rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangalore trip report

Bangalore trip report

I think I'm breaking new ground here by posting the first thread on Bangalore. I was there recently and here is what I observed and experienced. I was there for work, not on vacation, so I only had limited time for gaming. Nevertheless, here is what I found. Long story short, I didn't get a bang, but I came fairly close and I think India, or at least Bangalore, isn't quite as hard as its reputation makes it out to be.

Getting there: I changed planes in New Delhi and flew to Bangalore on one of India's budget domestic airlines. It's about a 2:30 minute flight from New Delhi. The taxi situation in Bangalore, as in most Indian cities, isn't too convenient, so I recommend booking at a hotel that will come pick you up from the airport. Most of the decent hotels will pick you up for no extra charge.

Climate and touristy stuff: Because of its elevation, Bangalore has a milder climate that other Indian cities, especially New Delhi. It was 10 degrees (F) cooler than New Delhi and much less humid. There isn't that much famous touristy attractions in Bangalore. Three hours outside the city is the Mysore Palace, which is one of the biggest Maharaja palaces in India. Inside Bangalore is the Maharaja's alternate abode, plus the Tippu Sultan's palace. Both are fairly interesting to visit. One nice thing is that because Bangalore is not a big tourist attraction, those two places aren't very crowded. Also, of course, there are a myriad of old Hindu temples in the city. The cuisine in Bangalore is excellent. I don't recommend eating street food, but higher end Indian restaurants were great with prices that were fairly reasonable.

Shopping: Bangalore has several big malls. I went to a couple of them. I was not in a position to be able to daygame at the malls, but from what I could see it was an available option. Most of the clientele at the malls appeared to be fairly affluent.

Pipelining: I tried using Badoo, Tagged, and Facebook with no success. Most of the profiles on Tagged were obviously P4P. I received no responses on Badoo or Facebook except for one Japanese girl on FB who gave me some good info on the city but declined to meet up.

Nightlife: As most of you are probably aware, nightlife in India can be a little frustrating. The ratio in the clubs and bars usually isn't very good and the bars often are forced by the police to close by midnight. In fact, I saw a couple of bars advertising that women could drink for free on weeknights, apparently to try to fix the ratio. Also, the taxi system doesn't work very well and tuk-tuk drivers can be dishonest and predatory. From what the locals told me, the best bars and clubs in Bangalore are several hotel nightclubs. So, I recommend staying at a hotel that contains one of the popular nightclubs, then putting it on lockdown for yourself.

I stayed at The Park hotel which contains iBar, one of the most popular nightclubs in the city. The bar had good attendance almost every night. It closes at 11:45, but the customers then sit out by the pool and continue partying, and when the police aren't watching from the street, the staff will continue to serve drinks until 2 or 3. Thursday night is their "ladies night", which means the ratio was about 60/40 men/women instead of the usual 70/30. However, I did not find it hard to approach women.

Most of the groups in the bar were a mixture of men and women. I used the Mystery Method and approached the male leader of each group and made friends with him first, then prompted him to help me meet his female friends. This approach worked very well. He would usually assist me in talking to his women friends within a few minutes, except for the girl who was with him, of course. Most of the single guys in the bar were too shy to approach the women.

The quality of the women was not very high in the bar. Most were 5s and 6s, with a few 7s. I prefer Asian women, however, so it didn't bother me too much.

I found the women to have a little bit of a princess complex. So, I negged most of them mercilessly if they gave me any attitude. It usually worked to get them to drop their bitch shields and open up with a better attitude. In fact, regular American game worked with them like clockwork. One girl who gave me some heavy attitude was kissing me 10 minutes later after I started giving her some sharp teasing about her clothes and demeanor. Of course, once you are talking to the one you like, use the usual tactics to isolate her elsewhere in the bar. It works. However, the women appear to have a hair-trigger ASD which you will have to be careful not to provoke.

Because the tourist and expat community in Bangalore is apparently so small, you have some cachet as a foreigner which will help in your approaches. Some of the people I met, both men and women, told me that it was easier for me to make friends there because I'm American.

On two occasions I had women saying they were willing to leave their groups and venue change with me (in this case, to my room). In one case, the hotel staff, who could see what was going on, stepped in and urged her to go to my room with me. From what I understand, this is unusual, but that's why it's good to have a place on lockdown as I had been tipping the staff well just for this reason. On both occasions, however, I was cockblocked at the last minute by their friends, who dragged them off as I stood there helplessly watching.

So, that's my Bangalore experience. It was very enjoyable to see how well Game works with women of another culture and in a place that is supposedly impossible to game in.

Bangalore trip report

Quote:Quote:

The taxi situation in Bangalore, as in most Indian cities, isn't too convenient

Uber is in 10+ Indian cities now. Just sayin'. They even have UberX (the cheaper variant) in most of the major cities, including Bangalore.
https://www.uber.com/cities/bangalore

By the way, why didn't you try Tinder?

Bangalore trip report

Quote: (09-20-2014 03:02 PM)Vice Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The taxi situation in Bangalore, as in most Indian cities, isn't too convenient

Uber is in 10+ Indian cities now. Just sayin'. They even have UberX (the cheaper variant) in most of the major cities, including Bangalore.
https://www.uber.com/cities/bangalore

By the way, why didn't you try Tinder?

Good points. I should have mentioned in my post that I didn't carry or use a smartphone. Having access to UberX would make it easier to club or bar hop around the city and give more mobility in general. The things is, however, since most of the bars or clubs close by midnight, you wouldn't have much time. I think it's better to choose one venue and stick with it for that night, unless it's dead or the ratio is truly horrible.

Bangalore trip report

Indian women (not the bollywood stars etc) are generally very ugly. If you like south asian women, Afghan/Pakistani women far better looking, though not sure if you really want to game in those countries.

Bangalore trip report

Will be at least 20 years before India has any decent nightlife or dating culture. Right now it still is one of the worst places in the world. Even a lot of big cities in the Middle East have better nightlife than India.

Bangalore trip report

Quote: (09-21-2014 08:57 AM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

Indian women (not the bollywood stars etc) are generally very ugly. If you like south asian women, Afghan/Pakistani women far better looking, though not sure if you really want to game in those countries.

Well, I was only in Bangalore a few days. From what I saw, most of the women in the malls and nightclubs were lighter skinned. I saw many darker-skinned women in traditional dress walking along the streets and working in the service industries who I thought were very beautiful and feminine. I assume that they aren't currently available for most of us to meet for socio-economic or societal/cultural reasons.

Bangalore trip report

I desperately want India to be a better destination for women and visiting in general. What you've posted here is promising, though.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Bangalore trip report

Quote: (09-21-2014 01:45 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Well, I was only in Bangalore a few days. From what I saw, most of the women in the malls and nightclubs were lighter skinned. I saw many darker-skinned women in traditional dress walking along the streets and working in the service industries who I thought were very beautiful and feminine. I assume that they aren't currently available for most of us to meet for socio-economic or societal/cultural reasons.

The way to obtain the best quality pussy ina place like India is through social circles. If you roll with the movers and shakers expect to taste the best cream. Club gaming/daygame there is non-existant and will only expose you to the worst looking girls IMO

Bangalore trip report

Quote: (09-22-2014 01:02 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2014 01:45 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

The way to obtain the best quality pussy ina place like India is through social circles. If you roll with the movers and shakers expect to taste the best cream. Club gaming/daygame there is non-existant and will only expose you to the worst looking girls IMO

Isn't this the way it is in most countries outside of the West?