rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavian girls vs Eastern Euros

G'day bros,

Just planning to share my $0.02 experience this summer and shed some more light on eastern euro girls and their peers from the north.
(and see if i am missing somethings thanks to this cool forum...).

Here's the deal: I am living in greece but born, raised and spent 99% of my time in eastern europe itself (the country exactly over greece - bulgaria) i am even right now there so be back soon to the "west". This summer i talked to some 60-100 girls from both greece, bulgaria but more importantly took a short trip to Stockholm, Sweden to see what all the fuzz is all about. It was my first trip to scandinavian country and even gotta admit it was my 1st trip to the real West, so other than bulgaria, greece, dubai/uae and russia - sweden was my 5th culture experience.

I am not going to make that too boring by bragging about getting my flag with an 9(i did), so long story short:

Here are the major differences i noticed between girls from eastern europe (my experience: bulgaria & russia) and scandinavia (just Sweden...i won't be claiming anything here about denmark, norway etc).

Here's how i rate the gals in short :

1. Swedish gals - #1 hands down.
2. Russia...nichivo, vkusnui (translation later buds...).
3. Bulgarian (worse version of russian, basically fatter and more boring)
4. Greece/dubai - won't be wastin my time on them sorry...really unbangable quality for the most part.

Looks:

Sweden - one in 30 is a total stunner, day-dreaming type of girl, can easily give her 9 or even 10. However most are surprisingly chubby (chubby chaser paradise??).

Eastern europe - beauties are very rare, but so are fatties. Easier if you're foreigner but quality is very low.

Personality;

Sweden - Most speak english with some pseudo-british like accent. The f*ck many of them are feminists...even the ones that say they aren't feminists totally have feminist beliefs (you get the idea...). Good news: few golddiggas over there, most are simply well-read about feminism, history and geography or "startups" and tech.

Eastern europe: Not a fan really...so i may disappoint many of the eastern-fanboys on here. You need to be a "nice guy" with them, acting cocky won't get you anywhere. Most are golddiggers as f*ck, and either are leaning to fat douchebags that try to pass as mafguys - or want a ticket out of their country. They're also dumber.

Game:

Swedish: Alpha feminist...lol!!!
Now unfortunately they usually like American, English and Australian men so me being from bulgaria/greece was a major turn off - but there's a catch f*gs (there's always one...): The "bad boy" stereotype. The girls quickly assumed that being from eastern europe male you're always a criminal, pro-russian, pro-putin nuttjob who can kill a bull with a fist - this was a huge advantage once i shifted my game to a total Alpha, arrogant type of d*ck. So my point buds: if you go to sweden: be very direct but yet try somehow to respect them and fall for that feminist sorta crap.

During my 7 day stay i also noticed another interesting thing: the feminist fatties were much harder than the 9s?? I mean what the fuck...i wanted to test the watter with ome easy fish - but ended up victim of xenophobia lol...or just experiencing insecurity of the averages. The girl i landed was even a relationship-sorta material...so if it wasn't for her bf (yea she was a cheater) things would've reached even further. She was also more feminine than the FFs (femine. fattis).

Eastern euro:

Act nice and promise to show them 5th avenue in new york (all i can say...you can have them all lol).

ba....this got really long. So these are my August memories and input buds.

wanna know more about bulgarian girls, swedish, russian, greek? any advice? should i go back to sweden, or try norway instead? thanks and peece out.

Quote: (09-02-2014 07:33 AM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

Looks:

Sweden - one in 30 is a total stunner, day-dreaming type of girl, can easily give her 9 or even 10.

Eastern europe - beauties are very rare.
quality is very low.

Personality

Eastern europe: Most are golddiggers as f*ck, and either are leaning to fat douchebags that try to pass as mafguys - or want a ticket out of their country. They're also dumber.

should i go back to sweden, or try norway instead? thanks and peece out.

Sweden is indeed awesome, and
you will Love Finland and Norway, guaranteed. [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (09-02-2014 07:39 AM)surfnow Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2014 07:33 AM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

Looks:

Sweden - one in 30 is a total stunner, day-dreaming type of girl, can easily give her 9 or even 10.

Eastern europe - beauties are very rare.
quality is very low.

Personality

Eastern europe: Most are golddiggers as f*ck, and either are leaning to fat douchebags that try to pass as mafguys - or want a ticket out of their country. They're also dumber.

should i go back to sweden, or try norway instead? thanks and peece out.

Sweden is indeed awesome, and
you will Love Finland and Norway, guaranteed. [Image: blush.gif]

Thanks,

A couple of important points that I forgot:

1. Go there during the summer - the weather during my week there (15/21) was freezing at times with temperatures around 10 celcius at night. I was told that i am just unlucky as the average summer temperature is around 25 but that's just my experience.

2. I wasn't alone by the way. Travelled with a friend who acted most of the time as cockblocker rather than a helper. He also liked arabic girls and they weren't my cup of tea which made the whole thing harder.

3. I've no idea how nightgame works over there. I only tested day chatups but something is telling me that you'd be more successfull with nightgame - the swedes seemed very shy/close-minded on average...so i guess they open up over weekends with alcohol?

that's about it for now - gotta go [Image: smile.gif].

Scandinavia is a terrible place for any man who wants femininity or any kind of womanly essence.

It is the land of manly whores who are down for a quick fuck. Sometimes we are in the mood for that, but it gets old real fast.

I think you need to get to more Eastern European countries like Slovakia,Hungary,Croatia, etc. I find the quality amazing in this area. I'm not really attracted to Scandinavians at all.

scandinavia is as expensive as it gets, and its filled with feminism, which doenst mean you cannot find nicer women. But still I wouldnt waste all my money when there are much cheaper and friendlier places in the world.