rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Macedonia-Kosovo: ISW and Fman do the Balkans!

Ok guys,

Next Thursday ISW and I are flying to Skopje. Things we have so far:
1. Fly location, 2 bedroom apartment in the middle of the city and across the street from the largest shoping center in Skopje.
2. We are coming to MK well connected to a local heavy weight that will show us a good time.
3. We have pipelined some local girls on CS,Tagged, and BPlanet with great success. This may come in handy but the local heavy hitter is lining us up with local women as well.

So if anyone has has been to this region shoot us a few tips. Thanks to Naughty Nomand and Mixx for already helping us with some ideas.

Stay tuned to this thread as we will update it during our stay.

Hello,brutha,haven't seen you around the forum.What the hell are you going to do in Kosovo?Get killed?Skopje is in South-Western Bulgaria actually [Image: smile.gif] I also may go there in the next months for a few days.I don't have nearly any info,I only saw that there's some club Colosseum in a Bulgarian forum and that they invite quite popular DJs often.

19.03 Ferry Corsten Club Colosseum (Skopje, MK)
01.04 Paul van Dyk April (1st Masquerade) Metropolis Arena (Skopje, MK)
09.04 Hernan Cattaneo Club Colosseum (Skopje, MK)

Congratulations,you just missed Ferry Corsten.Do some "data sheets" about Skopje and if you can ask around the girls if they feel Macedonian or Bulgarian would be good info.
Don't want to get political here,from what I've seen some Macedonian feel Macedonian and love/hate Bulgaria.Other Macedonian feel Bulgarian.I personally have only love for the girlies there and feel ashamed of the ones who talk shit about Bulgaria

Quote: (03-24-2011 07:31 AM)Tony-Trouble Wrote:  

Hello,brutha,haven't seen you around the forum.What the hell are you going to do in Kosovo?Get killed?Skopje is in South-Western Bulgaria actually [Image: smile.gif] I also may go there in the next months for a few days.I don't have nearly any info,I only saw that there's some club Colosseum in a Bulgarian forum and that they invite quite popular DJs often.

19.03 Ferry Corsten Club Colosseum (Skopje, MK)
01.04 Paul van Dyk April (1st Masquerade) Metropolis Arena (Skopje, MK)
09.04 Hernan Cattaneo Club Colosseum (Skopje, MK)

Congratulations,you just missed Ferry Corsten.Do some "data sheets" about Skopje and if you can ask around the girls if they feel Macedonian or Bulgarian would be good info.
Don't want to get political here,from what I've seen some Macedonian feel Macedonian and love/hate Bulgaria.Other Macedonian feel Bulgarian.I personally have only love for the girlies there and feel ashamed of the ones who talk shit about Bulgaria

LOL...I haven't seen YOU on the forum! Read up on Kosovo- http://naughtynomad.com/2010/10/09/prist...ity-guide/

BTW...We already have tickets to the Paul Van Dyk show on April 1st!

Also don't ruin this thread with politics. We are here to talk about travel and women.

Haha,I said I'm not going to before I started talking about politics [Image: biggrin.gif] I don't know if those girls in Kosovo aren't more the exception,brutha.Kosovo is like Albania,a lot of "shipteri" as we call them in the Balkans.I'm not fan of generalizations about people,I met in Ibiza 2 Albanian guys publishing Marvel comicses in London and they were cool.Men aren't my thing anyway [Image: biggrin.gif]

Where are you from originally and are you on holiday or vagabonding all year around?If I were you,I'd hit Belgrade or Sofia for a week after Skopje while the kids are still in the cities.Congratulations,you just missed Faithless 2 days ago in Belgrade [Image: smile.gif]
It will be a quite busy weekend in Sofia:
Aly&Fila will be in Sofia on 7.4.
Laidback Luke on 8.4.
Serge Devant on 8.4

Just wanted to chime in here with Fman...I have to say I'm pretty amped about hitting this new un-explored territory in The Balkans. Everything from the prices of the apartments to the girls and the quaint city picturesque city & social life seems solid from afar.

We have lined some girls up but we are not committed to them. We just have them on the friend tip as of now and they have large social circle that will put us in contact with even more chicks so looking forward to that. I didnt want to romance a chick from afar and be committed to her from day one because I know I'm going to see something better when I arrive anyway.

One of my routines I plan to use for day game is going for jogs every morning & evening throughout the nice part of the city core. Afterwards stopping for a quick breakfast on a nice cafe patio and day game, plan-plot strategize for the day. In the evenings I like to go for jobs before I go out before happy hours then hit the showers and get ready for the evening. This strategy has led to so many numbers and bangs on my travels that I have stopped counting.

Also in a medium sized city like this and especially being African-American or another ethnicity other than White people are going to take notice of us fairly easily so later on at a bar, restaurant or lounge someone will undoubtedly notice me & some will open me with "Hey you werent you jogging earlier in the day or evening"? Even If they don't directly open me they will notice me and wonder hmmm what Is he doing here. Usually when you are jogging you are fairly entrenched in a city so It will be easier for them to believe I'm not just passing through or a backpacker. Works like a charm and happens to me all the time. From there I just let my G take over from there and let it flow.

Just got news that the day we arrive is going to be Halloween Night in Macedonia! I think I'm going to dress up as Chris Brown, Usher or John Legend and see where that takes me [Image: smile.gif].

With regards to Kosovo we will probably take a side mission there but plan to stay the 1st weekend in Skopje to really go hard there and concentrate our efforts. I believe Kosovo is only about an hour or two from Skopje so not a bad ride at all.

Nice day game routine, Swag. I'll be sure to remember it.

How cheap was that 2 bedroom apt guys? In Skopje, right?

Fman mentioned it before, but it slipped my mind.

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:15 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

The spot is 22,196 Denar so around 360 Euros for 10 days. I love that they are not currently under the EU.

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:15 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

360 Euros for 10 days. Free Wifi, Kitchen right in the MIXX! We are going to have a Sunday Soul Session Party (Fman and I are still planning the concept & name but we want It to focus on our unique culture and music that evening to make it different than anything they have ever experienced) the 1st weekend so If anyone is in the area slide through!

That's awesome guys. Very cheap.

The party is a good idea. Good way to meet a lot people quickly and get that social proofing goin right off the hop. Really breaks the ice in many many ways.

LOL ISW 2 cardios a day everyday.If I do that,I'll have to eat like an animal and hit the gym really hard in order not to melt down like Christian Bale.
http://image.bodybuildingfaqs.info/image...mation.jpg
Don't forget the deodorant cause you don't want them to be like "Oh,that's the sweaty guy from earlier" [Image: biggrin.gif] And yes,I guess being afro is kind of exotic in EE.
About the accomodation,guys,you're getting a little bit f'd because you're paying some tourist prices.In Sofia you can get a small apartment for less than that price for a month...Skopje should be cheaper.

Quote: (03-24-2011 11:54 AM)Tony-Trouble Wrote:  

LOL ISW 2 cardios a day everyday.If I do that,I'll have to eat like an animal and hit the gym really hard in order not to melt down like Christian Bale.
Don't forget the deodorant cause you don't want them to be like "Oh,that's the sweaty guy from earlier" [Image: biggrin.gif] And yes,I guess being afro is kind of exotic in EE.
About the accomodation,guys,you're getting a little bit f'd because you're paying some tourist prices.In Sofia you can get a small apartment for less than that price for a month...Skopje should be cheaper.

First of all, when you are in top shape like us you can do things like run twice a day. Second, who the F is talking about Sofia! My thread is about Skopje!
BTW- Money is NO object for us, so Skopje is a deal. If you don't have something useful to add about Macedonia ignore the thread.

Quote: (03-24-2011 11:54 AM)Tony-Trouble Wrote:  

This thread is about Macedonia and Kosovo so if you don't have anything constructive to add about this topic here please disperse. You're bogging down this thread with useless information that isn't needed. We get it...Sofia is Good so why don't you do the forum a favor & put your money where your mouth is and start a thread about it and invite some of the other forum members and line up some chicks since you seem to have Sofia locked down.

I'm sure me & Fman could probably get something cheaper possibly but once again this is a PLUSH 2 Bedroom Apartment in the heart of the city for 180 Euro each for 10 days. Even a cheap backpacker could afford that. I don't like small, cheap and paltry & roughing it when I'm on vacay just not my style.

Do you and fall back & stick to Sofia. Better yet write a COMPLETE DATA SHEET on Sofia & The Black Sea Resorts since you are here pumping those spots up so much [Image: smile.gif].

@Roosh cancel this suckas post on this thread. We are trying to stay on topic & another troll comes to try to screw things up.

International Swagger/Fman,
This sounds like an awesome trip! Will be awaiting anxiously your detailed data sheet man, as usual.

Have fun and keep us posted.

Cheers.

Good luck boys. I'm sure some stylish brothas will kill it out there. Can't wait to hear your updates.

Damn you boys are going to have a great time!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Proper preparation is the recipe for success. Seems like you guys are going to destroy.

The single act of _jogging_ in the center of skopje will get anyone noticed. Paul vank dyk.. I think 50 cent also visited last spring. Which club/bar is your gig at?

Quote: (03-25-2011 02:07 PM)familydude Wrote:  

Proper preparation is the recipe for success. Seems like you guys are going to destroy.

The single act of _jogging_ in the center of skopje will get anyone noticed. Paul vank dyk.. I think 50 cent also visited last spring. Which club/bar is your gig at?

Thanks man! We are going all out. His gig is at Metropolis Arena Skopje.

Have fun guys... I love Macedonia so much I'm going back for a third time in June.
Make sure you go to Havana on a Monday - it's savage!

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:05 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Just wanted to chime in here with Fman...I have to say I'm pretty amped about hitting this new un-explored territory in The Balkans. Everything from the prices of the apartments to the girls and the quaint city picturesque city & social life seems solid from afar.

We have lined some girls up but we are not committed to them. We just have them on the friend tip as of now and they have large social circle that will put us in contact with even more chicks so looking forward to that. I didnt want to romance a chick from afar and be committed to her from day one because I know I'm going to see something better when I arrive anyway.

One of my routines I plan to use for day game is going for jogs every morning & evening throughout the nice part of the city core. Afterwards stopping for a quick breakfast on a nice cafe patio and day game, plan-plot strategize for the day. In the evenings I like to go for jobs before I go out before happy hours then hit the showers and get ready for the evening. This strategy has led to so many numbers and bangs on my travels that I have stopped counting.

Also in a medium sized city like this and especially being African-American or another ethnicity other than White people are going to take notice of us fairly easily so later on at a bar, restaurant or lounge someone will undoubtedly notice me & some will open me with "Hey you werent you jogging earlier in the day or evening"? Even If they don't directly open me they will notice me and wonder hmmm what Is he doing here. Usually when you are jogging you are fairly entrenched in a city so It will be easier for them to believe I'm not just passing through or a backpacker. Works like a charm and happens to me all the time. From there I just let my G take over from there and let it flow.

Just got news that the day we arrive is going to be Halloween Night in Macedonia! I think I'm going to dress up as Chris Brown, Usher or John Legend and see where that takes me [Image: smile.gif].

With regards to Kosovo we will probably take a side mission there but plan to stay the 1st weekend in Skopje to really go hard there and concentrate our efforts. I believe Kosovo is only about an hour or two from Skopje so not a bad ride at all.

Solid plan ISW, reminds me of my trip to Slovenia. [Image: smile.gif] Remember, the local men will HATE on you terribly in these countries. They definitely hate guys who have it easy with their women because they are a different flavor to taste.

I never got into a fight, but I sure came close. Probably because the local guys use to curse at me in their language and I did not understand shit.

I'll never forget the day a very cute Slovenian college girl pee'd in her pants with excitement as she stood next to me and watched me dance salsa. Poor girl was humiliated when her girlfriend pointed it out.

Can't wait for your report!

Mixx

Quote: (03-28-2011 11:36 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:05 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Solid plan ISW, reminds me of my trip to Slovenia. [Image: smile.gif] Remember, the local men will HATE on you terribly in these countries. They definitely hate guys who have it easy with their women because they are a different flavor to taste.

I never got into a fight, but I sure came close. Probably because the local guys use to curse at me in their language and I did not understand shit.

I'll never forget the day a very cute Slovenian college girl pee'd in her pants with excitement as she stood next to me and watched me dance salsa. Poor girl was humiliated when her girlfriend pointed it out.

Can't wait for your report!

Mixx

Thanks Mixx...I'm getting some solid Intel from one of my associates about The Balkans. He was stationed over there in the early 2000's and had this to say. We had a chat conversation about the Macedonia and Kosovo in general on Facebook so I will put his posts in bold and my questions and comments are in regular type...3 days until D-DAY!!!

I spend time between Macedonia and Kosovo
but got the chance to see Bulgaria
Hungary
skopje got some nice girls
I used to fuck alot of them
i hit up Sofia too
i used to go to Sofia every weekend
back in the days
Kosovo is conservative
muslim country
and strict too
The girls are nice but its a dry country
your best bet is Skopje
alot of the folks used to hit up skopje to party
cause Kosovo was so strict
and the fact that the serbians and albanians were killing themselves back in them days
it has gotten better now
hell they just got there independence in 2008

the cheapest fly come out of Turkey
cause its so close to Macedonia

we are flying from zurich directly to skopje
not many flight options but we made it work

I know a chick that lives there let me see if she is still on my facebook hold on

aiiight bet thats a good look...I'm sure we are going to meet alot of chicks but the more connects the merryier

how was Kosovo when u lived there?
how receptive were the chicks?
I'm sure u were the only brotha around for miles...

yeah man Kosovo was a dump
when I live there it was still kind of a shit hole
its such a conservative country

but skopje?
how was it?

SKopje is a great spot
they party alot over there
the girls are friendly
its a great city
the girls are pretty
and have nice bodies
too

how was they're english and dinglish skills?
lol

there english skills is good
lol
all them girls can take dick
white girls are freak ass it is
Macedonian girls are pretty
and have nice bodies
for how many days are you going there for?

10 days
How was the food?

the food in Macedonia is not that bad alot of steak and sasauge though

aiight bet...heard its cheap there too
so you were there like 2002 and 2003? around that time?

i was there around 2000 and 2001, and also went over there in 2005, in 2005 I went for a few days I kick it with this girl I known since 2000 back when i was going to macedonia
we kick it in skopje
and then went to her home town of Kumano
alot of the girls you will see partying in skopje are form kumano

they love hip hop there
you wont see no brothas at all over there

yeah I see they do...busta rhymes is performing 4/28
word the fuck up
I'm pumped man

is kumano worth a side visit?

hell no kumano aint worth no visit lol
skopje is wear is happening at

I know this is unchartered territory and I LOVE IT

yeah man the Balkans was my stomping ground
back in the days

did the dudes hate on u over there?
I wish I couldve hit it back then...talk about goldmine...

the dudes didnt really hate at all, they were cool
back then was a gold mine
i fuck alot of chicks there
i spend some time in the balkans...those were the days.

Also....
I just met a chick through Facebook who is on the scene out there and is involved in throwing Hip-Hop parties in Skopje so lining up things with her as we speak...

[Image: attachment.jpg854]   

We are having a Sunday Cocktail Party at our flat called "Sunset on The Square" so from 4pm until Fman will be on the 1's and 2's and I will be at the bar hooking up Caipirinhas, Mojitos & Margaritas and we will be grooving to some Samba, Salsa, Merengue. We plan on inviting select women we meet the two previous nights along with some cool dudes to even the ratio out a bit to about 35% male 65% female ratio...We are aiming for a successful week fellas!

I hope this a true paradise for you, 'cuz I'm next!! By the way, tell me how girls react to the salsa, and merengue Cocktail party. Curious to see how they react to the latin scene. Get some videos going where you can PM to us [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote:Quote:

I just met a chick through Facebook who is on the scene out there and is involved in throwing Hip-Hop parties in Skopje so lining up things with her as we speak...

Another fly thing about her is that she is not only a model but a local hip hop DJ as well!!

@IS

I got Skopje in my sights for late-spring (May), or early-summer (June). Let me know how you were received there by the ladiez [Image: pimp.gif]

You guys are killin me. Can't wait to hear (and hopefully see) all the debauchery, gents.

Quote: (03-29-2011 10:33 AM)fman Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Another fly thing about her is that she is not only a model but a local hip hop DJ as well!!

Damn, enough man!! You're fucking killing us!

Mixx