rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl wants to tattoo my name in her neck...

Little bit of a strange situation I got myself into. I'm living in South America now, having the time of my life, many girls and what not.

Now in my harem, I have one girl (beautiful colombian modelgirl) who is a bit more serious, she's my nr.1 you know since half a year now and she has no idea about what is really going on (mainly because she lives in another city). She also knows I'm an expat and that the chance is there that I will leave very soon.

However, she is in love and because of this she decided that she wants to tattoo my name in her neck. Now, thats flattering I know. Many guys would like that, but in my mind its foolish and naive. Plus I find it a bit ordinary to do such a thing (like many tattoos in general).

I never asked for this, I even hinted that I didn't like tattoos and that I think it is a strange idea. She however still intends to do so, because im the man of her life.

Any idea how I can get her to not do it? I mean, its very well possible that in a few months I will be gone to another continent. I dont want to leave behind a mark like that on a dreamy girl. If she gets hurt by me one day, shes gonna want to remove it and I imagine that might be costly, but its a hard thing to say to a girl: I dont want you to do this, although I know it is an act of love, etc because its basically saying, dont love me too much. Like going for the financial split up talks when you get married.

have her get it on her inner-thigh instead

Quote: (09-10-2014 02:54 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

have her get it on her inner-thigh instead

That will really please the next dude that comes along!

ABSOLUTELY do it.

There will be nothing more endearing to your ego later in life than knowing that some bitch has your name tattooed on her neck for everyone to see.

If you care about this girl, and it sounds like you do, tell her not to do it

It will harm her appearance, her social status, and her marriage prospects

Tell her you are flattered but you insist that she not do it and you will dump her if she does

Tell her having you name secretly tattooed on her heart is all you want

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I once convinced a girl to tattoo my initials on her but she backed out.

Do it man.

Do it.

And take a picture of it.

Tattoos are disgusting, be an alpha male, lead and insist on NO!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I think it'd be a great story....just not on her neck.

It would be a good story I know but I'm with MR XY on this one. It might hurt her in the long run and this is a good girl. I think there is no other way than to just tell her not to do it, but she's gonna be mad because its hard to explain that to a girl, given the circumstances.

If you really care about her and think there is a good chance you are leaving in a few months then dump her. I have dumped a lot of girls Not because I didn't care about them but because I did.

Ha!

I remember once I was with a chick, she had a tat of a cartoon girl on her wrist. I asked about it and she said her boyfriend had one of a cartoon guy on his wrist, they matched.

I was like, "Ok..." changing the subject, asked about one on the back of her neck.

"That's my boyfriend's name."

"Ok... isn't it a beautiful night out?"

We were fucking in my car an hour or two later...

Chris Brown said it best...

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:40 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

If you really care about her and think there is a good chance you are leaving in a few months then dump her. I have dumped a lot of girls Not because I didn't care about them but because I did.

I know where you are coming from but I dont think its that simple. For a girl, in this ego driven world, being dumped is very hard. She does not want to tell her friends and family that she got dumped. I think she rather wants it to fade out. That way she can tell everyone 'it was beautiful, but it wasnt meant to be' or something like that.

Also if I dump her she will hate me, and if you know Colombian women, uff... I better dont go near her again. With the fade out, if I ever do go live near her, which is possible, all things are open again.

I dont know, you might be right to be honest, im too rational to really know the mind of women in these type of situations.

Well, you have a choice: allow her to run around with your name on her neck AND a broken heart when you leave or you can just leave her with a broken heart. Don't expect a Latin woman to make a rational decision. That is your job as the "man".

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Seriously though, don't let her do it.

Edit: I'm up from beta orbiter to recovering beta! [Image: smile.gif]

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Tell her that, if she really loves you, she'll get a face tat.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 3c2a6abdfdba8a1c1793b3ae1b51bbe7_vice_670.jpg]

Poor girl.

Don't let her do it! It doesn't provide you with any utility whatsoever, and it's going to be a little embarrassing for her when you leave, which you almost certainly will.

Quote: (09-11-2014 12:08 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Tell her that, if she really loves you, she'll get a face tat.

[Image: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif]

Neck tat of your name? Sounds like one of those good problems.

Don't debate me.

girl I worked with had a tramp stamp that said Dan. so I asked her how is Dan. she was like who? what? why? I explained. she said oh no my bf named Mike. I smiled cause I knew that she wasn't getting it much doggy style

I'm in the "No" camp.

As to how to tell her without an ensuing implosion I don't know. Perhaps you could try this:
Make it a point that while you're flattered, you secretly really REALLY hate tattoos. That you've always hated them your entire life and you can't even explain why, it's a gut reaction. And you'd be devastated to see one on a someone you really care about.

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:40 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

[Image: agree.gif]

Quote: (09-11-2014 03:27 AM)Espresso Wrote:  

I'm in the "No" camp.

As to how to tell her without an ensuing implosion I don't know. Perhaps you could try this:
Make it a point that while you're flattered, you secretly really REALLY hate tattoos. That you've always hated them your entire life and you can't even explain why, it's a gut reaction. And you'd be devastated to see one on a someone you really care about.

This is a great answer. I'd use this

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I am in NO camp too.I hate tatoos even more than short hair.

Yep, tats are gross. Even if you wanted to stay with her, you should tell her not to do it (at least, that's what you should say to her... ).

No need for you to break her heart over a tat. Tell her you hate 'em, and get her to do something else crazy to show her love (if she really wants to). Clit piercing, threesome, take you on a holiday... whatever floats your boat.

Also, it's awful to let a girl do something like that, which will affect her life, if you're not planning on staying with her - but you seem to know that anyway.