rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian women: sperm receptacles or wives?

Ok - part of my ongoing saga of 5 days in Kiev.

So, this is my 5th trip to Kiev. Just a week at a time grant you. But Kiev feels comfortable to me, like a favorite sweater on a cold night. Then reality hits me - I am never going to ever figure out Ukrainian women.

The day starts out innocent enough. The lunch time date from Badoo, Sure, her pics much be at least 10 years old online, which is a feat unto itself since she is 24. It must be the milk and the hormones alone caused a little precum spillage (as we say in the trade), but I am getting more than a little nervous. Do I look at the young girls when I go to a foreign country? Hell yeah - fuck beta is my new montra. But what fascinates me of the MILFs, or lack thereof. What do women in their 30s, 40s, and (gasp) 50s look like. They look like I might as well be freckin' gay to have sex with them. Oh - the perennial question - environment vs genetics. Ok - the 9+ smoking hotties fuckin' leave the country while their value is still high (under 30, ideally under 25). But that along does not explain the incredible drop in quality on ukranian women from 20s to 40s. Genetics? I am hesitant to believe that such yet.

And here is the intel a 20 yo college girl told me once in Odessa. Women be fuckin' poor. When given the choice of spending her merger money on clothes vs food, they will pick clothes every time. That creates a society of skinny ass striking women in their 20s, a temptation to all but the seasoned of travelers. And they walk everywhere. Fast forward to 30s, married and you have fat ugly women riding the bus back to their husband, either passed out from drinking, or shagging a shank who may or may not be on her period. And all the years of smoking and drinking has turned her 20 year old skin into something my love juices can't fully moisturize. Skeet skeet. And that now why she has a lazy eye.

But, you ask, can they not stay slender and tasty, like a fresh can of dolphin free tuna, forever. It is possible, if she has a big S on her chest. I was recently blessed with dating a Russian women who lived in the US. 5'10" 105 tops. Way too skinny for my tastes, but it got her a lot of runway modeling jobs. In all the time we went out to dinner, I never saw her order more than "water with lemon". Not once. Except when she was dieting and she cut out the lemon. You can't make that shit uo. Maybe they have great genetics, but the ones who stay skinny until the twilight years ( which for me is past 30), must have the dieting control of yoda. Luke......

So where am I going? oh year, fuck. So I have a date tonight with a MBA. 24 years old, 5.9 without heals, 105 lbs, c cup, makes me jizz just thinking about her. And then her mouth opens, but not in the good way to which I have become accustomed. She tell me tells me her last bf was a turkish man from USA. At this point, the "from the USA" part if irrelevant. She has embraced the dark side. Ok, there is nothing wrong with that, unless of course she ever wanted to date a white man again .It takes a special women who dates outside their normal ethnic circles (which I do as a matter of course) but every chick I know who does that is either messed up in some way or just got herpes from Kareem. It aint worth the risk for me, so I leave these somewhat soiled beauties for men with more fortitude.

Ok - back on track. My MBA dinner date tells me she dated an american turk for a year. Supposedly, her vagina could not handle several sex sessions in one day so she told him to find someone else to have sex with. At this point, the RVF community splits. This girl is now every man's fantasy, or a frickin' ho that I hope never becomes my wife. And so an hour long debate initiates -

To her, these other women are nothing but dildos, and she wants her man to be happy, and does not consider this cheating.

To which I reply, if this is acceptable conduct for your bf, surely you would have this option too. She said yes, it was an option, but she remained faithful.

I wasn't sure how to respond at this point. I had no respect for her. If I looking for place to deposit my sperm, she looks like the trash bin I require. If I meet the woman of my dreams, fuck no should she want me banging (people still use banging in todays culture) other chicks. If a chick doesn't mind you banging other chicks, she is one Cosmopolotan from going native with a guy from Nigeria. Sorry, my dreamgirl's CV does not list that experience under either the necessary or nice but not necessary categories for wife.

But this has stimulated a lively debate between me and the whore. Could she cheat? obsoletely. But "their culture" was to keep secret things that might hurt your partner. it would be better not to tell the man about the orgy when you were DP" several times by random guys, so your husband can still sleep at night. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a cold hearted world in which they live. Fuck if you need to fuck, just keep it quiet. If there is no agreement on monogamy, then hell yeah, all fucks are good.

My VIEW: If you are monogamous, IT IS CALLED SELF CONTROL. See a hot girl (not your wife), great. Hit your women hard. Masterbate hard. if you want to tap some new ass, be a man. End the prior relationship and shag until your penis hurts so bad you are convinced you have a STD! haha (it has happened to me!)

But, she said that she did not care if her bf used other women as dildos (her words), there was nothing wrong. FUck that shit. I am a monogamous person. cheating is any act that would not have occurred in the presence of the other persons's significant other. no flirting. no dancing. .male and female doesn't matter.

But I lost all respect for her at this point. I don't want a wife (still my end game) who thinks it ok for one person to cheat if it is just a physical need being filled. That is the eastern way of thinging (Romania, italy, greece) where is is expected that the man would find another girl to satisfy his needs.

As a post addendum - had a later dinner with a doctor. Smart, funny, a 7.5 look, but 8.5 with personality that i dated same dayl. She restored my faith in good girls. She was a "good girl" looking for a good guy. Seriously, if you wanted a wife, she was exceptional. Restored my faith that good girls exist, and i am busily trying to figure out where these good girls hang out.

I actually would marry this doc.I can already tell she is lady in the street and a freak in the bed. Some of my profile was not exactly correct (age, children) so i don't know to recover from than. I might pussy out and handle by sms - takes the sting out when she cusses me out.

Oh -crazy night. Time to leave the MBA girl who donesnt care if I am fucking other chicks. A queen to some mean, a skank to me. IN the meantime, my phone is blowing up from a chick in NYC who wants my loving, Thats a tricky one. Last time I was with her, I was I was going doggy and we were both hammered and i pulled out. I reinserted in the closest hole my inebriated mind could find, which did not happen to be her vagina,. A light gasp was herd that night. It was either a squeal of pleasure vs my enteric system will never work the same. I am not sure which since I am a bit hard of hearing since I am twice her age, so I plow onward, To be my delight, she took to the new angle of attack like a fish to water. The sub could dive as deep as the captain cared to risk, only to be followed with moams only a female crew member could deliver. I am a giving chap after all, and I felt a sense of pride plowing the #2 hole, uninvited,, but evidently not unwelcome, Maybe this wasn't her first..Fuck you rational mind - let me get me rocks off living the dream I choose to believe. I have charted these waters for the first time, and all is right in the world.

Hey,

A few things...

It seems you have some issues if a girl has dated outside her race. Do you think it lowers her value if she sleeps with a black, arab or spanish dude?

Also it's only the first date, so why are you getting into with her over what her ex-bf did when she couldn't take the constant sex. For all you know he could have a huge dick and could have a tiny vagina. This is a good thing on the outside but in practice it's uncomfortable if sex is rough and frequent.
I'm all about pumping and dumping a girl like most guys on the forum but the way you said " I had no respect for her. If I looking for place to deposit my sperm, she looks like the trash bin I require." comes of like you don't have a positive relationship with yourself in regards to how you view women.

Hey Ohionukes,

I do like your insight about the changing from 20's-40's in the women and their bodies. That has much to do with drinking, poor diet, ie eating for survival, environment, etc.
The women in their 30's and 40's today grew up in the USSR (hard times). The women in their 20's are not growing up in that time period and have access to better nutrition.
I think overtime, the women in the upper age brackets, who are growing up today will not look like the average babushka walking the streets today.

About the Turkish guy. Do you remember about the Ottoman Empire that reached into half of today's Ukraine, south Russia, and all around the Black Sea. More than likely the girl has Turkish lineage traced to her ancestry. So its much of a stretch to disqualify her for getting fucked by a Turkish guy.

Hey maybe she thought the guy she was fucking was Turkish, in reality it was Roosh.

I don't understand why you care if she fucks or dates outside her race. If you want to bitch about that, go over to Stormfront.

I swear RVF gets run over by these white nationalist dudes sometimes.

Hey Deb, welcome back man.

Quote: (09-02-2014 12:40 AM)Saladin Wrote:  

I don't understand why you care if she fucks or dates outside her race. If you want to bitch about that, go over to Stormfront.

what? stop trolling and attacking the forum that's pure hyperbole. And gimmie a break bringing Stormfront in there.

Also, Roosh V Forum Members don't like wives or LTM candidates to have had sex with ANY other men typically! [Image: smile.gif]

Welcome back Deb!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

UA/RU/EE women are: sperm receptacles

Why wife up a professional gold digger? Remember, if it floats, fucks, or flies.....it's cheaper to rent than it is to buy.

I can't be deb, anything over 18 is too old for him.

Saladin is not trolling, he's just layin' the recent events as it is.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I don't care if a woman has had some dude outside her race.
I don't care for a woman who tells me over drinks and pre-bang that her pussy was getting sore from too much fucking with her ex.
Every woman (basically) has gotten fucked before. I get it. But keep a modicum of mystery, ladies. That's something you don't learn in your MBA.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

When I got to the part in the story where she was with an American Turk, I was expecting this to be a story about how you caught a bird that Roosh had thrown back into the wild.

I also didn't understand that line. Assuming the writer of the OP is American and not Ukrainian. How can you chastise an Ukrainian girl going with a foreigner when you are a foreigner that is looking for Ukrainian puss? It is beyond me. I think he forgets that in the past Ukraine was part of Turkey (Ottoman Empire). What RVF has discovered recently, Turks knew for centuries.

Very entertaining story Ohionukes, I enjoy your writing style.

I met some cool Turkish guys on my recent trip to Belarus but most of them I believe are thirsty mofos that don't treat foreign women too well. In Poland you can find the occasional Turkish groupie but most girls will tell you they find them repulsive. Overall in most countries I think turkish men have a very bad reputation for their thirstiness and for treating women badly (people say they lie a lot). This being said, I totally get the OP when he feels disgusted that the girl had dated a Turk.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

They are neither, something in between. American and Scandinavian women are sperm receptacles, they should not be put in the same box as FSU girls. The latter have both emotional and sexual connection to offer men, you can find a partner and feel like you are in a team. The former you must endure with pain until she puts out, deleting her number with sadistic pleasure.

I have always said that FSU girls are the absolute best in the world for SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS. I would never see them as mere sperm receptacles because of how sweet and affectionate they are, I often get more pleasure from the girl's company than from banging. They are also K-selected, meaning you can actually show a bit of affection back without having to hide it like a crime.

BUT, and this is a big but, they are not wife material for several reasons:

1. Loose concept of fidelity, it is almost a certainty that one partner will cheat during the course of a relationship.
2. They start out very sweet, but once they get comfortable with you they begin to demand more and more, turning into such cunts that most FSU men must drink themselves to the grave. The sweet window lasts no more than 6 months, so you must get into relationships that do not excede 6 months and jump from sweet period to sweet period.
3. The highest divorce rate in the world signals that you are likely to get fucked over. Like everywhere else in the world, it is the women initiating the divorces, don't get caught in the trap of thinking that the men are the only problem.
4. Physical deterioration: This one should be obvious to anyone who isn't blind.

I will write a post on where one must go to find a wife, but overall you are looking at:

1. Divorce rate (anything over 10% is suicide): This signals how seriously family is taken, and how likely you are to get divorce raped.
2. Age of first birth for mothers: Anything too low (19-21) means that it is an R-selected society where babies happen by accident. Anything too high (25-30) and women are purposely holding out, probably due to careerism. You are looking for the 22-24 range, which means women get married and have children young, and they stay married for the rest of their lives.
3. Sweetness of girls.

Female nature is very negative and contrary to lifelong monogamy. For it to be possible, there needs to be social control system in place, whether that be organized religion or collective values that are imposed through shaming. A Tajik girl wants a family and kids young because that is what society has brainwashed her into wanting, if she were to pursue a serious career she would probably be laughed out of the room. Divorce is unthinkable, she must stick in there. Her code of values is socially-imposed, and it restrains her negative biological traits.

If you combine all of these factors, you will find less than 5 countries. Some examples, among others, are places like Tajikistan and Vietnam. But Ukraine is not the place.

So it pisses you off that she banged a Turkish-American, yet you're posting this on the Roosh V Forum?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Everyone knows Mediterranean guys like to roll in packs approaching and are thirsty in general, maybe that's the only kind of game that works in places like Turkey or Italy where the girls aren't known for being easy. Seems like all the FSU guys on this thread don't like Turks especially. I'm surprised Bang Ukraine didn't get Roosh as much flak there as he did in Denmark. Also surprised more Indians didn't make trips to Ukraine since Roosh wrote he saw Indian dudes doing well there [Image: tongue.gif]

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote: (09-02-2014 05:01 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

I will write a post on where one must go to find a wife

I'm looking forward to reading that

Pretty ridiculous to not want to date a girl cause she dated outside her race and you fear STD's but you would date a white girl who only dated whites and has probably been banged 50 times a year for the last 10 years. That just makes no sense if your concern is really STD's and not just some racist bullshit.

i mean seriously dudes - can't get the fuz with all the eastern euro chicks.

I was born, raised and spent 90% of my lifetime in eastern euro -and guess what?/

Eastern euro women for the most part are just ugly/average looking gold diggers that struggle with english and believe that earth is flat. On top of that you get as a "bonus" their alcoholic fathers, their tight connection to "mamushka" and "babushka" (meaning - hard to get out of ukraine 'cause they want to be close to 'Mama'...).

need i say more?

the reason why Westerners like 'em is because they're easy and because once you have American/British passport things get easy womenwise.

But they don't like you for your personality or looks and they aren't hot at all. (most of them that is).

Looks like I just entered troll central.

I don't think this is a troll, but an older guy with different values who stumbled upon the RVF after googling Ukrainian women.

Nonetheless, he's going to have tone down the inflammatory race comments.

Quote: (09-02-2014 02:15 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

UA/RU/EE women are: sperm receptacles

Why wife up a professional gold digger? Remember, if it floats, fucks, or flies.....it's cheaper to rent than it is to buy.

I can't be deb, anything over 18 is too old for him.

Saladin is not trolling, he's just layin' the recent events as it is.

Ah, Deb has moved on to milfs or at least talked about it according to NN forum. Who knows what is the truth with that guy.

Besides, no American is going to be saying "shagging", "shag", "chap". His vernacular is British.

Quote: (09-02-2014 07:05 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't think this is a troll, but an older guy with different values who stumbled upon the RVF after googling Ukrainian women.

Nonetheless, he's going to have tone down the inflammatory race comments.

A bit off:

I am 28, bud. peace.

i think i also googled: "ukrainian vs western european" or something like that.

interesting forum though.

Smells like a first-class racist to me.

In my opinion he's approaching the whole issue with the wrong mindset. From this post and the previous one it was obvious that he wants a "good girl" that can become his wife. But he's sabotaging himself by judging the girls he meets with a very high-moral standard. As I said in the other post, all girls can be wives and all girls can be sluts. In many cases a "slut" can turn into a great wife as she grows older. Or a "good girl" can become a slut after a break up. I believe the best approach in these cases is to come with a clean slate and let chemistry do its thing. Obviously, past experiences can guide you to what you want and not want, and that will help you screen candidates, but labelling a girl a slut because she fucked with a Turkish guy it's just absurd. What would then make us, who are collecting flags all over the world?

Quote: (09-02-2014 08:08 AM)Lucky Luke Wrote:  

In my opinion he's approaching the whole issue with the wrong mindset. From this post and the previous one it was obvious that he wants a "good girl" that can become his wife. But he's sabotaging himself by judging the girls he meets with a very high-moral standard. As I said in the other post, all girls can be wives and all girls can be sluts. In many cases a "slut" can turn into a great wife as she grows older. Or a "good girl" can become a slut after a break up. I believe the best approach in these cases is to come with a clean slate and let chemistry do its thing. Obviously, past experiences can guide you to what you want and not want, and that will help you screen candidates, but labelling a girl a slut because she fucked with a Turkish guy it's just absurd. What would then make us, who are collecting flags all over the world?

Terrible advice. It has been shown time and time again how promiscuity damages women and makes them unfit for any kind of long-term commitment.

I respect your opinion and surely there are exceptions, but investing your life into a whore is unwise at best.

"A whore"? "Promiscuity damages women"? "Shown time and time again"? I don't want to sound rude, but by saying that, you show that your knowledge of the female mindset is limited at best.