rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friendzone as a way to creat Attraction

Once thing i found is that when you befriend a attractive girl and dont hit on her while letting her know you hit on other girls, even in her presence she become sooner or later attracted to you ( even when she wasn't at first)

Thats what happned to me many times.

Example.
I liked some girl in my neighborhood. Once i go know her i lost my attraction to her. She couldnt belive i am not attracted to her. She was like" i know you like me". I laughed : if i wanted to you wound be mine.

One day I took her as a company to my friends wedding party. I put a card with my name on her neck and told her " see how it is to be me. see how its is to be a sexy god."

She tried to turn the tables by putting her name card on me but i just laughs it off brutally.

At this moment i am diffrent than guys she hang with. There are guys group A. that hit on her. And group B. guys that pretend to be just friends while secretly hoping to get to her pants ( white knights)

I, On the other hand I dont give a shit. A talk to her about my sex life. I hit on other girls in her presence. I even tell her to help me to sleep with some girls. She is WTF. Did this guy really dont find me attractive?

At this point dynamic changes. Thats she who tries hard. I dont treat her like a woman. I treat her like a buddy, or like a child. I also tell her to do things for me like giving me a lift, buy me drink etc.

So its not bad thing to become " a friend " to a girl as long as you dont give a fuck about her

there's a small chance that it might work.

but sitting on your ass and waiting for the girl you're crushing on to eventually fall in love with you is beta to the core.

Why would you relinquish your power and virility as a man and hand it over to a woman? Is there really any woman worth doing this for?

What makes you think that this 'strategy' can be more effective than good ol' standard game?

To be honest, this is a rather game-denialist technique.

SydneyD does not endorse this.

Quote: (09-13-2014 09:19 AM)SydneyD Wrote:  

there's a small chance that it might work.

but sitting on your ass and waiting for the girl you're crushing on to eventually fall in love with you is beta to the core.

Why would you relinquish your power and virility as a man and hand it over to a woman? Is there really any woman worth doing this for?

What makes you think that this 'strategy' can be more effective than good ol' standard game?

To be honest, this is a rather game-denialist technique.

SydneyD does not endorse this.

This is not my modus operandi to get girls. I still run a "standard game" as you call it. This is more "on the site" benefits.
Anyway i still belive that befriending a girl is not bad thing. As long as you dont give a shit about her. And if she has hot or hotter female friends...

Quote: (09-13-2014 09:00 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

Once thing i found is that when you befriend a attractive girl and dont hit on her while letting her know you hit on other girls, even in her presence she become sooner or later attracted to you ( even when she wasn't at first)

If you do that kind of strategy as a young guy in Poland or FSU as a form of social circle game, then it works - if you are attractive enough or Alpha enough to begin with.

But that is not really friend-zone Game - it is more or less indifference or part of Aloof Game. That kind of Game does not work in environments where attractive girls are the minority among the land-whales and are getting attention like you would not believe. It does not work with girls who went through a US style high-school and college slut training system which leaves them deluded.

The sexual market value of a guy who just befriends them is simply not strong enough there. Social Circle Game sometimes seems similar, but what you describe is already teasing her about not being attracted to her, which is Game 101. Friendzone guys do not do that. They are like lapdogs to girls who know that they would love to fuck them, but she uses them only as emotional tampons. They are too afraid to take any step forward. Seems to me like you never were in that situation.

It is likely that you would have been equally successful when being full frontal Alpha and stating your interests within 15 minutes of the conversation running Game a la KrauserPUA.

This is what friendzone looks like:

"Friendzone Game"? Really?

99% of the time you'll come crashing down on your face and you'll realize you'll have been better off going after other women.

The 1% of the time it DOES work (by some fluke) you'll realize that your ROI was incredibly high for any perceived benefit.

The long-and-short of it is that any time you find yourself in the "friend zone" or any iteration of it you should eject and focus your sexual energy on someone who doesn't know you nearly as well; you're guaranteed not to expend as much energy for the desired result.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Being friends with her because you enjoy her company or she can be used for social proof when gaming = why not. If you happen to bang her at some time it is just added bonus.

Being friends with her solely in the anticipation of maybe banging her = not a good idea

Quote: (09-13-2014 09:00 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

Example.
I liked some girl in my neighborhood. Once i go know her i lost my attraction to her. She couldnt belive i am not attracted to her. She was like" i know you like me". I laughed : if i wanted to you wound be mine.

One day I took her as a company to my friends wedding party. I put a card with my name on her neck and told her " see how it is to be me. see how its is to be a sexy god."

She tried to turn the tables by putting her name card on me but i just laughs it off brutally.

At this moment i am diffrent than guys she hang with. There are guys group A. that hit on her. And group B. guys that pretend to be just friends while secretly hoping to get to her pants ( white knights)

I, On the other hand I dont give a shit. A talk to her about my sex life. I hit on other girls in her presence. I even tell her to help me to sleep with some girls. She is WTF. Did this guy really dont find me attractive?

At this point dynamic changes. Thats she who tries hard. I dont treat her like a woman. I treat her like a buddy, or like a child. I also tell her to do things for me like giving me a lift, buy me drink etc.

So its not bad thing to become " a friend " to a girl as long as you dont give a fuck about her

This type of thing can work but you left out the part about whether you fucked her or not. Don't leave her on the back-burner too long.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling