rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming 30yo career women vs. 20s hotties

Game varies considerably depending on age/education/location/etc and there has been limited documentation of these subtle changes across the demographics. The best breakdown I have ever seen was this old post by CH from a few years back:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/1...e-bracket/

Right now, I'm trying to aim for younger, less competitive women, but given my age/status, I also end up meeting a lot of 28-33yo career women, smart women, academic types. I'm talking post-grad students, doctors, businesswomen, pharmacists, I even had a date with a motherfucking female software engineer recently. These women are highly logical in their communication, have busy schedules, and seem like they'd be almost immune to the subtle tactics that work on the younger, less-educated ladies. However, I sense these career women want sex nonetheless.

I'm trying to get a 29yo doctor into my rotation right now. Yes, I want to put a female MD under my belt. Had a first coffee date, trying to set up date 2 with her is like playing a game of 3-dimensional chess. My experience tells me that these smart/career types are easy to game (in fact, they require almost no game for me at least) as far as getting numbers and first dates, but seem tougher to game beyond that (escalation, sex, putting them into your stable, etc). If it's early-to-mid-20s girls, you can take them out to a wine bar or some physical activity date, bring them back to your place and, boom. How do dates/logistics/game change to nail down these slightly older professional women within 3 dates or so? Are they just simply harder to bang and should I just find more uninhibited 22yo art history majors?

Quote: (09-15-2014 05:14 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

I'm trying to get a 29yo doctor into my rotation right now. Yes, I want to put a female MD under my belt. Had a first coffee date, trying to set up date 2 with her is like playing a game of 3-dimensional chess. My experience tells me that these smart/career types are easy to game (in fact, they require almost no game for me at least)

[Image: 324fa555379898a4c40f46abaf98a5d6cf89d1ab...afbc6c.jpg]

For me, I just treat them like a sex object and reignite that feminine feeling that they probably forgot they have inside. Just remember, most of these chicks are around lame guys all day with the same boring conversations they always have (I'm in medicine/academia). I don't overcomplicate things, sometimes I assimilate..sometimes I show a little edge. Then when I get em alone I pull my dick out.

... However, I sense these career women want sex nonetheless.

I'm trying to get a 29yo doctor into my rotation right now. Yes, I want to put a female MD under my belt. Had a first coffee date, trying to set up date 2 with her is like playing a game of 3-dimensional chess. My experience tells me that these smart/career types are easy to game (in fact, they require almost no game for me at least) as far as getting numbers and first dates, but seem tougher to game beyond that (escalation, sex, putting them into your stable, etc). If it's early-to-mid-20s girls, you can take them out to a wine bar or some physical activity date, bring them back to your place and, boom. How do dates/logistics/game change to nail down these slightly older professional women within 3 dates or so? Are they just simply harder to bang and should I just find more uninhibited 22yo art history majors?

Sounds to me as if you fall into the k-selected potential Husband-category with those women. Based on my experience 27-29 and sometimes starting as early as 26 or 27 can be hard to game as they go through the epiphany stage (a la Rational Male) and try to look for husband 1.0. Post 30 and not married can be quite tough or easy.

What you likely experienced is that you can go out on dates with them, but you likely encountered them being all about extracting some info on how far your intentions go.

Better to go r-selected Lover and filter out the ones who do not want that experience - it is cheaper and easier for you and for them. @Feo got it down pat - sexualizing and treating Mrs. PhD and MD or HR manager like a sex-object is the way to go.

All done she can keep on looking for Mr. Right while she is getting fucked by you without expectations or bullshit about "future together" etc.

No disrespect to the OP, but I just find "older women" to be boring as shit.

All they ever to talk about is how shitty work is and how tired they are from it.

Young girls are full of life, full of energy, full of positivity.

They can be a handful, and it's understandable because they have options, but the ones that have their minds right are worth the time.

You deal with enough women in their 30s, and their options usually consist of having a bowl of ice cream before bed or having a bowl of ice cream before bed, and they're constantly throwing out subtle cues about why they're not trying to fuck in a particular moment, usually centered around how tired they are.

Lame, fucking lame, fuckin' lame.

The main chick I'm fucking with right now is a Venezuelan chick who just turned 20, I wouldn't trade her for 10 chicks in their 30s to be named later.

Yep.

With the age group OP is referencing direct is the only way to go

They have become so consumed with climbing that corporate ladder, or have their minds inundated with flow charts and numbers that raw, unbridled passion is something that they have long since forgot about (some throw themselves into their work to forget about this). They neglect their sex life, thinking their careers will fill the void, which is why the direct debonair guy that fucks them senseless will always catch them off guard.

They don't pick up on "subtle cues", take charge and talk nasty to em'. They just need their worlds rocked and you got em'.

Trust me on this

MDP

Yeah, don't game 30s or almost 30 professional women. Bang only.

So, for example, should I just boldly take a stab and ask one of these girls to come with me to a bar/salsa dance/rooftop lounge/etc, treat them like a hot bitch on my arm, run the system, isolate and go straight for the kill? This MD chick is so damn busy, she's not working with me to even make herself available for a date. A lot of them are this way. Busy as hell, or so they say.

Quote: (09-16-2014 10:24 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

This MD chick is so damn busy, she's not working with me to even make herself available for a date. A lot of them are this way. Busy as hell, or so they say.

She's not down, move on.

When females are down, they'll move mountains to kick it with a guy they like.

To the OP and other guys, please take heed to this, older women should not be giving you anything less than 100% cooperation.

Men are not lining up outside their houses with guitars hoping to sweep them off their feet, those days are gone, at best they can say some guys might still want to fuck them.

If you're having to chase after older pussy, the game is fucked up, take your ball and go home.

I am probably in the minority here, but I prefer relatively older women (25-35) over the 18-25 group. Not because of the ease of game but because I find younger women bitchier, annoying, immature, and pop-culture addicts. Their looks isnt' enough for me to deal with their bullcrap. I've dated a 19 year old before when I was 26 and I got tired of hearing about what new girl Drake was banging.

Quote: (09-17-2014 09:23 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

I am probably in the minority here, but I prefer relatively older women (25-35) over the 18-25 group. Not because of the ease of game but because I find younger women bitchier, annoying, immature, and pop-culture addicts. Their looks isnt' enough for me to deal with their bullcrap. I've dated a 19 year old before when I was 26 and I got tired of hearing about what new girl Drake was banging.

Date smarter 19-year-olds. Besides conversations with them should be in the form of constant teasing and making fun of them - or teaching them about the wonders of the world if you can pull it off.

But to each his own. Very very few men actually do not mind older women. A guy I know - Alpha & Natural - sometimes fucks women in their 40s and even 50s, but he has this strange mother complex due to some trauma with his mom dying when he was a kid. Of course he also fucks teenagers, so it is not really consistent.

Can't date teenagers (18+), I'm just allergic to broke.

Although I must admit, after experimenting some chats with some.....the broke factor makes them easy to impress.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-17-2014 12:27 AM)jariel Wrote:  

This MD chick is so damn busy, she's not working with me to even make herself available for a date. A lot of them are this way. Busy as hell, or so they say.

She's not down, move on.

When females are down, they'll move mountains to kick it with a guy they like.

Gonna disagree on this one. I know I get busy enough to flake on chicks that I'm really into all the time...why not vice versa?

So, for example, should I just boldly take a stab and ask one of these girls to come with me to a bar/salsa dance/rooftop lounge/etc, treat them like a hot bitch on my arm, run the system, isolate and go straight for the kill? This MD chick is so damn busy, she's not working with me to even make herself available for a date. A lot of them are this way. Busy as hell, or so they say.

Same as getting any other girl out dude. Next time she says she's "busy", just say "You're busy is getting in the way of our one on one, fix it"

MD flag is over-rated btw

Game varies considerably depending on age/education/location/etc and there has been limited documentation of these subtle changes across the demographics. The best breakdown I have ever seen was this old post by CH from a few years back:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/1...e-bracket/

Right now, I'm trying to aim for younger, less competitive women, but given my age/status, I also end up meeting a lot of 28-33yo career women, smart women, academic types. I'm talking post-grad students, doctors, businesswomen, pharmacists, I even had a date with a motherfucking female software engineer recently. These women are highly logical in their communication, have busy schedules, and seem like they'd be almost immune to the subtle tactics that work on the younger, less-educated ladies. However, I sense these career women want sex nonetheless.

I find women in their 30s more difficult especially with shit tests. Career and having a baby are the central focus in their universe, although the latter will not be expressed as directly. Overall, it is a much more pleasurable experience to be with a younger woman. "Nature's first green is gold."

My 22 yo(18 years jr) is texting me every few days saying hi being sweet, after I quit messing with her after 6 mos. I could go back at any time, and think I will.

A 35 yo last night totally blew me off on a set time because she was at an "awesome party". I dont care about flakes, but for a 35 yo women, you'd think she'd try a little harder.

Quote: (09-20-2014 11:05 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

My 22 yo(18 years jr) is texting me every few days saying hi being sweet, after I quit messing with her after 6 mos. I could go back at any time, and think I will.

A 35 yo last night totally blew me off on a set time because she was at an "awesome party". I dont care about flakes, but for a 35 yo women, you'd think she'd try a little harder.

Why would you think that?

There's a reason she's still on the market at 35, man.

Most nice and attentive girls get snapped up in their prime.

You have a 22 year-old who's ready to play ball, you shouldn't be wasting time on a 35-year old who's not even trying to get into the stadium.

Quote: (09-21-2014 05:22 AM)jariel Wrote:  

You have a 22 year-old who's ready to play ball, you shouldn't be wasting time on a 35-year old who's not even trying to get into the stadium.

I was seeing the younger one for months. I got tired of her when she started begging me to take her to a strip club, i.e. on your dime. It turned me off so I dropped her, but she still wants to hang out. The older one is pretty attractive and owns a small but successful business, so I said why not.

Excuse my ignorance, but where is the data on gaming 20 year old hotties?

Quote: (09-21-2014 06:39 AM)Trev Wrote:  

What type of data are you looking for?

I should be able to help you.. I have been gaming these girls for a few years..

Quote: (09-21-2014 11:43 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2014 06:39 AM)Trev Wrote:  

What type of data are you looking for?

I should be able to help you.. I have been gaming these girls for a few years..

I find younger women more difficult to 'read' than women over 30. I'm 41, but have been told I look early 30s by males and females, so I feel that is in my favour in regards to trying to bang girls under 25.

I don't know what specific data I need really, I probably just need to sharpen my skills and do more approaches. Any advice would be gratefully received.

I actually prefer older women.

Real talk, they're just so...centered...coming off a decade of riding the cock carousel, you know?

Some people call it bitterness but I call it wisdom.

Sure they're losing their shape and muscle tone at an exponential rate like an ice cream cone melting in the sun.

But a little pudge and a few stretch marks reflect character and experience.

20 year old girls are full of what some people call life; pff, life. It's called naivete, guys.

They just care about having fun and getting smashed by alpha dickheads.

Me, I need a woman I can have a deep conversation with who can appreciate all the witty things I say.

In fact, just the other day a 33 year old office worker was educating me about how bosses bully pregnant female employees out of their jobs because they're greedy and don't want to pay them to have kids.

I paid for her $50 worth of sushi she scarfed down.

She burped and said see you later.

Meanwhile, a hot 20 year old would be trying to jerk me off under the table or blow me from the passenger's seat of my prius.

I mean, how are we supposed to have a deep conversation with my cock in her mouth?

^^^Hilarious, made my day!

Not sure why, but for some reason the some broads I've fucked are freaky as hell. Sex in the car on the town square, sucky sucky on the highway. It's like they want to re-live whatever they missed out on their youth when they got married.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-21-2014 12:27 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Why would you think that?

There's a reason she's still on the market at 35, man.

Most nice and attentive girls get snapped up in their prime.

I have to remind myself of this wisdom all the time. It seems like a 30+ woman should be more accommodating, but their stubbornness and lack of girl game is why they are available in the first place. Economics, and sexual economics in particular, work on paradoxes like this.

Single women over the age of about 31 are for the most part single for some good reason - they used to be fat/had bad girlgame, or they consciously prioritized their "career" instead of locking down a good man when they were at peak SMV, or they have really bad personalities that are incompatible with a long-term relationship.

That doesn't cover every case, but I'd bet the ratio of diamonds-in-the-rough to lemons is probably 1 in 5 at best.

Go for it right away. I have had dates w career women where it went well but then I could not ever get them out on a secobd date.

Its almost cocky of you to NOT go for it on the first date. You think she will go out with you a second time? What do yiu think you are, a movie star? Shes busy! She needs dick like she needs starbucks, right away.