rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how long can attraction maintain with a girl you haven't slept with.

Say there's a girl that's really attracted to you from the start but you make the choice not to pursue anything (for example, she's a co-worker and you won't shit where you eat). How long can that attraction maintain (assuming you didn't do anything egregious to screw it up)? Or better, can it be maintained for a substantial amount of time (let's say > a year)?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Given that girls are universally affected by cock-ADHD and smartphone syndrome? I dont think you should even bother with that question. Attraction is not enough since girls get attracted to dozens of guys every week and you bet a lot of them are texting/fucking her.

I read that you have a window of about 2 days from creating attration to continue feeding the fire or it will die out. Even then how many times we are contacting a girl we re sure is attracted only for her to flake and disappear? Your best bet is to remain as distant as possible to not getting friendzone and not fucking up if you really cant fuck her in the near future.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (09-02-2014 12:00 AM)nek Wrote:  

Say there's a girl that's really attracted to you from the start but you make the choice not to pursue anything (for example, she's a co-worker and you won't shit where you eat). How long can that attraction maintain (assuming you didn't do anything egregious to screw it up)? Or better, can it be maintained for a substantial amount of time (let's say > a year)?

Let's say you aren't stroking the fire AT ALL? 0. Zilch. Then there's a good chance she will lose hope/assume disinterest and move forward with the next viable candidate (who could be Shawn in Marketing anyway). She could still be "attracted", but as Dalaran points out attraction to other new guys she runs into is a given and can (will) occur no matter what. Just doesn't guarantee she will act on it.

Sorta like being entered into a cock sweepstakes, it's a starting point. Nothing more, nothing less.

The feeling of attraction can last for years in fact. Case in point, the chick you spotted on FB back a few years ago that you always wanted to bone in HS. Guess what? She actually took good care of herself, doesn't have pimples and stops short of eating like Joey Chestnut weeded out at Nathan's.

Personal Example: I have been slightly working on an 8, who's married but has been giving me attention for about a couple months now. According to her, she was attracted from the gate. Haven't hit it yet. We have hung out on a few occasions, and I have received a fair share of shit-tests - no problem. She admits to getting "bored easily". After a couple of flakes, I automatically distanced myself. Waited for a week, and she came right back.

Admittedly, I rarely keep a girl around this long if I have yet to close. The thing is, I have been able to keep ambiguity going as far as my intentions and once she felt that distance and a loss of my charms and attention she latched back on and her attraction has been reignited.

There can be ebbs and flows in attraction the longer the situation plays out, but workplace seduction is always running a risk.

If you want to keep it going with a chick you haven't boned yet, in such a high-risk environment it never hurts to push-pull while keeping your true intentions hidden.

MDP

Long game, check Krausers website, I use this to great effect as MattC can attest to. I long game a lot of European targets, some I've done over 6 months and still got the bang. There's a balance to be a struck and a you've got to show some attention, it can't be all aloof.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

When you're awesome you're awesome, that sort of attraction doesn't ever die... (if anything it's just dormant)

1 chick STILL is into me 3 years later...Another is still waiting for me to "hookup" a year later but it just simply hasn't panned out yet. The 1 time we almost hooked up 8 months later...I blackedout and supposedly left with a different chick.

Quote: (09-02-2014 10:20 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

When you're awesome you're awesome, that sort of attraction doesn't ever die... (if anything it's just dormant)

1 chick STILL is into me 3 years later...Another is still waiting for me to "hookup" a year later but it just simply hasn't panned out yet. The 1 time we almost hooked up 8 months later...I blackedout and supposedly left with a different chick.

I agree with this for the most part as there is this chick I see sporadically at best that has had a thing for me for a decade, but what about someone you're around alot (6-8hrs a day).

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (09-02-2014 02:09 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

Long game, check Krausers website, I use this to great effect as MattC can attest to. I long game a lot of European targets, some I've done over 6 months and still got the bang. There's a balance to be a struck and a you've got to show some attention, it can't be all aloof.

Link please? So many stuff on Krauser, I cant find what you were talking about

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Sorry mate there's various pieces he's done on it, just type in long game into his search bar and start from the oldest article. It's a good read and will be great for your game.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (09-02-2014 10:20 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

THIS.

I'm probably just slightly over average in looks/physical features, but until I became social and created a better life/lifestyle for myself, I didn't really have girls who were attracted to me in the way Distant Light describes above. I probably wouldn't have believed it's possible, but there are definitely situations where a girl can fall hard (oneitis style) for a guy. Now, girls always have more options than a guy so that doesn't mean they will pine for them and stay celibate, but you'd be surprised how badly a girl can fall for a guy.

I've had girls that I only see once in a while still be obviously WAY into me. I've had girls flirt with me HARD when they're in a committed relationship, I've woken up with a girl in her panties and nothing else trying to take advantage of me when I was passed out drunk when I told her in no uncertain terms that I was 100% NOT going to hook up with her. Christian McQueen and others have posted before about deep conversion. There are girls that are basically converted before you ever sleep with them. It would be absolute cake to have them your sex slave/submissive.

These are girls you'd have to do VERY little to maintain their attraction. For one reason or many, they adore you.

Now, girls you attract that are really into you normally require maintenance and it can be a lot of work to maintain attraction with all the other distractions there are out there. You can keep it up long term how Krauser and others have proven, but as we all know, long distance generally doesn't work and the reason is that the odds are stacked way against you.

My longest time frame for a girl to be head over heels for me is 15 years. I didn't even have the faintest idea until well over a decade into knowing her (started in school so most of the time I was 100% clueless). She cheated on her super christian values and super christian bf at the time to be with me (they weren't even french kissing...haha). She was flushed, heavy breathing, and soaked panties in a public parking area as I leaned her up against her boyfriend's high end BMW while he was out of town. The attraction she and I both had was visceral. It was everything we could do to not just rip each other's clothes off and have sex 24/7.

NOTE: Her boyfriend made better money, was in way better shape, and shared all her "christian" values and was willing to pay for her everything. She decided she couldn't be with me because she needed a christian man. Sad, because I genuinely cared deeply for that chick, but I've moved on to better.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"