rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many cocks english girls on holiday

My experience says that english girls on holiday abroad are by far the sluttiest and horniest creatures in the world. I've been in places like laganas and kavos, at 4 a.m. the beach was literally packed with sluts shagging and giving blowjobs, and who's been to these places knows that it's true, i'm not making it up, and places like magaluf or malia can be even worse according to their reputation. Even in malta, where british tourists are not the majority, and the atmosphere is not as slutty as in the british "colonies" above, english girls were all riding cocks. Now my question is how many cocks on average do you think these girls on holiday take let's say per week? Cause it's easy quantifying the sluttiness of a place, more difficult guessing these numbers.

I'm in South Africa Cape Town, lots of English tourists and Germans and Swedes. Some of the things I have seen. Gangbangs with 4 or more dudes. Fucking homeless guys. One night stands in parks, rawdogging etc. Knew one German girl banged 7 guys I know.

Don't debate me.

[Image: What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

To answer the OP's questionable interest. English girls on holiday have more cocks run through them than a chicken coop.

Make from that what you wish.

It is safe to assume that an average English girl will have slept with over 100 men by the age of 25.

Obviously that is not scientific, but if I had to guess based on my personal observations, that would be it.

Quote: (09-11-2014 02:26 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

It is safe to assume that an average English girl will have slept with over 100 men by the age of 25.

Hmm I wonder how easy it is to pull at night in London, maybe some UK members here can confirm

English girls ARE slutty.

Not all, but enough.

Our birds are very slutty, but it's especially prominent in the chavvy (lower class) ones. If you want to meet these girls, go to a Northern city such as Newcastle or Liverpool. If you don't want to come to England however, these girls make an annual migration to Ibiza, Magaluf, Aya Napa etc... They will literally shag you in the street or behind a bus stop. It infuriates me as an Englishman.

Quote: (09-11-2014 02:48 PM)britchard Wrote:  

Our birds are very slutty, but it's especially prominent in the chavvy (lower class) ones. If you want to meet these girls, go to a Northern city such as Newcastle or Liverpool. If you don't want to come to England however, these girls make an annual migration to Ibiza, Magaluf, Aya Napa etc... They will literally shag you in the street or behind a bus stop. It infuriates me as an Englishman.

Why does it infuriate you?

Hasn't it been this way with brit girls since the swinging 60s/70s?

Just dont get in a relationship with these hoes.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Middle class and rich girls will do slutty things too, it isn't confined to the lower social classes by any means.

Quote: (09-11-2014 03:35 PM)Trev Wrote:  

Middle class and rich girls will do slutty things too, it isn't confined to the lower social classes by any means.

Middle class girls have more money so they'd go and do it in a hotel room or similar rather then behind a bus stop. And middle class girls would only do it with middle class guys, they would not do it with the lower classes.

Sluttyness transcends class and socio-economic background.
One hamster is just spinning in a nicer cage.

Although one difference I will point out is that upper-class girls will attempt to be more discrete about their sluttyness since status is so much more important to them.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

As if these hoes are looking for a relationship with someone other than a runner to get them fags from the corner shop.

Agree with the comments about how middle and upper class girls are still slutty, they just try to hide it a bit more.

This is all very interesting, but what percent of British Girls are sluts? 1%, 2%, or 10%. Makes a big difference.

Obviously that is not scientific, but if I had to guess based on my personal observations, that would be it.

Id say thats very high. Id be surprised if it was even 25.
Is it fairly easy to pull at night? Yes. But (apart from students) its the same girls hooking up with guys every time. There may be a relatively large proportion of sluts that have slept with 100 guys but that is way too high for the average.

Why are there not more pictures of this stuff?

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (09-11-2014 05:43 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Why are there not more pictures of this stuff?
Yes please to Brit whores and make-shift lover picture journey.

British girls are very picky,self entitled,neurotic little princesses. They believe that the world should bow down to there every little whim. However there really are generally boring,unintelligent, insecure,smelly and overweight. I am a Brit and find it so fascinating that I have struggled to pull many of them yet do so well outside of the UK shores. Get them overseas pissed and vulnerable then you may just be able to nut in one.
Best thing to do then is basically do one. Karmas a bitch especially when they fail to pull any of us in places like Japan and they wonder why! apologies for the rant but they have to be seen to be believed. Rgds Capt Carnage

I was born and raised in in UK (now located in US) and way before any of this red-pill stuff came I disliked English women. They’re so fucking trashy and don’t take care of themselves. They can be super hot when young, but are fat by mid 20s. After 35 they cut their hair short and stop wearing makeup.

They’re not all slutty but a lot of them are – I’d say there girls out there have at least 10 ONS in a year, and the super sluts possibly 2 to 3 times more. When they’re on holiday I wouldn’t be surprised if some girls do 2-3 guys every day.

I have a friend in UK who wifed a tall blonde English woman. His wife grew up in the countryside and comes from a traditional family. She works out and the last time I met him his wife cooked for us! It would be a miracle for the average British woman to cook for a guy - she’s more likely to let a guy raw dog her anally than make him breakfast.

Even after all of my shit talking about them, they’re still more feminine than many American women – I’ve never heard British women talk about sports or cars. They talk about girl shit like TV Shows or makeup. There is an obese American woman in my office who always talks about how much she loves football. This would be considered VERY strange in UK.

I’ll happily get my dick wet with an English woman (always with a condom)..but there’s no way I would ever get serious with one, unless she’s from a very conservative upper middle class background.

I've been to a couple of the popular British holiday resorts.

These chavy types, believe it or not, can sometimes be very attractive. The ones in Malia were just trashy and chunky. However in San Antonio, Ibiza the crowd is slightly more upscale since it's a more expensive resort. There is a good percentage of them that have the same look as a hot all-American sorority girl (tanned, fit , blonde etc) or more exotic.

These girls are also very transparent. You know if you're in or out instantly. If you approach one of them and she doesn't like you, she'll immediately make a disgusted face and reject you in an insulting manner. However if she likes you she'll just grab you and start making out with you without even knowing your first name. I had both of these reactions on the same night at the same bar once.

So the best game advice with these girls is - go to the venue where Brits are drunk, and don't be sensitive or take anything they say or do personally, they just have wild reactions when drunk. Play the numbers.

Here's a good documentary about these girls on holiday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PM1wmUfIq4

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

You do know if the average notch count for girls is 100, it mathematically has to be the same for men right?

U.K men report an average of 9.3, and they have an incentive to lie on these surveys to look good.

I think English girls have to be slutty just to get male attention, at least from my experience backpacking around Australia the average English girl was probably a 5 or 6 and slutty without caring enough to even try and hide it. For example talking openly in common areas of hostels about being banged on the street or "in a bush"

I keep meeting these British girls, middle class ones, who are totally frigid when sober. I'm sure they're slutty when drunk, but I haven't gotten to capitalize on the latter state of late. The conversatjon you'd have with these girls when they're sober is like one you'd have sitting next to a grandma on a plane trip to Zanesville, Ohio.

Avoid sober British middle class girls. They're even bigger ex sluts than American girls.

Quote: (09-11-2014 08:40 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

You do know if the average notch count for girls is 100, it mathematically has to be the same for men right?

U.K men report an average of 9.3, and they have an incentive to lie on these surveys to look good.

I'm afraid I have to facepalm back.

>10% of men have sex with <80% of the women. Surely you have heard of this before.

Quote: (09-12-2014 12:44 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2014 08:40 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

I'm afraid I have to facepalm back.

>10% of men have sex with <80% of the women. Surely you have heard of this before.

I'm afraid you don't know the difference between mean and median. You should have paid more attention in high school math. What you claim is mathematically impossible to an obscene level.