rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Good Techniques to Turn a Girl on Sexually?

I read somewhere that the way to get sex from a girl is to give arousal, not give sex. That said, what are good techniques you know of that turns a woman on sexually that leads to sex? I'm loooking for techniques that you guys have tried and works.

Fingering, really turns them on

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

1. Be tall and good looking!
2.Grab her ass! [Image: banana.gif]

~ If you plan on meeting a girl for a date, tell them what you are going to do to them sexually. This tends to build up anticipation
~ Grope the butt and whisper how you're going to pound it
~ Blowing softly into the ear
~ Light licks and blowing on the side of the neck

GAME!

Put dick in

Get in the gym, get a tight bod, wear fitted clothes and just play 'don't fcuk it up' game.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Concentrate on maintaining low pitch (but not monotonous) and a steady rate of speech, whilst maintaining strong eye contact.

Subject matter is not important.

Watch her pupils dilate, her head and body turn more toward you and her hand reach for some locks of hair - that's when you know you're doing it right.

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Kissing, touching, fingering, motor boating, bring tall/charismatic, fucking, anal, deep voice, strong body language, dominating presence in bed as well as in life, and most importantly my dick.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Know your erogenous zones.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Order her a pizza, make a hole in the pizza and stick your dick through it, say "honey, look what I got for you.." let her open it and her reaction will be one of the following. She jumps your bones and you get what you want or you just waisted a pizza.

^

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The slow Pre-sex routine in Bang as always been my way to turn them on silly

Take your dick out..wait..

I mean after you put it in..

I'm sure that will turn her on.

I usually run my hands up and down her back when I'm making out with her. Go back-and-forth between that and putting your hand on her cheek and stroking her cheek and you're all set.

Quote: (09-07-2014 10:37 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Take your dick out..wait..

I mean after you put it in..

I'm sure that will turn her on.

Cobra, it's like you're drilling for oil [Image: biggrin.gif]

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (09-07-2014 06:38 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

~ If you plan on meeting a girl for a date, tell them what you are going to do to them sexually. This tends to build up anticipation
~ Grope the butt and whisper how you're going to pound it
~ Blowing softly into the ear
~ Light licks and blowing on the side of the neck

That sounds good. I'll give it a try.

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:02 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Concentrate on maintaining low pitch (but not monotonous) and a steady rate of speech, whilst maintaining strong eye contact.

Subject matter is not important.

Watch her pupils dilate, her head and body turn more toward you and her hand reach for some locks of hair - that's when you know you're doing it right.

Good advice. I'll incorporate that big time!

Quote: (09-07-2014 12:28 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

I usually run my hands up and down her back when I'm making out with her. Go back-and-forth between that and putting your hand on her cheek and stroking her cheek and you're all set.

I will definitely use that as my first kino escalation tactic. I believe that will get your juices running. Appreciate this a lot!

Quote: (09-07-2014 10:22 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

The slow Pre-sex routine in Bang as always been my way to turn them on silly

Can you provide a link to this? Thanks man!

Capture her interest, big anticipation...

...then ignore her

MDP

Concentrate on maintaining low pitch (but not monotonous) and a steady rate of speech

Yea. Like this....

My favourite seduction technique is to input QCF + FP. If that doesn't turn her own, then I don't know what will.

But seriously,

I think these guys have you covered.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

not saying anything about yourself, little if any talking from you at all, one word answers when she asks about who you are and what you do, dropping bait with little or no explanation

Do what you want, when you want to.

In my experience, gently nibbling and blowing into her ears followed by kissing their neck. Focus on that area. Literally gives just about every girl actual goosebumps and moistens their panties faster than anything. If she doesn't want to have sex after that, she's wrong in the head.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Quote: (09-09-2014 11:13 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Capture her interest, big anticipation...

...then ignore her

I have used this before and it does work. I'll pick it up again. Thanks for reminding me!

Quote: (09-09-2014 12:57 PM)Kish Wrote:  

Concentrate on maintaining low pitch (but not monotonous) and a steady rate of speech

Yea. Like this....

Excellent! I will follow through on this. Thanks.

Quote: (09-09-2014 01:11 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

My favourite seduction technique is to input QCF + FP. If that doesn't turn her own, then I don't know what will.

What exactly is QCF + FP? Is that qualification, comfort, fuck? Please explain. Thanks man!

Quote: (09-09-2014 08:36 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

not saying anything about yourself, little if any talking from you at all, one word answers when she asks about who you are and what you do, dropping bait with little or no explanation

This I like a lot. I have done this same mystery game that you mentioned and it does work. Of course, you can't ride it forever since the girl would get bored from all the gameyness. But again thanks for reminding me. I will again pick this up again.

Quote: (09-09-2014 11:19 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

In my experience, gently nibbling and blowing into her ears followed by kissing their neck. Focus on that area.

I will use this also. Appreciate this.

You should be able to find the clitoris in the dark