rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone can approach and get results

This thread is for guys who are having trouble getting any kind of results. The idea is not having looks, wealth, or even great game, these are all great to have and will most definitely help you. But confidence, the inner game that tells people and especially YOURSELF that you are a MAN and you know what you want, is what will ultimately get you the bang. Or the girl, or whatever you're looking for, because it applys to life in general.

Click the link and watch the video to see what I'm talking about:

http://sfglobe.com/?id=13208&src=share_fb_new_13208

This guy dresses up in a fat suit and in the video gets at least 20 numbers. He even falls a few times in front of his targets.

Quote: (09-20-2014 11:04 AM)Sharkey Wrote:  

This thread is for guys who are having trouble getting any kind of results. The idea is not having looks, wealth, or even great game, these are all great to have and will most definitely help you. But confidence, the inner game that tells people and especially YOURSELF that you are a MAN and you know what you want, is what will ultimately get you the bang. Or the girl, or whatever you're looking for, because it applys to life in general.

Click the link and watch the video to see what I'm talking about:

http://sfglobe.com/?id=13208&src=share_fb_new_13208

This guy dresses up in a fat suit and in the video gets at least 20 numbers. He even falls a few times in front of his targets.

I give the guy credit but then again he was doing this for a youtube video so extra monetary motivation (some of these youtube personalities are rolling in dough like Vitaly]) to be extremely confident and funny. Thus I still have my doubts. This guy has a good looking face and looks young, just like the college girls he tries to attract. Looks for day-game matter a lot, I still think they matter as much as confidence. For example, I have been shot down many times doing day-game and in my head I thought I said all the right things. So, the most logical answer is that the girls were not interested due to lack of sex appeal. Night-game IMHO is more effective as both you and the girls are drinkin', girls can be isolated and in clubs/bars are open to be approached unlike on the street where they are frequently distracted or in a hurry.

I agree that there are some incentives for the guy to do this. hell if I could make money for approaching girls and an extra commissions for numbers and bangs, I wouldn't do anything else. Aside from that wearing a fat suit and doing it seems like great fun. The guy outside of his fat suit, yes is very attractive, but the girls upon first meeting them won't know that. When was the last time you banged a fat chick with a great face? This is going to sound shallow but when I have a date with a girl from say off tinder who has a great face, maybe she didn't post any body shots (I've learned there is most always a reason for that) or at an angle that benifits her, I will not and cannot have a good time because now this is how I'm being perceived by everyone else at the bar. And it's the sad truth, most guys would never date a fat chick unless they have absolutely zero game. I would rather go on a year dry spell than fuck a fat girl. Obviously a lot of girls don't have these same objections to large men. Maybe it's because they can feel more comfortable about letting themselves go a little, or maybe she is a girl who likes to control the relationship, and feels she can better do this with an unattractive man.

As far as day/night game are concerned: when I'm out and about I'm scanning looking for girls with open body language and ioi's then I will make an approach. Colder approaches can be a lot more challenging due to the fact the girl is actively involved in her self so what ever you have to say to get better be good or yes you're getting blown the fuck out. But the same applies for bars, except for the fact most people at least from my perception, are there to meet potential people fuck. And yes with help of alcohol as a social lubricant to make ease of conversation. But the same distraction can be had at bars where these girls come in with cockblocking friends/ loud music/ working on their friends schedules. All of those require knowing the proper game to overcome certain objections to work together by befriending her friends, then basically getting them to push her to you which is a tremendous effort, truthfully I prefer day game because like you said her only distractions will be her schedule. You don't need that much time for a day game scenario though. Meet/build attraction & value/ slight escalation/ number close. A 5 minute process. I do have good genetics all around working in my favor, so I can see your point there. But I have a fat acquaintance who has more female friends than I do, granted he probably isn't fucking most of them maybe even none of them, like I said I don't know him that well as opposed to I fuck 85% of the girls I know/ have known on a personal level. But he has no problem walking up to girls he doesn't know and getting numbers. I've seen him do it at parties. He is not the best looking in terms of face either. But he has a lot of confidence. You can tell by the way he carries himself.

I still can't believe people are hung up on the looks thing. I see fat guys get girls all time. As matter of fact, where I'm from, it seems like girls prefer fat guys.

I used to be chubby and I lost weight (40 lbs). I think that's easy. Developing game and personality, in my opinion, are much, much harder. Too bad there isn't more advice on this that is more straightforward.

How does this prove anything?

He got some phone numbers. I can assure you they gave it to him out of pity and 0/20 of these girls will fuck him.

Numbers are useless and looks matter, a lot.

valhalla

Per the title of this thread, I had a great week numbers wise. Lousy for results. I'm hoping someone can offer insights;

Me: mid 40s.....repeatedly women guess mid 30s. Tall, full head of hair. Runner type build ( I'm trying to add muscle)

I did 7 approaches last week. Got 5 numbers. Only 2 ( my least favorite two ) have responded to my texts so far. A few hot women I approached just walked away as I was talking to them.

First girl: Black girl sitting down writing at bookstore. I ask her about her cellphone. Mention that she seems to be in deep concentration...she tells me she's planning her fitness business to open. I sit down and talk to her about this for at least 5 minutes. Sitting she looks pretty cute. She showed me a picture from a few years ago when she weight 200 lbs and it kind of turned me off. Now she's pretty slim though. I get her number. text her later that day and she texts back about an hour later. total interaction 7-8 minutes.

Second girl...physical therapy PHD student at same bookstore. body is 8 , face is 6.5 to 7. mid 20s white girl...Kind of athletic build like I like. Before I approached ,I looked at her across the bookstore/coffeeshop area and get a little eye contact and grin from her. As I'm leaving, I walk by her table and ask her about her iphone if it's new. She says no. We banter about phones for about a minute. I mention she looks like she's doing serious studying ( the whole time she was sitting and I was standing....kind of towering above her) but she had a kind of smile on her face. We talk about PT school. I think she asked what kind of work I do. We joked about football ( my team is MSU ) At end of convo...theres a bit of a pause as I stand there. I say "want to get a coffee sometime" she looks away thinking them says "sure" I hand her my phone. As she puts it in she says "just let me know" Total interaction was 2 to three minutes. I text her an hour later nice to meet you. no response. A few days later ask how her week's going.....no response. the next day I try fisto's " I'll take your silence to mean Rob you handsome devil I can't wait to see you." no response. delete number

Next girl. White girl, cute blonde probably 23 -24 sitting by herself in a coffee shop like area. As I walk by on the way out, I ask her if that's the new iphone. She says no. We banter about phones for about a minute. She's giving okay eye contact....a slight sometimes nervous smile. Glances away every 6 or 7 seconds. She's sitting at a tall table...I'm standing. I ask her about her studying. She's in law school . As her if she's specializing in anything she says not yet. I mention I work nearby and she asks what I do. I tell her and she says that sounds 'cool'. I say "yeah it's cool" kind of offhandedly not looking at her. Maybe I was too dickish. I ask her name and she tells me. I say "nice to meet you Brantley" She says "nice to meet you what's your name" I tell her. then, I tell her I have to go and ask " do you want to get a coffee sometime" She says "maybe" I hand her my phone and she puts in information. I tell her I'll text her later so she has my info. I also touch her shoulder and comment on her nice maroon shirt as it's the same color as my football team. I text her within an hour and no response. I still am going to hit her up tonight or tomorrow with a "how's your weekend going" but I know not to expect much if they don't respond to initial text. This girl was probably the one that turned me on the most. Total interaction was 2 minutes or so. she asked my name and what I did so I thought she was interested.

Next day at bookstore. Tall blonde looking at language books. I ask her if that's a good books I pretend to browse. She says yes. I then ask her opinion on Rosetta stone. She goes on and on about it. I tell her I'm going to Colombia and need to learn Spanish. She says she went on a Mission to south America and used rosetta stone ( sounds like a church girl) I ask her about herself and she says she's working on some book project where she's translating French literature to English for a book. I ask her more about it. she tells about it. She's got kind of an uptight kind of energy. I eventually get a smile out of her. perhaps it's the 'church girl' thing. We did have a few pregnant silences going and I got the feeling she was just hanging around...still wanting to talk to me. She kept facing me. I ask her name and she tells me. I say "nice to meet you Lindsey" She says" nice to meet you, what's your name" I tell her. after a few seconds, I say, well, I need to get to work, want to grab a coffee sometime? She says yes. I text her an hour later and she texts back a pretty good text. Gonna text her back something like" hope the translations are going good. how was your weekend?" then...provided she responds.... I'll hit her up for a date. Total interaction was at least 5 minutes.

I had another one ....some not so great looking chick ( but with nice legs and decent ass ) gave me a wrong number. I won't go on about this one. But it's another number where I got no results when I texted.

I tried to open two hot athletic women in whole foods. One was friendly but also walked away from me after a few sentences just looking at me over her shoulder. Previously as she was walking in the store from the parking lot and I was too...we made eye contact and she noticed I was looking at her. May have set off a pre alarm and fucked up my later approach.

Other one was a runner/college student. Not really interested in talking other than initial polite banter

I'd like critiques, but some of my own thoughts are that, for the interactions that are unsuccessful....where they don't respond to my first texts.... I'm not making these last long enough. Perhaps I should be sitting down with the ones who are sitting and chatting with these girls longer? Get each interaction to last at least 5 minutes? Also...I think I may be projecting a little bit of nervous or not enough "steady " alpha male presence and energy. It's just a sense I'm getting. Perhaps these women are second guessing after they give me their number thinking I looked too old for them. I would think any week where someone gets 5 numbers in 4 days...you would get more than just 2 should text back. Especially given that all of these women asked what I did when I mentioned my work AND when I did not offer my name when I asked them theirs....they all asked me mine. There's some missing link here.....bad inner game...or something. Something giving these women buyer's remorse after they give me their numbers.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I suppose that here is the "wow effect" that gets him good responses. When he approaches girl, her inital thought is probably "fat, shy, momma boy". After he shows above average confidence, they are kinda surprised which makes them more receptive.

Quote: (10-26-2014 12:08 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I would think any week where someone gets 5 numbers in 4 days...you would get more than just 2 should text back. Especially given that all of these women asked what I did when I mentioned my work AND when I did not offer my name when I asked them theirs....they all asked me mine. There's some missing link here.....bad inner game...or something. Something giving these women buyer's remorse after they give me their numbers.

I think you're overthinking it - in fact you're doing great. When you are experienced at this, getting 1 date from 5 numbers is a reasonable expectation. But you might not get that 20% for a while. So just keep it up.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (09-21-2014 05:24 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

How does this prove anything?

He got some phone numbers. I can assure you they gave it to him out of pity and 0/20 of these girls will fuck him.

Numbers are useless and looks matter, a lot.

Agreed, it's not the 1990s anymore. A homeless man that smells to high heaven and has a beard with a fly colony hiding in it can get numbers these days.

Per the title of this thread, I had a great week numbers wise. Lousy for results. I'm hoping someone can offer insights;

Me: mid 40s.....repeatedly women guess mid 30s. Tall, full head of hair. Runner type build ( I'm trying to add muscle)

I did 7 approaches last week. Got 5 numbers. Only 2 ( my least favorite two ) have responded to my texts so far. A few hot women I approached just walked away as I was talking to them.

First girl: Black girl sitting down writing at bookstore. I ask her about her cellphone. Mention that she seems to be in deep concentration...she tells me she's planning her fitness business to open. I sit down and talk to her about this for at least 5 minutes. Sitting she looks pretty cute. She showed me a picture from a few years ago when she weight 200 lbs and it kind of turned me off. Now she's pretty slim though. I get her number. text her later that day and she texts back about an hour later. total interaction 7-8 minutes.

Second girl...physical therapy PHD student at same bookstore. body is 8 , face is 6.5 to 7. mid 20s white girl...Kind of athletic build like I like. Before I approached ,I looked at her across the bookstore/coffeeshop area and get a little eye contact and grin from her. As I'm leaving, I walk by her table and ask her about her iphone if it's new. She says no. We banter about phones for about a minute. I mention she looks like she's doing serious studying ( the whole time she was sitting and I was standing....kind of towering above her) but she had a kind of smile on her face. We talk about PT school. I think she asked what kind of work I do. We joked about football ( my team is MSU ) At end of convo...theres a bit of a pause as I stand there. I say "want to get a coffee sometime" she looks away thinking them says "sure" I hand her my phone. As she puts it in she says "just let me know" Total interaction was 2 to three minutes. I text her an hour later nice to meet you. no response. A few days later ask how her week's going.....no response. the next day I try fisto's " I'll take your silence to mean Rob you handsome devil I can't wait to see you." no response. delete number

Next girl. White girl, cute blonde probably 23 -24 sitting by herself in a coffee shop like area. As I walk by on the way out, I ask her if that's the new iphone. She says no. We banter about phones for about a minute. She's giving okay eye contact....a slight sometimes nervous smile. Glances away every 6 or 7 seconds. She's sitting at a tall table...I'm standing. I ask her about her studying. She's in law school . As her if she's specializing in anything she says not yet. I mention I work nearby and she asks what I do. I tell her and she says that sounds 'cool'. I say "yeah it's cool" kind of offhandedly not looking at her. Maybe I was too dickish. I ask her name and she tells me. I say "nice to meet you Brantley" She says "nice to meet you what's your name" I tell her. then, I tell her I have to go and ask " do you want to get a coffee sometime" She says "maybe" I hand her my phone and she puts in information. I tell her I'll text her later so she has my info. I also touch her shoulder and comment on her nice maroon shirt as it's the same color as my football team. I text her within an hour and no response. I still am going to hit her up tonight or tomorrow with a "how's your weekend going" but I know not to expect much if they don't respond to initial text. This girl was probably the one that turned me on the most. Total interaction was 2 minutes or so. she asked my name and what I did so I thought she was interested.

Next day at bookstore. Tall blonde looking at language books. I ask her if that's a good books I pretend to browse. She says yes. I then ask her opinion on Rosetta stone. She goes on and on about it. I tell her I'm going to Colombia and need to learn Spanish. She says she went on a Mission to south America and used rosetta stone ( sounds like a church girl) I ask her about herself and she says she's working on some book project where she's translating French literature to English for a book. I ask her more about it. she tells about it. She's got kind of an uptight kind of energy. I eventually get a smile out of her. perhaps it's the 'church girl' thing. We did have a few pregnant silences going and I got the feeling she was just hanging around...still wanting to talk to me. She kept facing me. I ask her name and she tells me. I say "nice to meet you Lindsey" She says" nice to meet you, what's your name" I tell her. after a few seconds, I say, well, I need to get to work, want to grab a coffee sometime? She says yes. I text her an hour later and she texts back a pretty good text. Gonna text her back something like" hope the translations are going good. how was your weekend?" then...provided she responds.... I'll hit her up for a date. Total interaction was at least 5 minutes.

I had another one ....some not so great looking chick ( but with nice legs and decent ass ) gave me a wrong number. I won't go on about this one. But it's another number where I got no results when I texted.

I tried to open two hot athletic women in whole foods. One was friendly but also walked away from me after a few sentences just looking at me over her shoulder. Previously as she was walking in the store from the parking lot and I was too...we made eye contact and she noticed I was looking at her. May have set off a pre alarm and fucked up my later approach.

Other one was a runner/college student. Not really interested in talking other than initial polite banter

I'd like critiques, but some of my own thoughts are that, for the interactions that are unsuccessful....where they don't respond to my first texts.... I'm not making these last long enough. Perhaps I should be sitting down with the ones who are sitting and chatting with these girls longer? Get each interaction to last at least 5 minutes? Also...I think I may be projecting a little bit of nervous or not enough "steady " alpha male presence and energy. It's just a sense I'm getting. Perhaps these women are second guessing after they give me their number thinking I looked too old for them. I would think any week where someone gets 5 numbers in 4 days...you would get more than just 2 should text back. Especially given that all of these women asked what I did when I mentioned my work AND when I did not offer my name when I asked them theirs....they all asked me mine. There's some missing link here.....bad inner game...or something. Something giving these women buyer's remorse after they give me their numbers.

I give you balls for trying so many day approaches but have you thought that the reason why so few of them are texting you back is because of the age factor. It is so rare to see a difference of more than 10 years in shithole USA unlike in SEA or EE. If I'm you I would raise the age factor, perhaps approach women who are 30+, pretty sure your success rate will go up (though you will have to do way more approaches as most will be married, with kids, boyfriends, etc. etc.)

Quote: (10-26-2014 09:43 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

I give you balls for trying so many day approaches but have you thought that the reason why so few of them are texting you back is because of the age factor. It is so rare to see a difference of more than 10 years in shithole USA unlike in SEA or EE. If I'm you I would raise the age factor, perhaps approach women who are 30+, pretty sure your success rate will go up (though you will have to do way more approaches as most will be married, with kids, boyfriends, etc. etc.)

I live in a mid sized city where basically all women aged 25-26 and older who are attractive are married with a huge diamond on their hands and one or more kids in the litter. That's another factor about where I live....really the only good looking ones are college or in college grad school. There are no youngish ( 25 - 30 ) professional working women in my area....they're either wedded up or if they're single....they move to bigger cities ( Dallas, Atlanta, NYC, etc) after they get out of school. They're like "fuck living here...I'm moving"

I live in Jackson , MS.

Also...I'm not attracted to girls older than 30. I figure if age was the issue,.....they wouldn't give me their numbers in the first place....but could be they're being polite.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin