rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines vs. Colombia

Philippines vs. Colombia

My brother and I are planning a 2-week trip in January. I'm itching to head to the Philippines, while he thinks Colombia is a better idea. He says the girls are hotter there, and the flight is much shorter (we live in NY).

The problem is that my brother is 33, and has tight game, while I'm 44 & much more reserved with the ladies. I'm figuring that the women in the Philis would be more suitable for a less outgoing guy like me.
We're both youthful & good-looking, in good shape, and appear to be much closer in age than we actually are.

I'm open to p4p, but I would also like to hook up with some regular local girls to round off my experience.

Questions/Comments:

(1) Is it common in the Philippines for the women to hook up with a foreigner and be his girlfriend for a week (similar to Boca Chica), or are the girls there mostly interested in serious long-term relationships/marriage? I read somewhere that women in the Philis will tag along with you if you buy them food, drinks, etc. I'm looking for a "girlfriend experience" with maybe 2 or 3 women during my 2-week stay, but I'm concerned about Philippine women's reputation for being clingy and hard to get rid of. What's the scoop on this?

(2) I have been to Thailand and Cambodia. The reason I have not already booked my flight to the Philippines is because I want to experience a different environment, atmosphere & culture than these countries, which I recently returned from. I want to mix it up a bit, and I haven't been to Latin America in a while. That's why I'm also considering Colombia (which I've never been to).
Does the Philippines feel different than Thailand/Cambodia? Does it have a different atmosphere, or would it be like going back to Thailand all over again?

(3) I think the advantages of the Philippines are that the women speak English, and they're more tolerant of hooking up with much older men. They're probably also more naive and less hip to the game than Colombian women, which would make them easier to pick up. Also, my Spanish sucks.

Ultimately, I will be the one who decides where to go, because I am paying for this trip with my ff miles. I'm also picking up the hotel costs. If my brother won't come with me, I'll just go by myself.
The answers I receive on this post will help me make a final decision.

Also, if you have suggestions for other countries besides the Philippines & Colombia, feel free to post.

Thanks.

p.s: This is my first post, btw.
Before posting here, I tried googling some info that compares these 2 countries, but found nothing. I couldn't even find anything by Roosh.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Sounds like you want an easier time with low effort. That places PI infront.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 02:01 PM)Globe-Trotter Wrote:  

Is it common in the Philippines for the women to hook up with a foreigner and be his girlfriend for a week (similar to Boca Chica), or are the girls there mostly interested in serious long-term relationships/marriage?

Are you talking P4P or do you typically find attractive women in Boca Chica that want to be your girlfriend for a week for food and drinks?

Philippines vs. Colombia

I would say the chances of attaining multiple girls within a two-week time frame for a girlfriend experience (i.e. multiple dates and bangs during that time frame) without Spanish in Colombia is virtually nil.

One? Perhaps, but your age isn't exactly in your favour.

Philippines vs. Colombia

In Phils you will get laid with little/no effort, but quality of girls is pretty bad.
I have yet to see legit 8 here in Davao.

In general it's also more boring then in Thailand.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 02:07 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Sounds like you want an easier time with low effort. That places PI infront.

That's what I thought.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 10:10 PM)ballybally Wrote:  

In Phils you will get laid with little/no effort, but quality of girls is pretty bad.

Hmm, maybe it's more boring in Davao than in Bangkok, but how does Manila, Angeles City & Cebu compare to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket? How do the girls compare?

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 11:23 PM)Globe-Trotter Wrote:  

Hmm, maybe it's more boring in Davao than in Bangkok, but how does Manila, Angeles City & Cebu compare to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket? How do the girls compare?

Go to FilipinoCupid to look for yourself. Most of your week long GFs and bangs will most likely come from pipelining off a site like that. You can see exactly what is in store for you unless you are an avid day gamer that can work quickly.

Or

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 02:48 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I would say the chances of attaining multiple girls within a two-week time frame for a girlfriend experience (i.e. multiple dates and bangs during that time frame) without Spanish in Colombia is virtually nil.

I agree with you about the age thing.

I am often told that I look in my 30's, but even looking in your 30's is still too old to attract quality girls in their early-20's.

My theory is that once a man no longer looks like he's in his 20's, it will become significantly harder for him to get young women to play with him.
I always suspected it was bullshit when I heard that young women in Latin America don't care about a man's age, blah, blah blah. This is just counterintuitive. Not only do they care about age, but it's the #1 determining factor of whether or not he'll get laid-- even more so than looks.

Which leads me to conclude that it's the same all over the world: young women like young men. Period.

Also, I should have known that any country where plastic surgery is big among the young women there (Colombia) is a huge red flag. Expect rampant narcissism, hypergamy & feminazism to soon follow.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 02:19 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Is it common in the Philippines for the women to hook up with a foreigner and be his girlfriend for a week (similar to Boca Chica), or are the girls there mostly interested in serious long-term relationships/marriage?

Are you talking P4P or do you typically find attractive women in Boca Chica that want to be your girlfriend for a week for food and drinks?

I never did the 'girlfriend for a week' thing, but I've seen many guys that have-- even guys who were much older than me.
In D.R., I just did straight up p4p, but it ended up feeling fake and unsatisfying.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 11:30 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Go to FilipinoCupid to look for yourself. Most of your week long GFs and bangs will most likely come from pipelining off a site like that. You can see exactly what is in store for you unless you are an avid day gamer that can work quickly.

I'm going to check it out, but I'm curious. What made you go to Davao, instead of the more popular places in the Philis? Was it because the girl you met on FilippinoCupid was from there?

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 11:57 PM)Globe-Trotter Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2014 11:30 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I'm going to check it out, but I'm curious. What made you go to Davao, instead of the more popular places in the Philis? Was it because the girl you met on FilippinoCupid was from there?

Business.

For girls Manila/Cebu are completely different league.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Ultimately, I will be the one who decides where to go, because I am paying for this trip with my ff miles. I'm also picking up the hotel costs. If my brother won't come with me, I'll just go by myself.

Also, if you have suggestions for other countries besides the Philippines & Colombia, feel free to post.

Thanks.

If your brother doesn't want to go I will take his place.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-06-2014 12:22 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Thanks.

If your brother doesn't want to go I will take his place.

[Image: tongue.gif]

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 11:34 PM)Globe-Trotter Wrote:  

[quote='Americas' pid='823439' dateline='1409946485']
Which leads me to conclude that it's the same all over the world: young women like young men. Period.

I have to disagree. I am close to you in age and have NEVER experienced an issue with my age in Eastern Europe, SEA or South /Central America. If anything it seems to be a net positive. My age was beyond irrelevant in SEA. I think things become harder when you start to near the 50 bracket and clearly look it. Just from what I observed that is when you start to be viewed more as a "sponsor".

Now by comparison, it has become much more difficult in major US cities to pull early 20s. The girls do actually seem to care. Sigh...

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-06-2014 01:32 AM)T-Mac Wrote:  

[quote] (09-05-2014 11:34 PM)Globe-Trotter Wrote:  

(09-05-2014, 07:48 PM)Americas Wrote:  Which leads me to conclude that it's the same all over the world: young women like young men. Period.
I have to disagree. I am close to you in age and have NEVER experienced an issue with my age in Eastern Europe, SEA or South /Central America. If anything it seems to be a net positive. My age was beyond irrelevant in SEA. I think things become harder when you start to near the 50 bracket

I am nearing the 50 bracket (will be 45 in a few days), and if that is the cutoff point for when women in Third World countries start to see me as a sugar daddy, I should just stay in the States, because it's not that much different here. I thought the great advantage of traveling to the Third World was to circumvent the age factor.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-05-2014 11:34 PM)Globe-Trotter Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2014 02:48 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I agree with you about the age thing.

I am often told that I look in my 30's, but even looking in your 30's is still too old to attract quality girls in their early-20's.

My theory is that once a man no longer looks like he's in his 20's, it will become significantly harder for him to get young women to play with him.
I always suspected it was bullshit when I heard that young women in Latin America don't care about a man's age, blah, blah blah. This is just counterintuitive. Not only do they care about age, but it's the #1 determining factor of whether or not he'll get laid-- even more so than looks.

Also, I should have known that any country where plastic surgery is big among the young women there (Colombia) is a huge red flag. Expect rampant narcissism, hypergamy & feminazism to soon follow.

I think you took what I said a little too seriously.

It's not the end of world, but I also don't think it's entirely a good thing either to be trying to pull girls in your mid-40s or over. I have seen many guys pull in this age bracket. But I have also seen a lot of these men strike out in clubs and bars because they don't necessarily fit in. You just need to hit the right venues and approach the right girls.

I knew a 50+ year old man that used to spend half his year in Santa Marta. He always had a younger Colombiana to play around with. They weren't knockouts by any means, but if I was his age I would be satisfied with the girls he was pulling. That being said he had a place there and had the time to lay the groundwork so it's not entirely comparable.

I actually think your lack of Spanish is a larger detriment than your age. Simple fact of the matter is most Colombianas don't speak English well, and the ones who do are usually the younger educated crowd, which might not be the demographic you want to target.

I think SEA is definitely more older man friendly, but I also don't like SEA personally so it's not easy for me to 'recommend' that you go there.

I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't take the age thing so seriously. It can be done if you play your cards right.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Y'all are being too defeatist about the age thing in South America. I'm in my 40s, and all of my girlfriends in Colombia were in the 18-25 range and educated, not Estrato 1 street girls. As long as you act and look youthful- dress sharply, have a good energy level, keep yourself in decent physical shape- it's not an issue for, I would estimate, about half of the girls in that age range, especially 21+. There are so many broke/loser/drunk/idiot guys their own age, most are just looking for a good man. One of my girls' moms told me that men are like eagles in Colombia at age 40, they hunt from above and take what they want. I do agree about clubs not being the best venue for an older guy, but this is Colombia we're talking about. You don't need to go to clubs to find super-hot girls, you just need to learn Spanish, walk around, and approach them when you see them. Daygame is king in most Colombian venues.

Philippines vs. Colombia

Colombia is generally an excellent country for the over 35 player though phillipines has an edge. Also in colombia it varies a bit based on the city. I am in Cali now and I have had no problems focusing on 18 to 21 yr olds. My last time in medellin and bucaramanga I generally had to go up to 24 to 28 yr olds. I

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-06-2014 12:12 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Colombia is generally an excellent country for the over 35 player though phillipines has an edge. Also in colombia it varies a bit based on the city. I am in Cali now and I have had no problems focusing on 18 to 21 yr olds. My last time in medellin and bucaramanga I generally had to go up to 24 to 28 yr olds. I

Hey, no problem with 24-28 year-olds at all.

Philippines vs. Colombia

The problem in Colombia is that a very high percentage of chicks over 24 have kids and all the baggage that entails. Also the sweet charms of the 17 to 21 yr old Colombiana is something that gives the girls in E. Europe a run for their money.

Philippines vs. Colombia

I have been in Cali Colombia for the last 3 days and I literally feel like kicking myself in the butt for having concentrated on Medellin so much before. Girls are nicer and easier and the 18 to 21 demographic is ripe for the picking. Pipelined girls have been keeping me busy so far so much so that I am rejecting girls because they are over 23. Nightlife other than fri and sat sucks but daygame opportunities abound at the malls and shopping centers. Will post a sheet when I get to Santiago DR in 3 weeks.

Philippines vs. Colombia

^ Good tip.

Or

Philippines vs. Colombia

Quote: (09-06-2014 12:53 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have been in Cali Colombia for the last 3 days and I literally feel like kicking myself in the butt for having concentrated on Medellin so much before. Girls are nicer and easier and the 18 to 21 demographic is ripe for the picking. Pipelined girls have been keeping me busy so far so much so that I am rejecting girls because they are over 23. Nightlife other than fri and sat sucks but daygame opportunities abound at the malls and shopping centers. Will post a sheet when I get to Santiago DR in 3 weeks.

Sounds good. How old are you?

Philippines vs. Colombia

39 but I put 34 in my online profiles because I look younger. One thing about Cali is that solid spanish skills are a must if you want to take advantage of all the opportunities available. Im currently with an 18 yr old at the dan carlton hotel that I met through colompian cupid.