rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls With a lot of Male Friends

Do you guys typically find that girls with many male friends are more trouble than they're worth?

I recently met a 24y/o solid 7 who on the surface seems like a good girl type (great job, close with her family, overachiever, etc.). This seemed promising at first, until I saw her facebook, which revealed tons of pics of different male friends with their arms around her and stuff life that. It wasn't jealousy I felt upon seeing this, as I just met her, but rather a subtle alarm bell going off telling me that this girl is most likely an attention whore who likes to collect male attention.

Any thoughts on girls like these and the best angle of approach? I'm thinking hard escalation and playing up the bad boy vibe to distinguish myself from her plethora of male friends/orbiters.

Yep. Not only are you dealing with more potential cock-blocking but you're also dealing with a woman who's "just one of the guys" so she's probably more masculine and therefore more trouble than she's worth.

I'd say don't even bother with this one; move on to someone who's more feminine and save yourself the headache.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Girls like this are typically prudish, asexual types or very slutty

Your thinking is correct-go in hard on the first date and find out which she is

Also-newbie forum =====>

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-07-2014 11:50 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Girls like this are typically prudish, asexual types or very slutty

Your thinking is correct-go in hard on the first date and find out which she is

Also-newbie forum =====>

Be careful with this.

Just because a girl resists sex doesn't mean she isn't a whore. Often times, prolific sluts are the ones with the worst ASD.

She is probably going to fuck other guys while you are in a relationship with her (if that does happen) so leave this girl alone.

Been wondering about these kinds of girls, too, as I seem to find them in the gym. Athletic builds, sometimes a have deep voice, not sure what's up with them, if lesbian, etc.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Well the girl I'm referencing is definitely outwardly feminine, so I don't think it's a question of her being a tomboy or fitting in better with guys. On closer inspection, she also appears to have a number of group shots with other girls in nightclub settings, and a few slutty looking pics mixed in with more conservative ones. And even worse, she has some feminist meme pics. And to top it all off, she's a lawyer- ha! Unfortunately, it's becoming clear that she is likely a collector of beta orbiters. Nevertheless, she's still attractive, so I'm sticking with my original assessment of escalating hard and ramping up the dangerous vibe.

On a side note, I realize I probably should have started this thread in the newbie section, so my apologies.

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:25 PM)Bullitt Wrote:  

Well the girl I'm referencing is definitely outwardly feminine, so I don't think it's a question of her being a tomboy or fitting in better with guys. On closer inspection, she also appears to have a number of group shots with other girls in nightclub settings, and a few slutty looking pics mixed in with more conservative ones. And even worse, she has some feminist meme pics. And to top it all off, she's a lawyer- ha! Unfortunately, it's becoming clear that she is likely a collector of beta orbiters. Nevertheless, she's still attractive, so I'm sticking with my original assessment of escalating hard and ramping up the dangerous vibe.

On a side note, I realize I probably should have started this thread in the newbie section, so my apologies.

Feminist. Lawyer. DUDE, MOVE ON! I'd have called it at the realization that she was a feminist since that's an immediate deal-breaker for me. Do you really want to put up with her mouth when it's not around your dick?

Gaming this chick won't lead anywhere good. Drop the bitch and start looking at your other options.

You're setting yourself up for more trouble than she's worth if you pursue.

-Hawk

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Red flag, slutty and/or masculine, wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her.

Life is good

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:31 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Feminist. Lawyer. DUDE, MOVE ON!

Haha, I know I know. I think much of my interest lies in the fact that before I took the redpill, without a doubt I would have been one of these orbiters. I'm really not hung up on getting this chick, and my initial intent with this thread was really to discuss those girls who seem outwardly feminine and normal, but have a ton of guys as friends.

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:39 PM)Bullitt Wrote:  

Haha, I know I know. I think much of my interest lies in the fact that before I took the redpill, without a doubt I would have been one of these orbiters. I'm really not hung up on getting this chick, and my initial intent with this thread was really to discuss those girls who seem outwardly feminine and normal, but have a ton of guys as friends.

I can certainly understand that. A chick like this may be outwardly feminine but her facade quickly falls apart if she has feminist tendencies and ESPECIALLY if she's a lawyer.

-Hawk

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:40 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

I can certainly understand that. A chick like this may be outwardly feminine but her facade quickly falls apart if she has feminist tendencies and ESPECIALLY if she's a lawyer.

Roger that. A previous experience I had with another lawyer chick suggests a very masculine, analytical way of thinking. Even so, for whatever reason, these types of chicks (the pretty, liberal, extroverted, popular, overachiever type) make me want to bang. Hard. I guess it's a weakness.

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:54 PM)Bullitt Wrote:  

Roger that. A previous experience I had with another lawyer chick suggests a very masculine, analytical way of thinking. Even so, for whatever reason, these types of chicks (the pretty, liberal, extroverted, popular, overachiever type) make me want to bang. Hard. I guess it's a weakness.

I'm guessing you see it as a challenge. I can't really fault you there since it's one hell of challenge to begin with. Something about insurmountable odds or the like [Image: smile.gif]

-Hawk

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:59 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

I'm guessing you see it as a challenge. I can't really fault you there since it's one hell of challenge to begin with. Something about insurmountable odds or the like [Image: smile.gif]

Ha, yeah. Back in the day these were the types of girls I could initially attract and then watch them quickly lose interest when I turned out to be just another nice guy. Without digressing too far from the original topic of this thread, I've actually had quite a bit of experience with SWPL type girls-- the more bad boy and dangerous I act, the more they seem to be interested: grad students, doctors, Hill staffers, lawyers. Funny how that works.

Every woman goes through the "Goddess phase". This is where she want's to be adored by all the men in the world. Some grow out of it, some never do.

That aside, any woman who tells her bf/husband she has a male friend is either kidding him or kidding herself.

Relevant:

http://www.returnofkings.com/24101/its-i...be-friends

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36184.html

Also, yeah it's a waste of time. BUT I see it as a challenge to bang her out NOT get into a LTR.

Quote: (09-07-2014 05:12 PM)Bullitt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2014 04:59 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Ha, yeah. Back in the day these were the types of girls I could initially attract and then watch them quickly lose interest when I turned out to be just another nice guy. Without digressing too far from the original topic of this thread, I've actually had quite a bit of experience with SWPL type girls-- the more bad boy and dangerous I act, the more they seem to be interested: grad students, doctors, Hill staffers, lawyers. Funny how that works.

Recently broke up with a girl who I was going out with a few months. A Sr. in law school. I know she had 'platonic' male friends.

We banged a lot. I knew the relationship was in trouble within a few weeks of ending she said "you're a sweet guy...some guys don't like to be called that...but you are" ....God,....gimme a fuckin break.

The most she could ever muster was "I kinda like you" and once or twice" I like you"

I joked about her beta orbiters and explained it to her. She agreed. She broke it off because I asked her for exclusivity after a particularly good weekend of banging. Oh well...can't have all the other male adorers being shut out now can we?

next!

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote:Quote:

I joked about her beta orbiters and explained it to her. She agreed. She broke it off because I asked her for exclusivity after a particularly good weekend of banging. Oh well...can't have all the other male adorers being shut out now can we?

next!

You asked for it first, you immediately lost with that statement. You should be having her chase you and have her wanting to be in a relationship with you.

Just my 2 cents.

robreke I get called nice or sweet too by girls I bang.

I think it can be a good thing if holding frame and having hand, but terrible if not.

When a girl calls me either of these early on I am sure to respond "haha you really think I am sweet huh?" with a voice that hints heavily at them being gullible. It has helped me. Also when this happens I am sure to get alot rougher in bed with her.

This combination with girls that are mentally healthy can hook them. Big sluts just want to be treated like crap mostly.

This sweet/rough behavior is what used to be called being a gentleman. I think the best quality girls seek this firm, rough, dominating, but show acts of sweetness.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Here’s my two cents, no male friends allowed, other than co-workers or professional colleagues and they have to respect the boundaries of my relationship with my woman. Gay male friends get a dispensation, but you gotta keep an eye on those possibly bi-guys. Those bitches all say the same thing - women are so bitchy and bring too much drama, yada yada. Screw that noise.

Quote: (09-08-2014 03:58 PM)MMM Wrote:  

Here’s my two cents, no male friends allowed, other than co-workers or professional colleagues and they have to respect the boundaries of my relationship with my woman. Gay male friends get a dispensation, but you gotta keep an eye on those possibly bi-guys. Those bitches all say the same thing - women are so bitchy and bring too much drama, yada yada. Screw that noise.

The issue is not whether her male friends will respect your position as the boyfriend (they're beta orbiters for a reason), but whether SHE respects your position as the boyfriend. If her collection of male friends (i.e. attention) is more important to her than you, that's obviously the end of it. But as a previous commenter has said, a girl with a lot of (straight) dude friends likely isn't worth pursuing other than for sex anyway.

Quote: (09-08-2014 03:42 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

robreke I get called nice or sweet too by girls I bang.

I think it can be a good thing if holding frame and having hand, but terrible if not.

When a girl calls me either of these early on I am sure to respond "haha you really think I am sweet huh?" with a voice that hints heavily at them being gullible. It has helped me. Also when this happens I am sure to get alot rougher in bed with her.

This combination with girls that are mentally healthy can hook them. Big sluts just want to be treated like crap mostly.

This sweet/rough behavior is what used to be called being a gentleman. I think the best quality girls seek this firm, rough, dominating, but show acts of sweetness.

funny, i get that as well, I just say "I can be. Of course I am also a dirty bastard".

Use what works for you.