rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird IOIs?

Weird IOIs?

So I'm not really sure how to put this, but I was talking to a girl in a cafe today and the convo was going ok; I was getting a little bit of hair twirl IOI and all of a sudden, I notice she's rubbing one of her boobs. Like right in front of me she's stroking the side of her boob with her hand. It was kinda subtle, at least as subtle as rubbing a boob can get. They're pretty big by the way. I wasn't getting any eyefucking or whatever, but I've never seen a girl do that before. Have any of you experienced this at all? I read some body language book and it said sometimes when a male puts his hand down his pants it basically means "Look at me I'm a virile healthy male". Is this like the female version of that. I'm incredibly intrigued right now, not even in a sexual sense, but simply in a body-language sort of way.

Weird IOIs?

Quote: (09-15-2014 08:50 PM)Beowulf Wrote:  

So I'm not really sure how to put this, but I was talking to a girl in a cafe today and the convo was going ok; I was getting a little bit of hair twirl IOI and all of a sudden, I notice she's rubbing one of her boobs. Like right in front of me she's stroking the side of her boob with her hand. It was kinda subtle, at least as subtle as rubbing a boob can get. They're pretty big by the way. I wasn't getting any eyefucking or whatever, but I've never seen a girl do that before. Have any of you experienced this at all? I read some body language book and it said sometimes when a male puts his hand down his pants it basically means "Look at me I'm a virile healthy male". Is this like the female version of that. I'm incredibly intrigued right now, not even in a sexual sense, but simply in a body-language sort of way.

I gather that you are talking about a girl that you have just met?

I would think that any time that the girl is playing with herself in any way, then there could be some indication that she is feeling fairly comfortable with you or flirty - unless she has some kind of injury or something.

If her rubbing was kind of a nervous tic, then maybe you would NOT necessarily want to draw attention to it - even though it could be a sign of her being somewhat flirty or just nervous.

Personally, I may have said something about it and maybe attempted to transition some comment question into the conversation, such as a little joke like "can I help you in some way?" or "I took a first aid class, so I am very good at helping people" or some other silly question/statement about massage or giving cpr or allergies or something to get her to say something to explain.

Weird IOIs?

Quote: (09-15-2014 08:50 PM)Beowulf Wrote:  

I think we need more information here. Did you see how her eyes and mouth were reacting while she was playing with herself?

If she's caressing her tits that could be one thing but it's difficult to say one way or the other without some knowledge of her body language.

Without the above it's difficult to give a suitable answer as well as a "yea" or "nay" based on the interaction you have described.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Weird IOIs?

I've known this girl for a little while, although we've never actually hung out. I was getting a moderate amount of eye contact, but I don't remember quite what she was doing with her mouth. She seemed to be perfectly healthy. We were both signed up for this same tutoring activity and she told me she recognized my name on the list so she texted me out of the blue. I went to a meeting with her afterwards and she was normal. I think I gave her my number a while back. Does this information change anything?

Weird IOIs?

Quote: (09-16-2014 12:09 PM)Beowulf Wrote:  

I've known this girl for a little while, although we've never actually hung out. I was getting a moderate amount of eye contact, but I don't remember quite what she was doing with her mouth. She seemed to be perfectly healthy. We were both signed up for this same tutoring activity and she told me she recognized my name on the list so she texted me out of the blue. I went to a meeting with her afterwards and she was normal. I think I gave her my number a while back. Does this information change anything?

Your way of describing this situation surely does lack details.

When girls are prompting interactions and you are interested in them, then you need to attempt to take the lead in various regards, otherwise girls will tend to either lose interest or they will just use you in their idea of the relationship.

Accordingly, you could suggest any variety of activities that are of interest to you and include her in that... and see how she responds to such an invitation.... going to the beach, going to a movie , study session , going for coffee .. or figure out a way to get her to your pad with food or drink or showing her your fish tank...

otherwise with your description of one or two items (such as she is playing with her tits), remains really incomplete to try to figure out much, if any significance.... because there is a whole package of communications . not just the one activity.

Do you have any plan to go forward or interest in this chick (probably, otherwise you would NOT be writing about her), or are you considering just having her call all the shots and just waiting for various signs from her before you take further action?

If you are concerned about rejection or about being too foreward, fi there is such a thing, there are ways to drop hints early on to see if she wants to spend time with you.

Weird IOIs?

Has anyone ever had a girl bend over in an overt manner , like in a public place, where her ass is facing you and you sense she is trying to get you to stare at her ass/notice her?

I had a girl do it today in a coffee shop. It was a girl I've talked to before in there a few times. She came in and saw me talking to another girl. She was near the coffee counter and I was sitting. She bent over with her ass facing me and when I looked at her....she was bent over fucking with her hair and looking back at me directly in my eyes ( her head was upside down ) I looked for a minute then looked away. Don't know if I failed the test or should have winked.

Another time this happened, was when I was still a hopeless beta. This chick that I am pretty sure was into me bent over almost in an exaggerated fashion sticking her , quite ample , ass back at me. When she came back up and quickly looked at me to see if I was still looking, I pretended to be ignoring her and not looking at her because I didn't want to "offend" her as a beta. After that, this girl is icy to me and basically goes the other way when she sees me as if she was insulted I ignored her when she did the ass bendover.

I think this must be some kind of IOI/ test a woman does to see if you're going to look at her ass. Any thoughts/experiences to confirm this?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin