rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talking during sex

Talking during sex

Like to know feedback on either talking or being a silent stoic fucking machine during sex.

I do like to nail girls hard...but occaisionally like to go to the sensual missionary style and slow things down.

Usually a girl will say things like "oh baby" "my god" "Jesus" or my name....which I like.

Sometimes I want to tell a girl during sex that she is beautiful or "I love your beautiful eyes" or "I missed you baby" if it's been a while.

I'm not much of a " tell me you're my little cum slut three times" kind of lover...at least not at this point in my game.

I do think there may be some softer conversion to telling a girl to say " I'm yours robreke" and having her repeat that.

As I understand the logic here, it's better to be getting her from behind when making her declare these statements in terms of psychologically 'converting' her.

So....thoughts on talking during sex? Too beta and let the girl do most or all of it? Or say whatever's on your heart as long as it's not too lovey dovey?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Talking during sex

That's what I do. In all fairness, I don't like talking too much, but I do grunt a bit. Don't be either completely silent or extremely lovey dovey, and that's everything you need.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-18-2014 10:09 AM)robreke Wrote:  

I'm not much of a " tell me you're my little cum slut three times" kind of lover...at least not at this point in my game...

Not my kind of thing either. I usually stick to silence, grunting, short commands (position changes or telling her to do something specific like sucking my cock) and occasionally stating my immediate intentions.

Talking during sex

I have them say..

"Cum in my mouth daddy"
"Please cum all over my face"
"I want to swallow your cum"

Stuff like that.

I tell them what to say. I train them so they know what I like to hear..

I have them say:

"please fuck me"
"I wanna fuck"
"fuck me good"

And of course:

"you are my daddy"
"i wanna make you cum"
"take my pussy"
"my pussy is all yours"

Etc, etc, etc..

When I am spanking them, I have the say:

"i was a bad girl, i deserved to be spanked"
"thank you for spanking me daddy"
"thank you, i deserve this"

Also, sometimes when we are out shopping or eating, I will ask them..

"were you a bad girl this week"
"do you need a good spanking"

They say..

"yes daddy, i was bad, i need a spanking"
"sorry, i was bad"

It's hot when they start saying this stuff at 4pm on a Tuesday. Then, by 7:30pm, she is naked and tied down to the bed.

Too many guys are afraid to do this stuff. I consider it to be very natural and healthy. (most of the time)

Safely exploring and expressing your fantasies is good for you. Ignoring them and hiding from them leads to frustration and anxiety.

Let it out! Sex is the most natural thing that we can do.

---

Related thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-64...16842.html

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-18-2014 10:09 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Sometimes I want to tell a girl during sex that she is beautiful or "I love your beautiful eyes" or "I missed you baby" if it's been a while.

Was this beta?

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Talking during sex

I alternated, no communication only body language, "my slut" reinforcement, to short commands.

There's alot more talking during the foreplay than during sex.

Talking during sex

The worst is when the girl keeps reminding you not to finish inside her and how she reallyyyyy doesn't want to get pregnant. Almost a red flag that she DOES want to get pregnant. I'd limit those to one-timers.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Talking during sex

Hahahahaa if your not making noise and/or talking you are missing out on the psychological effects...

While I don't ever creampie a chick, the whole thing for them is psychological knowing they caused a man to orgasm inside of her. I however, just use that theme of them extracting so much passion and lust for them causing me to make sounds. (I make just as much if not MORE NOISE than than the girl.) When I think of past sexual experiences I tend to flashback on those intense moments.

Silence is BAD IMO, there is no communication or "back and forth".

P.S...I highly recommend watching the french film "Irreversible" and watch the pillow talk scene. One of the greatest scenes that ever helped me in real life. I "modeled" my pillow talk off of that vibe/energy which resulted in a chick having more than 1 orgasm in the seem night/day. (She told me way in advice that after 1 orgasm she is usually done and needs to sleep, like a guy)

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-18-2014 02:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have them say..

"Cum in my mouth daddy"
"Please cum all over my face"
"I want to swallow your cum"

Stuff like that.

I tell them what to say. I train them so they know what I like to hear..

I have them say:

"please fuck me"
"I wanna fuck"
"fuck me good"

And of course:

"you are my daddy"
"i wanna make you cum"
"take my pussy"
"my pussy is all yours"

Etc, etc, etc..

When I am spanking them, I have the say:

"i was a bad girl, i deserved to be spanked"
"thank you for spanking me daddy"
"thank you, i deserve this"

Also, sometimes when we are out shopping or eating, I will ask them..

"were you a bad girl this week"
"do you need a good spanking"

They say..

"yes daddy, i was bad, i need a spanking"
"sorry, i was bad"

It's hot when they start saying this stuff at 4pm on a Tuesday. Then, by 7:30pm, she is naked and tied down to the bed.

Too many guys are afraid to do this stuff. I consider it to be very natural and healthy. (most of the time)

Safely exploring and expressing your fantasies is good for you. Ignoring them and hiding from them leads to frustration and anxiety.

Let it out! Sex is the most natural thing that we can do.

---

Related thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-64...16842.html

Do you say these things while they're in a certain position? ie...doggy style which is a more dominant position? or do you say them missionary/ her on top also ?

Is one position more effective to say these things in to have a psychological effect on her?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Talking during sex

Gio it sounds like you and I are using the same playbook. Hearing a girl say she's been waiting all day to be a dirty whore for me is like music to my ears.

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-18-2014 05:00 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Gio it sounds like you and I are using the same playbook. Hearing a girl say she's been waiting all day to be a dirty whore for me is like music to my ears.

Indeed.

Sometimes, though, I drift away mentally & start listening to myself and think "shut the fuck up man" [Image: biggrin.gif]

Talking during sex

I definitely like sex talk from her, from me its mostly commands and stuff that Gio said. Silence is terrible, but if they don't stop talking I just tell them to stop and/or switch positions.

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-18-2014 04:54 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Do you say these things while they're in a certain position? ie...doggy style which is a more dominant position? or do you say them missionary/ her on top also ?

Is one position more effective to say these things in to have a psychological effect on her?

The sexual position is not important.

The psychological position is what matters.

Before you can dominate her, she must first submit to you.

How do I make her submit?

First, I make her feel comfortable through conversation and romance. I talk in a "comfort building" sort of way.

Then, I get her sexually turned on through light touching and foreplay. I talk to her as lover.

Then, I gently penetrate her and allow her to fully open her body and mind to me. I talk to her in a sexual way.

Then, I take her body for my pleasure. Once, I see and sense that she has fully opened herself up to me, I gradually start to talk to her in a more dominant, sexual tone.

Once we have established this tone, she will follow my lead.

The psychological power exchange is finalized.

---

This doesn't mean that our sex will be like this every single time. It is just another option that we can use in our sexual adventures.

---

A sometimes ask girl how they want me to bang them:

I give them a few options..

A) Make love to her. (this is rare but when I have a deep connection with a girl I enjoy it) (my verbal communication is very different than what I wrote above)

B) Fuck her. (this is common)

C) Give it to her rough. (this is common)

D) Dominate her. This is what I described above

---

As far as positions...

Missionary:

"spread your legs for daddy"
"lay down and take it like a big girl"
"look at me and tell me that you love my dick"
"open your mouth and show me where I'm gonna cum

Doggy:

"put that ass up in the air for me"
"put your face down"
"show me your face"
"say 'spank me' bitch"

Etc.

---

After this, the next level is toys, props, videos, handcuffs, candle wax, ball gags, collars, leashes, another girl, etc.

Talking during sex

I used to not really talk and not make any noise. Had a few girls mention they like to get something out of you to make sure they know you are enjoying yourself so at the very least tell them it's good, grunt, etc.

As far as dirty talk and stuff like that, in the past it was something I would be super embaressed doing, just made me feel really awkward and almost seemed corny to say. As many of you on here have mentioned and I agree with, many women like to be tossed around, mand handled, like to be submissive, etc you just have to be a dominant alpha dude and they will eat it up. ANyhow, I get how it seems awkward when your first doing it but if you really take charge and are really putting it down good try saying something like who owns that pussy or who does that pussy belong to, shit like that. You'll get back that's your pussy daddy or baby or something like that. The secret is own that shit when you say it, don't be unsure of yourelf or it will fall flat. LIke I said, it will feel awkward at first but when you do it and they are receptive to it all that awkwardness goes away and its a huge confidence boost. Also, you get a girl talking and it really opens up her inner freak.

Talking during sex

Whisper into her ear, "where's my cock".

Its a good starting point.

Talking during sex

Quote: (09-20-2014 04:30 PM)CaP7 Wrote:  

Whisper into her ear, "where's my cock".

Its a good starting point.

Talking during sex is something I am doing and enjoying more. It represents a comfort and confidence. It plays well for the older guy, young girl dynamic.

Talking during sex

I'm on the exact same page as Giovonny and use a similar approach. The only other variant is that I don't ask them how they want it, and might rotate any (or all) of his A, B, C, and D all in one session depending on the girl (and, my guess is that he does too!).

Talking during sex

This is pretty much the only area of sex where I'll follow a woman's lead. I prefer to remain silent and grunt away like an animal, but if she's screaming like a banshee, I'll get into it. It doesn't really make much of a difference to me.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.