rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College girl carries mattress she was "raped" on throughout campus

[Image: 2fGClZz.gif]

She didn't file a police report. (edit: she did file a police report)
She appears a little too calm discussing her rape.
She's a "visual arts major."

We deal with attention whoring as a pervasive theme here at RVF so often that I'm tempted to see it as the social disease of the age.

It really needs to be studied in a serious way. Literally every day here we see attention whoring rise to some new level of ridiculousness.

Affecting both men and women, it is a product of the media age, and feeds on the fires stoked by these fuels:

Lack of accountability
Ease of access to social media
Loneliness of the person whoring
Receptiveness of brain's neurons to exhibitionist pleasures
Interconnectivity of media nodes (PCs, smart phones, etc.)

I was raped in my dorm room

No you weren't, bitch.

Everyone should take a good and long look at this video. This creature, annoying as she is, does not seem exactly like a monster.

But she has the power to ruin your life forever by deciding that you "raped" her. Talk about the f'ing "banality of evil", here is one place where that hackneyed phrase actually applies. This stupid whore in all her infinite emptiness and banality has been given the power to ruin your life.

I will carry this mattress as long as I study in the same school as my rapist

Even that is a lie, of course. She'll get tired of it after a week tops.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

She wasn't raped. She was pumped and dumped and can't let it go. She still likes the guy and sees him around campus and he's now banging out other bitches.

Take care of those titties for me.

Anyone still unconvinced that Leftists are just religious zealots?

[Image: 640208-bigthumbnail.jpg]

It's pretty brilliant, she is using the mattress for her senior thesis. There is absolutely no way she'll score less than an A or the professor will be marked as a rape apologist.

"So how did you finish your program?"
"I wrote a 300 page dissertation on AIDS-associated viral oncogenesis, how about you?"
"I carried around my mattress."

^ I also tie this into Tuthmosis' sick parrot instinct: women wanting the man to see just how much he has hurt them through self-mutilation or self-humiliation.

Here's this bitch's story. She tried to ruin the life of some kid in her school by going before a college kangaroo court. Her lies were so outrageous that not even a college panel believed her:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/04/us/fig....html?_r=0

Quote:Quote:

Emma Sulkowicz said she knew it would be awful to go before a disciplinary panel and describe being raped by a fellow student, but nothing prepared her for what came next. She said one of the two women on the panel, a university official, asked her, repeatedly, how the painful sex act she described was physically possible.

Already anxious and queasy, Ms. Sulkowicz, a junior at Columbia University, said she felt her body freeze up and her heart race as she tried to answer questions that seemed to her to reveal not just skepticism about her story, but also disturbing ignorance in someone who had supposedly been trained for this role.

“The fact that I had to tell an embarrassing story and then teach them an embarrassing subject on top of that felt really gross,” she recalled in an interview. Worse still, for her, was the outcome: The panel dismissed her accusation — the same result, she said, from sexual assault complaints against the same man that year by two other students.

What if the panel was slightly different? Her lies would have resulted in a kid's reputation and essentially his life being permanently ruined.

http://time.com/98433/video-ivy-league-rape/

I think she is using rape hysteria to stalk this guy.

[Image: attachment.jpg21419]   

28 years of banging has taught me a lot about women, but especially the fact that any form of special snowflake hair colouring, which she believes shows the world her unique individualism - achieved by buying mass market off-the-shelf hair dye from her local chemist - is a huge red flag for mental problems similar enough between women from vastly-different backgrounds to be almost mundane in their predictability.

Bang them at your peril. I'd entirely sworn off them by about 28. When you reach your forties, they're the single mom's who think they're still hip and cool by rocking a Pink-style cut.

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the police report?

Emma Sulkowicz Files Police Report For Sexual Assault

In the last week, campuses around the country have been reeling over an increased focus on sexual assault, and publications from all fronts have addressed the topic. Here at Columbia, the past seven days have featured lists of four alleged rapists in bathrooms in Hamilton, Lerner, and Butler.

On the morning of May 14, according to Spec, Emma Sulkowicz, CC ’15, filed a police report against Jean-Paul Nungesser, CC ’15, for alleged sexual assault. Nungesser’s name appeared on the list circulating around campus listing the names of four alleged rapists.

According to Spec, Sulkowicz went to the police after finishing her finals on the 13th. She filed a complaint with the NYPD after being dissatisfied with Columbia’s internal handling of the case.

Sulkowicz’s experience with the NYPD was harrowing, to say the least. She describes the police as “dismissive,” as they emphasized the fact that she had engaged in earlier consensual sex with Nungesser and that she could not remember specific details of the attack, like what shoes Nungesser was wearing. They demanded graphic details, and one officer also allegedly told friends Sulkowicz brought for emotional support that he “didn’t believe [her] for a second.” [Image: lol.gif]

Sulkowicz, one of 23 survivors who recently filed a Title IX claim against Columbia, was also featured in a Time Magazine video, part of Time’s recent feature on sexual assault on college campuses. Sulkowicz writes, “The Columbia administration is harboring serial rapists on campus. They’re more concerned about their public image than keeping people safe.”

Columbia University has declined to comment on the matter.

Quote: (09-03-2014 08:02 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the police report?

http://www1.nyc.gov/nyc-resources/faq/37...ice-report

You can request a copy of a police report by sending a completed Verification of Crime/Lost Property form and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

New York City Police Department
Criminal Records Section (Verification Unit)
1 Police Plaza, Room 300
New York, NY 10038

The report is free if you are the victim of the crime. If you are not the victim, you must include a check or money order for $15.00 payable to Police Department City of New York.

Damn, I just scrolled through the girl's Facebook, she is fucking insane. Definite attention-whore, with 1700 friends and a string of ten statuses containing articles about herself. I have no clue what went down with her, but if a college tribunal doesn't believe you than you have to be full of shit, those tribunals are the epitome of kangaroo court. She is a visual art major though, so maybe this will be declared a piece of "performance art" in a few years.

Also one of her classmates called her out on being a liar, and although he eventually apologized some of the commenters are still out for blood. You can read the twitter exchange here. Happy to see that some people are still realists, and although he backed down, he did call out Jezebel and NY Mag first which is always a good thing.

Also WB if she signed a consent form first, she even has the convenience of being attached to a mattress.

[Image: rsz_1img_0533_edited.jpg]

Well looks like we have the first official event in the victim olympics

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Id offer to carry it and then run off with it. Then send her pics of me with different girls on the mattress and also pics of it at house parties and raves. It would become a famous party mattress.
Id call it 'the mattress who moved on'.

Quote: (09-03-2014 08:08 PM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Also WB if she signed a consent form first, she even has the convenience of being attached to a mattress.

[Image: rsz_1img_0533_edited.jpg]

I wouldn't even hate fuck this bitch. She disgusts me.

She deserves to be punished for her lies.

Quote: (09-03-2014 07:52 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

28 years of banging has taught me a lot about women, but especially the fact that any form of special snowflake hair colouring, which she believes shows the world her unique individualism - achieved by buying mass market off-the-shelf hair dye from her local chemist - is a huge red flag for mental problems similar enough between women from vastly-different backgrounds to be almost mundane in their predictability.

Bang them at your peril. I'd entirely sworn off them by about 28. When you reach your forties, they're the single mom's who think they're still hip and cool by rocking a Pink-style cut.

Absolutely, I have never met a mentally stable women who does crazy shit to her hair. Desperate for attention, they destroy their bodies with tats, damage their hair with terrible chemicals.

Do not stick dick in crazy.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

One celebrated case involves Emma Sulkowicz. While a sophomore at Columbia University, Sulkowicz says she invited into her room a man she considered a good friend and with whom she had had consensual sex twice. In the course of having sex, he became violent, hitting her and forcing her to have anal sex.

She says she felt disrespected by the university adjudicators and wronged when the panel held the male student "not responsible." So she's suing the university for, among other things, not protecting her from the possibility that she might run into her alleged assailant at the library.

http://www.creators.com/liberal/froma-ha...g-911.html

Hahah unbelievable...if i was the accused "rapist" i would carry a pillow around the campus and everytime i saw her with the mattress i would ask her if she wanted to bang..... for the "thesis" report im writing...

WB.

Quote: (09-03-2014 08:16 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

One celebrated case involves Emma Sulkowicz. While a sophomore at Columbia University, Sulkowicz says she invited into her room a man she considered a good friend and with whom she had had consensual sex twice. In the course of having sex, he became violent, hitting her and forcing her to have anal sex.

She says she felt disrespected by the university adjudicators and wronged when the panel held the male student "not responsible." So she's suing the university for, among other things, not protecting her from the possibility that she might run into her alleged assailant at the library.

http://www.creators.com/liberal/froma-ha...g-911.html

So this guy was fucking her and decided to stick it in her ass, and then some time later she decided it was "rape" because she became sexually obsessed with him and the act. That's the story.

Of course analing this kind of hard-faced bitch -- already hard faced when young -- is the right way to do it. So props to the guy, at least.

AM: What happened the night of the assault? And what has it been like to come to terms with it?

ES: My attacker was one of my closest friends at the time, and we’d had consensual sex twice in the past. There was a party and we left together. I invited him to my room because we’d had sex before, and we were having consensual vaginal intercourse. Soon though, he hit me across the face and started choking me and pinned my arms behind my head and pushed my legs up against my chest. He began to anally penetrate me. It was really painful and I was saying no, I was telling him to stop but he didn’t. Then finally he did, he got off and laid down next to me for a second. I was just frozen solid. I was petrified. And then he ran out.

I spent months in denial. I wasn’t really ready to believe that I’d been raped because realizing that you’ve been raped is realizing that people can take control of you and objectify you. In that moment, I wasn’t a human to him. I was just a thing. And that’s pretty fucking scary. Once I finally did admit to myself that it had happened, I was really unhappy. And I think a lot of what I’ve been dealing with since then is trying to find ways to believe that I am human.

AM: How has it affected your outlook on sexuality?

ES: I identify as a straight woman. I have an amazing boyfriend who has been so essential in my recovery. But even now, there are some things that I have to set limits for. Like even if his hand is near my throat, I will freak out, even though I know he’s not going to hurt me. So I have to set boundaries. There are certain areas of my body that I don’t think will ever be able to be touched ever again.

AM: While they’re expected to comply with Title IX, colleges have the discretion to develop their own procedures for investigating sexual assault cases. What was it like dealing with the Columbia administration after you decided to report the rape?

ES: It was incredibly frustrating. I was interviewed by the Title IX investigator, and she took incomplete and inaccurate notes, where she excluded extremely important details and made mistakes about others. Then I went before a panel of administrators who were supposed to be trained on the issue, but they were not. One lady was asking me, “How is it possible that anal rape could happen if you didn’t have lubrication?” And I said, “Well, there was force involved and that’s the definition of rape.” But she didn’t seem to understand. She couldn’t wrap her mind around it.

I wasn’t really ready to believe that I’d been raped [us either!]

http://indypendent.org/2014/06/12/‘there...e-turn-to’

Yep.

Translation of the above: "After this guy fucked my ass I couldn't stop fantasizing about that and about him. But he moved on and wouldn't fuck me anymore, so I had to try to destroy his life".

Read her fucking body language. Just read her fucking body language. She is literally the worst liar I've ever seen.

On a side note, deep voice, WNB. WTODRW (Would throw out dorm room window)

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.