rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless guy fucks 150+ girls a year

Having a bed to sleep on depends on him picking up.

[Image: DjtMpqt.gif]

Paging BasilRansom [Image: lol.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I can see the book now:

"BANG OVERPASS"

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/..._up_women/
The comments are hilarious, "when it comes to this guy, I'm pretty sure he picks up desperate, nasty, drunk women."

Looks like the guy can get some decent girls, it's New York and he has unlimited amounts of approaching he can do.

I want to believe, but...

...the camera is really close at 1:25 when he's kissing the blonde. It's impossible she didn't notice someone was filming them, especially since they likely have a crew of two or three.

Pretty amazing that a homeless schlub probably gets more cooze than some suburban dentist in nearby Westchester County.

I noticed he picks up in NY wearing Flip Flops.

This does all seem fake though, like some comedian.

I often give homeless bums money, especially the really fucked up ones, I'm not sure that this guy looks fucked up enough for me to give him any cash though.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7268751&d=1410462304]

Quote:Quote:

So let me get this straight, this man uses women for food and shelter because he's too lazy to find a job and earn a living. Knowing this, Redditors still support this man whore of a person, imagine if the genders were reversed. Imagine if a homeless woman was sleeping around with men to use them for a night, she would be labelled a slut and a prostitute, yet when a man does it he is hailed as having intuition. These double standards are one of the reasons we need feminism in society, we are the catalyst for change.

Berta Lovejoy, Feminist, Promoter Of Equality, Love, and Peace. 

[Image: bajo+control.gif]

I met a similar character on one of my trips to Asia. A white guy, 30ish, muscular, about 6ft tall. He lives in a big Asian city. No job, no place to live. He stayed at his local girl's place for awhile, then she kicked him out because he kept fucking around. He spent a few nights at coffee shops (open 24/7), then got a bit of money to stay in a hotel for a little while, then he was out on the street again. With all these problems, he kept going to the best clubs and sometimes fucking high quality girls (models, stewardesses and such, the kind of girls I had a hard time pulling).

What's the moral of the story (as well as the youtube video)? A lot of girls are just fucking dumb. Some of them are not very far from primates when it comes to mental development and judgement. If you are new to game and peraps think that you don't deserve a particular girl, think about those guys and how they keep fucking and not giving a fuck. I am not trying to lecture anybody on game, Until recently, I had these thoughts myself about some girls being out of reach for me. Hell, I even shared these thoughts with some RVFers I met in person. So, if you think that a girl, any girl, is too good, beautiful or classy for you, consider that perhaps she fucked a bum and sucked his dick. Yes, sucked his dirty dick with the same lips she won't even let you kiss.

Dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40403.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

When Tuth calls out Roosh's dupe thread:

[Image: mindblown6.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

He must have one hell of a yeast infection growing on his balls. But he gets it done! I salute him.

I've lived in NYC. Here's the reality: he glamorizing it. First most girls in NYC don't live alone, so most girls can't bring home a guy. Totally fictional that he can bang 150 girls a year. That's a new girl every 2 1/2 days! Paul Janka didn't even do it with his model looks and a Harvard degree. Wait to it gets cold in NYC, this guy won't be sleeping on the streets. He'll go back to his parents!

Drinking/eating/sleeping like that?!? Forget about it.
He's going to look like a bag of hammered shit soon no matter how how much hair-gel he steals.

Quote: (09-15-2014 06:22 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

I've lived in NYC. Here's the reality: he glamorizing it. First most girls in NYC don't live alone, so most girls can't bring home a guy. Totally fictional that he can bang 150 girls a year. That's a new girl every 2 1/2 days! Paul Janka didn't even do it with his model looks and a Harvard degree. Wait to it gets cold in NYC, this guy won't be sleeping on the streets. He'll go back to his parents!

[Image: haters.jpg]

I call troll job, as an attempt to go viral. Look at his skin, FFS. He looks like he's been sleeping in real beds and using real showers until very very recently. He's cocky, interesting and looks decent. So he won't have trouble getting laid with his calibration and willingness to open.

But 150+ a year and homeless? No chance.

Wouldn't he build up enough of a harem to have a few girls that would reliably let him sleep over? Being under pressure to pull like that can't be healthy (on top of the drinking, sleeping out in the open, drugs, etc) but it must work wonders for your game.

Actually, think about it. Take your random withdrawn introverted man, of any race and height and face, and put him through this kind of training course, and he'd come out with strong, battle-tested game.

I knew a guy sort of like this in and briefly after high school. He was a heroin addict and he was often homeless because his parents kicked him out. I wonder what this guys style of game was because my buddy used to somehow evoke women's maternal instinct for him in a way that I've never seen another guy do.

It wasn't uncommon for girls he knew to lend him hundreds of dollars at a time, and often if he was with me or my buddies while we were out and one of the girls walked by or he spotted her in the vicinity he'd say shit like, "Bro, let's get out of here quick, Shelby's over there and I owe her $400!"

These type of guys have a strange level of self-assuredness that I believe attracts women to them as well. Look at how relaxed this guy is about being homeless; he's very matter of fact about the situation. My buddy was like that too. The world could be collapsing around them and they seem to take it in stride. Both guys have what I call upper class mannerisms, which is probably what throws girls off about them, they are homeless, and drug addicts but they express it so honestly and matter of factly that a lot of women perceive it as sarcasm. This guy in particular comes off as an upper-middle class Jewish guy.

I knew some black guys like this growing up. Drifted from one girl to another and always owed some broad money. Like you said we would have to leave places sometimes over shit like that. They never had their own place ever, no job, and had pussy coming out of their ears.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (09-15-2014 05:16 PM)nek Wrote:  

I can see the book now:

"BANG OVERPASS"

If the alleged homeless guy is legit and not full of it-he could make some $$$ teaching game and selling e-books. Think of all the guys in the burbs who pile into the lame ass American bars and clubs who don't get laid often. This guys is a hustler and out on the street getting in the approaches to close. Also,He does have that IDGAF vibe down pretty solid so, its likely he's legit.

This is a bit like the Ashton Kutcher movie, "Spread"

^I was about to say that. It's not 'a bit like' the movie, it's just a faux inspired by the movie.

Seriously, instead of believing that some troll came up with an idea for a catchy fictional story and made it a youtube video to get a lof of views and ad money, you would believe that an average-looking homeless guy is banging 3 girls a week and living a life that the most successful players are striving to reach?

Pfffffft.

-he's had a nosejob
-his teeth are perfect
-his clothes are clean and his shirt looks pressed
-his knuckles and hands have no marks
-he acts like some trust fund punk who's decided to become famous

He's full of shit.

He can stay homeless and fuck 150 girls a year

I rather be fucking 12 girls a year and earning 6+ figures