rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Celery as a kick ass supplement and sex booster

Im surprised nobody mention it already.

I was looking at a way to reduce body odor and also having fresh breath.

Someone on a salsa forum suggests using celery. Apparently this changes a bit of your body chemistry and make your natural odor and breath a lot less foul.

Tried it on. The thing tastes OK but it does make my breath smell very fresh. What I also notices is that girl seems to be much more responsive when I go dancing up close with them having just chewed on a stalk of celery.

Used the rest to cook dinner and I notice something remarkable: my energy level, excitement and aggression shoot through the roof. Its like drinking heavy redbull without feeling any itchy and whacky inside. My sex drive also exploded. The first day I couldnt keep my hands off of girls and I have to keep dancing and dancing and gaming girl or I would go crazy.

So I started reading up on it and celery is actually an aphrodisiac. That shit is loaded with androstenone and androstenol, and it inject it directly into your saliva and breath as you are chewing on a stalk. In a way you are breathing sex hormones into the girl.

It also has tons of fiber and vitamin, and is one of the freshest vegetable you can eat raw, so even without the sex boost I would gladly welcome it. The thing cost like 3$ for a kg. Im also no longer sleepy in the afternoon.

Now it is customary for me to juice celery every two days and drinking half a liter or eating a whole stack raw is customary before going hunting.

I strongly recommend you try it on. The thing taste awesome in salad or stir fry food anyways. Best is to eat it raw.

The only thing with celery is that it doesnt stay fresh long, so I have to juice it, but its much better to consume fresh and raw for the maximum hormonal effect. Still carrying a bag of fresh celery around is kinda weird. Anyone know how to get around this?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

[Image: attachment.jpg21537]    Its been mention a few times

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

[Image: 89509.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Weird...last night, first time ever, I bought a package of celery to eat hummus with (instead of chips)...because I've heard it's good for sex life.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

In eastern Europe they use the celery root. I get the fresh juice regularly.

I already loved eating celery raw, just gave me another reason to eat them more

Life is good

is this only applicable to raw celery stalks? i cook the shit out of celery. love it all around though.

Covered extensively in the juicing thread (by MikeCF)

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I fucking hate celery but I acknowledge the benefits. Throw it in a juice with some carrots and I'm all good though.

It is low in calories as an added bonus.

I struggle to eat raw celery. My way around it is to smother them in almond butter. That helps to get them down.

I remember Art De Vany said that celery is the key to high testosterone so there may be something to it.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

I use a VitaMix to make my veggie juice and always throw in a stalk of celery. I read somewhere that celery also helps with body pain if you are recovering from an injury.

One of the ways I like eating celery raw is to make a modified, and more nutritious, Caesar salad (adjust quantities of each for taste):

Romaine Lettuce
Spinach
Broccoli
Celery
Bacon pieces/bits

I ate 6 stalks of celery today. Then had sex......... there was no evidence of it being a sex booster.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

You have to eat nine stalks to feel anuthing

Drink celery juice.

Quote: (09-12-2014 12:00 AM)Kickb Wrote:  

You have to eat nine stalks to feel anuthing

A nutting?

If you are using it as kickstart for your game, eat 3-4 stalks before going out. Thats what works for me

Cooking celery neutralize the immediate effect of releasing the hormones and freshness into your breath as they are all absorbed in the heat. But its still a great supplement to your system and will boost your libido to overdrive

@Cr33pin: not sure if sex boosting effect is immediate. The immediate effect documented so far is scented hormones in your breath. But for me over a week it boost my sex drive and energy

Celery juice is good, but best to juice it yourself. Not as good as stalk, but its a fuckawesome energy drink. I always have a bottle with me for training/lifting.

Celery cocktail is awesome pregame. My recipe:

Celery daiquiry:

rhum (depends on how drunk you wanna be)
triple sec
4 celery stalk, chop up small
bunch of celery leaves
orange juice or pineapple juice

juice the celery as normal, then add in the rhum and triple sec. Juice for another 10 sec.

Go to bar and slay girls. Or go to training and break your record.

Quote: (09-11-2014 04:56 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

The only thing with celery is that it doesnt stay fresh long, so I have to juice it, but its much better to consume fresh and raw for the maximum hormonal effect. Still carrying a bag of fresh celery around is kinda weird. Anyone know how to get around this?

Celery is awesome, and here's how I keep it fresh.

As soon as you buy it, cut off all the leaves, so that you're left with just the stalk. Put the stalks in a gallon-size ziplock bag with a paper towel. They'll stay nice and crisp for about a week. You might have to change the paper towel if it absorbs too much moisture.

I can't eat a lot of raw celery, all that fiber gives me the shits

I'm planning to get a juicer anyway so I can take it that way

Plus, came in hoping for Peter North reference, left satisfied.....

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-11-2014 05:53 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

I remember Art De Vany said that celery is the key to high testosterone so there may be something to it.

When I first read that I read it as "Art Vandelay".

I used to hate celery, started eating it so it would help me go to the restroom, it has a number of benefits.

Yeah this works, did it for awhile in China. If you eat it in the morning you will feel it at night. Nothing better than pounding out the woman and taking a huge dump right after.

I prefer peanut butter and raisins on my Celery. Also BUBBLE TEA works insanely well, it'll give you a raging hard-on within about 6 hours, I haven't figured out whether its the pearls or the mix.

You can also eat Celery in Tuna Salad.

Mayonaise
Tuna
Celery
Green Onions
salt
pepper
mix
toast 2 pieces of bread
eat as a sandwich

Just test this out earlier this week: old celery doesnt work. It will have the same nutritious benefits, but none of the hormonal or sex boosting ones.

I didnt have time to come home the past few days, so when I came back the celery was already 3 days old. Juice and eat as normal but I was getting nothing out of it the last two days. Steve CR will try what you said.

If you just chew every bite of the celery with out swallowing you can chew it like gum. I eat 3 or 4 stalks at a time and on the last stalk I just end up chewing it for a hour or so.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (09-18-2014 09:30 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2014 05:53 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

When I first read that I read it as "Art Vandelay".

I used to hate celery, started eating it so it would help me go to the restroom, it has a number of benefits.

Art Vandelay was how I read it too!