rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Badoo is trash now

Badoo is trash now

There was a certain time, not so long ago, that Badoo provided 25 percent of my bangs, here in South America. It was always a good last minute option for a date. It was also ok in SE Asia. But then, I stopped using it this last year and a half, when I returned to the States.
Now I cannot buy a date on it, even though the quality seems to have deteriorated. Sure there are sometimes easy 5s lurking about, but why would you go there when there are other possibilities.
I have started pipelining polish girls on it, for my trip to eastern europe in october, but the best I am doing is a few 5 or 6s, who don't seem that enthused. A polish 7 told me she gets 100 msgs every on badoo and basically told me to fuckoff.
Does badoo work anywhere anymore?

Badoo is trash now

Nope, it's fucking dead. I used it well during 2013 but now, you're lucky for a girl to even see your message.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Badoo is trash now

There is no good site for Poland except some polish ones where you need to speak polish and even they do not compare to the likes of mamba etc for Ukraine,Russia,Belarus.

Badoo is trash now

This has been my experience with Badoo in Brazil. It flourished about 3 or 4 years ago, and now seems largely moribund. Quality and female response looks like the petrified forest now....

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 01:42 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

There is no good site for Poland except some polish ones where you need to speak polish and even they do not compare to the likes of mamba etc for Ukraine,Russia,Belarus.

I am trying Sympatia.com for Poland.
2 years ago i got alot of unsolicited emails there. Somehow I have a feeling it won´t be the same now.

Badoo is trash now

Badoo here in Peru, at least in Lima, has proven completely worthless for me. I got 4 numbers, all of which I texted but never heard a word back. I would say 95% of my messages are read and never answered. Badoo here is filled with trannies too. Gross.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Badoo is trash now

In sympatia.pl it is the same.Very few girls respond.Actually online dating in Poland was never good.One can have some successes but it is very inferior compared to what you get in the ground or in clubs.

Badoo is trash now

Lima really is easy with tinder. I wouldn't even waste any time on badoo when 10+ dates can be lined up per hour.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 03:14 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Lima really is easy with tinder. I wouldn't even waste any time on badoo when 10+ dates can be lined up per hour.

True, Tinder in Lima is a gold mine. And most of the girls on there speak English.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.

Badoo is trash now

^ What is the quality like on tinder in Lima?

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 03:21 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

^ What is the quality like on tinder in Lima?

There are a lot who are usually more upper class and have a good grasp on english usually. They also tend to live in the better districts which is a plus. Ie La Molina, Miraflores, San Miguel, San Isidro. As far as looks, very few indigenous looking Peruvians on tinder, most have European traits. Tinder really is the best way to find the highest concentration of the best looking Peruanas.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 02:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In sympatia.pl it is the same.Very few girls respond.Actually online dating in Poland was never good.One can have some successes but it is very inferior compared to what you get in the ground or in clubs.

Kamaki, in what eastern european countries is pipelining or online dating feasible or common.

Badoo is trash now

It seems that the trend is simple:

As soon as a Dating App or Site is flooded with hordes of men it all goes to shit. Then it becomes an inundating process of constant work for little success unless you are model-level in looks or you pay a company to wade through all the crap.

Another point might also be the rising entitlement of girls who only leave their exalted thrones for the very top dogs. On the good side - all of this has no influence on old school Night and Day Game apart from the fact that their hamsters are getting fed online-attention-crack for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Badoo is trash now

If I was getting those types of numbers and responses, who knows I might have liked Lima more than Cali. Elcid what is the age range of the girls there on tinder and how old are you if I may ask.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 12:08 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

A polish 7 told me she gets 100 msgs every on badoo and basically told me to fuckoff.
Does badoo work anywhere anymore?

Good you got to enjoy the ride while it lasted. My theory with this and related stuff is that once it gets blasted all over the net as a great success tool, its only a matter of time before all the trolls and thirty simps start spamming chics 100 times a day and fuckin up the feng shui.

Badoo is trash now

Tinder is already going to shit with all the fatties and average girls.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Badoo is trash now

So the question is, what will be the new hype?

Badoo is trash now

Still getting responses in HKG. But quality is not great. Really have to cherry pick.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 05:25 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Church

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 06:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Church

This is actually not a bad idea, but there is a certain element of Dark Triad there - and the girls are usually not the ones in their prime.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 03:38 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2014 02:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Kamaki, in what eastern european countries is pipelining or online dating feasible or common.

In FSU it is common.Actually I have met girls in clubs there who have profiles in mamba.FSU girls think they are clever and can use online to their advantage.It is so to their advantage since they manage to extract money from a lot of men from a distance.For an FSU girl online dating has obvious advantages one of them being getting more accurate information about the relative wealth of guys compared to what she gets in the club or the street where everyone can flash money.In any case they think they have the upper hand.
In Poland online is good only for girls from villages or small cities who have limited options.
Quite a few polish girls online are married but search for sth better.Internet gives them this chance to do with discretion.

I had most success from online dating with Czech girls.In CR online is huge there are many sites.However the successes are mostly to be had with MILFs but Czech MILFs are of such an appearance and attitude one cannot complain.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-17-2014 12:44 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2014 06:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Church

This is actually not a bad idea, but there is a certain element of Dark Triad there - and the girls are usually not the ones in their prime.

But can we wait 4-8 dates until the bang?

I want a girl who is not a slut, but who puts out immediately for me and only me.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-16-2014 03:41 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

If I was getting those types of numbers and responses, who knows I might have liked Lima more than Cali. Elcid what is the age range of the girls there on tinder and how old are you if I may ask.

All ages but usually the 18-25 range. I wouldn't say they're all top-notch but they're not any worse really that what tinder will get you in Colombia. Plus, Peruanas don't feel so entitled and spoiled (as rich, pretty Colombianas seem to me) so they will actually give you some attention.

Going out in Lima can usually be a wash because the girls will stick to social circle stuff and won't do anything in front of their friends (usually). That being said, there is amazingly still that gringo allure that girls like, possibly because Peruvian guys suck.

I've gone on dates with millionaires' daughters in Lima off tinder as well as local celebrities. It's kind of remarkable actually. There's no way to find this quality on the street, and Limenas are usually DTF once you convince them you're not a backpacker with $35 dollars in the bank. Even if you are, there is still a chance.

Badoo is trash now

Quote: (09-17-2014 02:25 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2014 03:41 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

All ages but usually the 18-25 range. I wouldn't say they're all top-notch but they're not any worse really that what tinder will get you in Colombia. Plus, Peruanas don't feel so entitled and spoiled (as rich, pretty Colombianas seem to me) so they will actually give you some attention.

Going out in Lima can usually be a wash because the girls will stick to social circle stuff and won't do anything in front of their friends (usually). That being said, there is amazingly still that gringo allure that girls like, possibly because Peruvian guys suck.

I've gone on dates with millionaires' daughters in Lima off tinder as well as local celebrities. It's kind of remarkable actually. There's no way to find this quality on the street, and Limenas are usually DTF once you convince them you're not a backpacker with $35 dollars in the bank. Even if you are, there is still a chance.
You found your perfect spot in South America and Colombia would not be worth it to you now. Though once you are over 30 or 35 then no country in South America beats Colombia.

Badoo is trash now

And trust me hot young peruanas are even more stuckup as their colombian equivalents, just not to white young gringos.