to sift between those that seem like they would be good and those that would be bad. For our sake, most of us are high-quality men. We may not have all of society's possessions and/or results to show for it, but just the fact that we want to win in life, puts us firmly into the minority; women should want to rock with us, because we're going places, and it's possible they could come along for the ride.

You may not realize it, but we have a lot of losers out here. I recently found out a guy I know has been buying one of his co-workers all kinds of gifts and jewelry. He has even paid her rent -- wait for it, she lives with her boyfriend. He's never gotten anything out of her, other than the idea that he's winning because she pretends to want his attention and take him seriously. She's wrong for that, but nobody feels sorry for him.

Some of these losers out here look like losers, and some of them look like winners but produce losing results. Women are overly concerned with appearances and they are easily led, so they often miss out on the warning signs that will tell them it would be in their best interest to step off. On the other hand, they're so concerned with appearances, that sometimes that miss out on a situation that could totally be a win, but it doesn't necessarily look like it to them, so they don't even bother to find out.

Ultimately, you provide the opportunity, so the game must be played by your rules.

Think about it.

When is the last time a woman presented you with an opportunity?

Not that there aren't some out there who could if they wanted to, but most women are not interested in any way in providing you with anything that would literally change your life by bringing value to it.

That's because they don't value you.

They've been taught to value themselves. As a result, they spend all this time, again, wandering aimlessly, waiting for things to attract themselves to them.

This is why they lose.

To win, they should know that is their job to attract things in their direction. Them wanting to look good, and yes a lot of them do, has to do with them feeling good about themselves, feeling better than the next chick, and using how they look to extract the things they want out of someone who has them.

However, that is simply not enough.

Her looks may help get her an opportunity to be a part of your world, but if she proves to be the type of person that you want in your life, then she will have earned the opportunity to stay there -- until she stops working to keep her place.

This is where you standards come into to play.

We spend a lot of time trying to figure out what women want, what they're attracted to, etc.

Who gives a fuck.

They need to be what we want, because it all goes back to who's providing the opportunity.

If you're providing the opportunity, then the game has to be played by your rules and she has to live up to your standards.

Don't lower the bar for her.

If she can't reach it, then she's not good enough.

About instincts, I think a big reason guys still ask questions in spite of their instincts is because they don't want to believe the truth, and are hoping someone can talk them out of it. I've done it before, as have other. The truth is usually simple but usually ugly. Women are particularly bad at this. Like the time I overheard two ladies discuss why one of the ladies wasn't having any luck meeting men. She was a hippo, but they attributed it to her "strong personality".

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

+1
Spitting the cold truth.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

I would +5 you if i could.

Game recognized

On a related note, those who essentially live their lives "by committee" usually care too much about what others think of them

Bad part is those whose opinions they seek don't always have their own selves together

MDP

The instincts are key. Since women never directly tell you what they want, knowing how to lead the woman to sex is crucial.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Preach! You should always trust your boner...I mean gut.

Don't debate me.

"We spend a lot of time trying to figure out what women want, what they're attracted to, etc."

A BIG part of Game is that the man is suppose to create and present himself as a product that women find appealing. And when it doesn't work, it's up to him to change himself some more. In this mindset the woman is always the prize, the person offering the opportunity for sex. And we, the slobs, working feverishly to get it.

Fuck. I needed this. I really like your writing style jariel. The part about chicks wandering aimlessly waiting for shit to come to them couldn't be truer. I actually laughed at loud when I read it.

With this and the she's not good enough thread, your on a roll.

Keep it up man.

This is all very true.

Wisdom has helped me listen to my instincts without denying them or giving into a kneejerk emotional reaction. More zen. Instincts always point you in the right direction, but it's up to you to follow them with grace.

Girls are becoming more brash in exposing their negative qualities because they are self-proclaimed as "awkward" and really don't value a guy easily until they damage themselves enough or run out of options.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Fella's here why you should trust your instincts...

Short background:

Daygame blonde, tight body/was wearing tight stretch pants so I used opener like 'Hey, you like athletic where do you workout', teased her about her college shirt logo (Hate the Badgers), and # closed her.

In the interim - very flaky, never wanted to talk voice to voice (did once), claimed to live with her mom who was sick, once she texted asking to meet up so I called right back only to get vm, no contact in the evening only during the daylight hours. Typical married man behavior. No biggie, I have the prescrip for these type skanks. Fuck it - Hail Mary time. One day I told I was having a bday party and that I rented out a hotel room so everyone could drop through with drink etc. Told her to come early so we could hang out, she agreed to come through but she wanted to know when "everyone else was coming" so she could show up then. Since I was bullshitting anyway, and had other targets lined up I left it open.

Last week, she feel off the radar only to resurface with this text 10 minutes ago:

Her: Hey, during my recent hospital stay, my ex showed up...we are still married (said she was divorced when we met), but havent seen each other over 3 years...we realized that even after 3 years apart that we wanna give our marriage a chance...sorry for doing this via text...plz dont call or text me anymore and have a blessed life....*Juicy fruit*

Me: Whos this

You can't make this shit up haha

MDP

[Image: giphy.gif]

jariel knocks it out the park as usual.

Solid post man, thanks

This needs to be printed on t-shirts and sold. Yes, I am serious.

Quote: (09-21-2014 07:19 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Ultimately, you provide the opportunity, so the game must be played by your rules.
Think about it.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.