rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Mention Albania to most people and they'll remember that the antagonists in the movie Taken were Albanian, or that they are a major source of drug trafficking in Europe.

Putting the gangster image aside, I found Tirana to be charming, the pace of life enjoyable, the people friendly and the girls worth getting to know.

I was in Tirana for a few days due to work, but I wished I had more time to spend to crack open its shell and find out what's inside.

I wasn't there long enough to be able to provide a comprehensive data sheet, but I will share what information I have as there has been nothing said about Albania yet on this forum.

Overview:
If you're looking for a cheap place in Europe to go on a flagging mission I would consider Tirana. It's a city that wants to be European, but is still recovering from it's communist past and has that developing country rough around the edges feel to it. Girls are very pretty and open to meeting foreigners.

I found the level of English here to be decent amongst younger people. Older Albanians speak Italian so if you speak a little of that language you can communicate. A few words of Albanian go a long way to impressing people here so study some basic words before you come.

There is a strong Turkish influence here. Although there are a lot of Muslims, I rarely saw women wearing burkas, and if you didn't tell me that 60% of the population is Muslim I wouldn't have guessed. It was not an openly religious country, and aside from a weak call to prayer in the afternoon I didn't sense Islam's presence. Not sure how this effects gaming here.

I never felt unsafe walking around at night. I found the place to be clean and organized despite it's history. Crossing the streets here is more chaotic than anywhere in South America. Medium income is around $450 a month, though I saw plenty of iPhones when I went out at night.

Logistics:
Budget: Tirana Backpacker's hostel is a nice option, close to the city center, nice staff and good breakfast. 10 Euros for a bunk.
Midrange: Hotel Europa is also in a good location near the center. 20 euros for a single room
Baller: Tirana International Hotel. Overlooking the Skanderberg square, which is the main square in town. Great location, the best hotel in Tirana. 63 euros per night.

Day game:
I didn't have a whole lot of time to run day game, but I dutifully put in my approaches when I could. I was received well by the girls, got a few numbers but didn't have enough time to follow up and seal the deal.

Nightlife:
The area that all the nightlife is centered in is called Blloku. You'll find many clubs, bars and places to eat here.

I went to Lizard on a Wednesday, which was supposed to be playing Salsa music. They did played some Latin music and people were dancing. I saw some impressive moves from some local guys who dominated the dance floor, then they approached the only lone girls in the club.

TAO seemed to be an upper class type of spot with really loud music and lots of tables. I went here with some local friends and was confused by the dynamic at this place. Everybody was sitting down in groups with their friends. I was told that Albanians don't approach at places like this. If you did you'd have to approach the guy first, befriend him and get him to introduce his girlfriends. I saw a lot of girls here, but they were all sitting in tables with guys and I didn't have the stamina to make approaches after a long day.

Online game: Badoo and OKcupid have maybe 20 girls between them. I went through every girl in Albania on Tinder after about 5 minutes of swiping. Got a few matches but couldn't get them to meet up while I was there.

Girls: Fair skinned girls, skinny, amble breasts, well dressed either in summer dresses or shorts and t-shirts showing tummy. Very seductive overall appearance.

This picture is representative of what I saw here.
[Image: eralda-hitaj-pp.jpg]

Conclusion:
If you're looking for a place to spend a week or two in Europe with a low cost of living, interesting culture, friendly girls and decent coffee shop culture, check out Tirana.

Make an effort to make high value local friends to improve your nightlife opportunities. Plan on making lots of approaches during the day, don't expect too much from pipelining.

Tirana, Albania

I was in Albania for a very short time some years ago as a backpacker.
I agree it's different. It doesn't have a European feeling at all, feels like another planet.
The girls had a very sweet attitude there and some are hot too
Would love to get under the skin with an Albanian girl.

Could go there again for sure.

Tirana, Albania

Thanks for this data sheet mate, I've repped you +1. I've wanted to visit but always been suspicious of Albanians.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Tirana, Albania

I found Albanians in Albania to be pretty cool.

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (08-31-2014 11:39 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

The girls had a very sweet attitude there and some are hot too

Could go there again for sure.

I agree that Albania is an undiscovered gem,
the albanian girls are very friendly, opened,
beautiful and they love foreigners

Tirana, Albania

It is a gem in Europe. Cheap, not crowded, friendly people and quite a different world.

Tirana, Albania

Are we talking ONS and fast date sex (1-2 dates), or a slow timetable (2-5 dates)?

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (09-01-2014 07:20 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Are we talking ONS and fast date sex (1-2 dates), or a slow timetable (2-5 dates)?

An American mate pulled a ONS from an Albanian 6.5 within 2 hours of meeting her. International playboy type cat, was introduced to the girl through a mutual female friend.

It's the same situation anywhere. If local girls introduce you to their female friends you'll can make magic happen quickly.

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (09-01-2014 07:30 AM)Safado Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2014 07:20 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

An American mate pulled a ONS from an Albanian 6.5 within 2 hours of meeting her. International playboy type cat, was introduced to the girl through a mutual female friend.

It's the same situation anywhere. If local girls introduce you to their female friends you'll can make magic happen quickly.

It is possible to pull ONS anywhere, even in Saudi Arabia, if you approach enough.

I am asking what the mentalities are like. In Central and Western Europe, most girls have had one-night-stands. In the FSU, most girls haven't. What is the situation with Albania, which side can we lump it into?

Tirana, Albania

My instinct says it's somewhere in between, but lying more towards the not side. I got a sense of a villager mentality from the people there, meaning women put more weight on what other villagers think than their own sexual happiness.

I could be wrong about this though. The only way to be sure would be for someone to spend some serious time there and report back in.

Tirana, Albania

Some Albanian Girls

And here some Dutch guys that tried but failed ( lol at this video, the guy who appears as the owner of the club was in fact a gypsy and was threatened by life by some Albanians guys after the video, that is why the comments got off.

Tirana, Albania

Well , Albania ( or maybe even Kosovo) needs more insight, especially considering that might be a major touristic center in the future.

I know Albanians well, their history etc, been there for entire weeks. My ex with whom I had a long relationship was Albanian, I regret for breaking up with her.

No doubts that Albanians Girls are some of the best in Europe. One guy from the Nuaghty Nomad forum said that when he was for like 1 week in the northern city of Shkodra ( ancient city, was once upon a time capital of the Illyrian kingdom, of whom most of the Albanians originate from ) said that he had never seen before abundance of sexy girls, lots and lots of 7s and 8s, even 9s.

Albanians girls have some of the best bodies in Europe, especially the Kosovar females.

It is true that Albanian Girls are friendly, but lets not forget that friendly does not mean easy.

In conservative countries like Albania, you need to enter social circles.

As for the issue of Islam, 95% of the Albanians have never entered a mosque. Tirana the capital has 5 churches and 3 mosques for example.

IMO opinion, even a player need maybe more than 3 weeks to get a first bang. It is hard.

While the average salary is 500 euros, dont forget that the country is cheap and this rises the living conditions a lot for Albanians. Also a considerable part of the Albanian economy is done informal, so a lot of Albanians have money.

Albania is more safe than many countries in Europe, would say safer than many eastern european areas.

However as I said before, it is idiotic to go there and chase for Albanian chicks.

While being quiet attractive, you need time to get a bang and God forbid if the girls has a bigger brother or a boyfriend. Last thing you want is to confront Albanians guys.

Albanian history is not well versed in many european newspapers, but Albanians have inlfuenced history a lot, especially for their small number. Lets not forget that many Albanians descend from warlike and mercenary clans and Albanians have produced a big number of important warlords and rulers around Balkans, Italy and Middle east ( some names such as Skanderbeg, Gjin Bue Shpata, Merkurio Bua, Ali Pashe Tepelena, Mohammed Ali of Egypt and his son etc). The Albanian domains were reduced to what you see today because of the inner conflict between Albanian Lords.

I stated this before you should know the country well before you go there and hunt for girls.

IMO if you go there, spend most of your time in enjoying the beautiful seaside, delicious food, cultural heritage ( Illyrian sites, castles, Churches, Unesco sites), mountanious parks etc.

Albanian Girls are for long term relationships or marriage, it is one of the last conservative countries in Europe, it is a shame to destroy it by going there and hunting for girls

Here are some images from the capital and around the country:

[Image: CLbEVjG.jpg]
[Image: XJXVyO4.jpg]
[Image: KkC2C5x.jpg]
[Image: QJFGQCT.jpg]
[Image: tlNz6dr.jpg]
[Image: IuvE5Dv.jpg]
[Image: WjQAmoh.jpg]
[Image: FvlRKzA.jpg]
[Image: 92KZyHM.jpg]
[Image: JkiX2z6.png]

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (05-04-2016 02:59 PM)Roger Wrote:  

Well , Albania ( or maybe even Kosovo) needs more insight, especially considering that might be a major touristic center in the future.

I know Albanians well, their history etc, been there for entire weeks. My ex with whom I had a long relationship was Albanian, I regret for breaking up with her.

No doubts that Albanians Girls are some of the best in Europe. One guy from the Nuaghty Nomad forum said that when he was for like 1 week in the northern city of Shkodra ( ancient city, was once upon a time capital of the Illyrian kingdom, of whom most of the Albanians originate from ) said that he had never seen before abundance of sexy girls, lots and lots of 7s and 8s, even 9s.

Albanians girls have some of the best bodies in Europe, especially the Kosovar females.

It is true that Albanian Girls are friendly, but lets not forget that friendly does not mean easy.

As for the issue of Islam, 95% of the Albanians have never entered a mosque. Tirana the capital has 5 churches and 3 mosques for example.

IMO opinion, even a player need maybe more than 3 weeks to get a first bang. It is hard.

While the average salary is 500 euros, dont forget that the country is cheap and this rises the living conditions a lot for Albanians. Also a considerable part of the Albanian economy is done informal, so a lot of Albanians have money.

Albania is more safe than many countries in Europe, would say safer than many eastern european areas.

However as I said before, it is idiotic to go there and chase for Albanian chicks.

While being quiet attractive, you need time to get a bang and God forbid if the girls has a bigger brother or a boyfriend. Last thing you want is to confront Albanians guys.

Albanian history is not well versed in many european newspapers, but Albanians have inlfuenced history a lot, especially for their small number. Lets not forget that many Albanians descend from warlike and mercenary clans and Albanians have produced a big number of important warlords and rulers around Balkans, Italy and Middle east ( some names such as Skanderbeg, Gjin Bue Shpata, Merkurio Bua, Ali Pashe Tepelena, Mohammed Ali of Egypt and his son etc). The Albanian domains were reduced to what you see today because of the inner conflict between Albanian Lords.

I stated this before you should know the country well before you go there and hunt for girls.

IMO if you go there, spend most of your time in enjoying the beautiful seaside, delicious food, cultural heritage ( Illyrian sites, castles, Churches, Unesco sites), mountanious parks etc.

Albanian Girls are for long term relationships or marriage, it is one of the last conservative countries in Europe, it is a shame to destroy it by going there and hunting for girls

Very true. Albanians are maybe the last real traditional women in Europe. Was dating an Albanian girl once. While we have been together in here room, she was skyping with her mom and I had to hide so her mother won't see me. It was kind of cute. She is the only girl I met that I would consider to marry.

Although don't be fooled. Smartphone addiction is one of the worst here and they can be quite demanding (think of traditional Italian women).

Tirana, Albania

Interesting travel destination. I have to say I found the woman to be exceptionally attractive in the videos.

Tirana, Albania

Spent some time in the Balkans to include Albania several years back while deployed. Would definitely go back on my own dime. Great girls, delicious food, crazy disco scene, awesome scenery, and cheap too. Oddly enough the only picture I have is of me double fisting wine and vodka at the Hotel Adriatik in Durres. Durres was kind of run down but Tirana was typical of EE cities that became clean and hip after the cold war. Lots of friendly cute girls who were all about us crazy Sailors. Couldn't really experience too much nightlife because we had cinderella curfew.

Dinner for me and my two bros, 3 bottles of red wine, 2 bottles of vodka, and 3 espressos to sober up for the walk back to the port was under $100 if memory serves. We went to Montenegro right after and we were all shocked at how cheap both places were compared to mainstream European countries. I do remember trying to get rid of the money we had left over (leks?) NO ONE WOULD TAKE THEM. I ended leaving them as a tip for a horribly rude waitress in Lisbon.

Tirana, Albania

I'm a Kosovo Albanian and I can confirm that what Roger said is true (BTW, I'm always glad when a foreigner knows a lot about my country).

Albania and Kosovo (for those who don't know, 90% of Kosovo's population is Albanian) are great travel destinations for foreigners and for people looking to experience a different kind of Europe. Cheap prices, great nightlife, amazing nature outside of the cities, beautiful girls and overall friendly people are the main things that make Albania and Kosovo worth visiting.

Like Roger said, the people and the girls are very friendly, especially towards Westerners (in particular Americans, due to the role they had in helping Kosovo gain independence, though not out of compassion or principles of freedom but for American geostrategic interests. Anyway that's another story.)
Most of Albanian girls are very feminine, beautiful, marriage-oriented, and, to some extent, quite conservative. In many regards, they are similar to the other girls from the sorrounding Slavic nations (Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia), but I would say that the percentage of virgins or girls under the age of 25 who had no more than 2-3 sexual partners is considerably higher among the Albanians. I think this is because of a strong patriarchal society, cultural pressures (including religious ones), and the presence of close family ties.

Unfortunately, the process of Westernization is occuring in Albanian lands too, due to the fact that Albanians, especially in the last two decades, have seen the West like a role model to follow, without knowing all the dangers that a "Western lifestyle" poses, and the deterioration it brings to their own values and traditions.
This doesn't mean that all of the above-mentioned qualities of Albanian girls do not exist anymore, but they're surely put in danger and some effects are clearly visible (for example if you consider the typical countryside girl who goes to Tirana or Prishtina to "attend" a University and ends up discovering the "freedom" of city life, i.e. begins to have causal sex, "enjoys" the nightlife, and sees herself as "liberated" and "independent".)
Despite the inflitration of Western culture, Albania and Kosovo are one of the few places in Europe where you can find marriage-material girls. An important fact to know is the strong pride of the Albanian people, which means they will never accept one of their sons or daughters marrying a foreigner. I know many cases of Albanians who married non-Albanians, but the majority of them are guys, i.e. an Albanian would never let his daughter marry a foreigner.

My advice to anyone wishing to discover the Albanians lands: go to Albania and Kosovo to have fun, enjoy the beautiful nature (sea-lovers and mountain lovers alike), eat tasty food, and, if, and only if, the circumnstances permit, game a nice Albanian girl (which means your target would be a heavily westernized girl, which lives alone, has had multiple sexual partners, etc. - otherwise it's better not to play around with any girl you come across).

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (08-31-2014 07:19 PM)Safado Wrote:  

Mention Albania to most people and they'll remember that the antagonists in the movie Taken were Albanian, or that they are a major source of drug trafficking in Europe.

Putting the gangster image aside, I found Tirana to be charming, the pace of life enjoyable, the people friendly and the girls worth getting to know.

I was in Tirana for a few days due to work, but I wished I had more time to spend to crack open its shell and find out what's inside.

I wasn't there long enough to be able to provide a comprehensive data sheet, but I will share what information I have as there has been nothing said about Albania yet on this forum.

Overview:
If you're looking for a cheap place in Europe to go on a flagging mission I would consider Tirana. It's a city that wants to be European, but is still recovering from it's communist past and has that developing country rough around the edges feel to it. Girls are very pretty and open to meeting foreigners.

I found the level of English here to be decent amongst younger people. Older Albanians speak Italian so if you speak a little of that language you can communicate. A few words of Albanian go a long way to impressing people here so study some basic words before you come.

There is a strong Turkish influence here. Although there are a lot of Muslims, I rarely saw women wearing burkas, and if you didn't tell me that 60% of the population is Muslim I wouldn't have guessed. It was not an openly religious country, and aside from a weak call to prayer in the afternoon I didn't sense Islam's presence. Not sure how this effects gaming here.

I never felt unsafe walking around at night. I found the place to be clean and organized despite it's history. Crossing the streets here is more chaotic than anywhere in South America. Medium income is around $450 a month, though I saw plenty of iPhones when I went out at night.

Logistics:
Budget: Tirana Backpacker's hostel is a nice option, close to the city center, nice staff and good breakfast. 10 Euros for a bunk.
Midrange: Hotel Europa is also in a good location near the center. 20 euros for a single room
Baller: Tirana International Hotel. Overlooking the Skanderberg square, which is the main square in town. Great location, the best hotel in Tirana. 63 euros per night.

Day game:
I didn't have a whole lot of time to run day game, but I dutifully put in my approaches when I could. I was received well by the girls, got a few numbers but didn't have enough time to follow up and seal the deal.

Nightlife:
The area that all the nightlife is centered in is called Blloku. You'll find many clubs, bars and places to eat here.

I went to Lizard on a Wednesday, which was supposed to be playing Salsa music. They did played some Latin music and people were dancing. I saw some impressive moves from some local guys who dominated the dance floor, then they approached the only lone girls in the club.

TAO seemed to be an upper class type of spot with really loud music and lots of tables. I went here with some local friends and was confused by the dynamic at this place. Everybody was sitting down in groups with their friends. I was told that Albanians don't approach at places like this. If you did you'd have to approach the guy first, befriend him and get him to introduce his girlfriends. I saw a lot of girls here, but they were all sitting in tables with guys and I didn't have the stamina to make approaches after a long day.

Online game: Badoo and OKcupid have maybe 20 girls between them. I went through every girl in Albania on Tinder after about 5 minutes of swiping. Got a few matches but couldn't get them to meet up while I was there.

Girls: Fair skinned girls, skinny, amble breasts, well dressed either in summer dresses or shorts and t-shirts showing tummy. Very seductive overall appearance.

This picture is representative of what I saw here.

Conclusion:
If you're looking for a place to spend a week or two in Europe with a low cost of living, interesting culture, friendly girls and decent coffee shop culture, check out Tirana.

Make an effort to make high value local friends to improve your nightlife opportunities. Plan on making lots of approaches during the day, don't expect too much from pipelining.

Actually when Albania is mentioned, most of the people think about the Albanian guys whoosh whom you should never fuck with, because you know the consequences, nice looking girls, beautiful nature and seaside, delicious food and of course the gangster image, but most of the people know that the country is pretty safe.

Personally I haven't seen any real '' turkish'' influence, besides some mosques in the villages.

Bullshit movies like taken were always taken with a grain of salt, and even my albo friends laughed a lot about it.

It is not a coincidence that the director of the movie is a jewish french guy, the jews are always involved in things like that.

The Nacional Socialists of Germany are defeated since 75 years ago and they continue to produce movies like that in their headquarters in Hollywood.

Most of the human trafficking in Europe is done by the Russian Jews, that transport yearly thousands of Romanian and Russian/Ukrainian/Baltic girls into Izreal, Arabic gulf countries and western europe.

The heroine trafficking is controlled by Turkish state and NATO while all the Balkan countries serve as transit areas.

Cocaine is under Ndrangheta control which of course collaborates a lot with Albanian gangsters.

So basically things are not always what you hear in bullshit movies.

Quote: (05-04-2016 02:59 PM)Roger Wrote:  

Here are some images from the capital and around the country:

Correct me if I wrong, but weren't like 900 construction permissions given in Tirana in the last 20 years?

I think those permissions destroyed the look of the city from above, which had a very architecture before 90s.

Anyways, most of the main streets look ok to me and during the spring is nice to walk into them

[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]
[Image: 19.jpg]
[Image: Streets_in_Tirana_010.jpg]
[Image: 17160278.jpg]

There are of course remote areas, mostly ex industrial areas, old communist building, but you don't have to go there. Stay in radios 1km from the main center and bars.

Tirana, Albania

Anyways back on topic let me give you my review about the country and the girls.

I have worked in an international petroleum company that still has a big presence in Albania and I have some distant Albanian blood in me.

Most of the time I stayed in the capital but I have also explored the country.

First of all, definitely Albanian society and Albanian nation os one of the last standing grounds of conservatism in Europe.

Albanian girls ( at least compared toe average european and american slut we have today) are the last conservative women in Europe, but of course that you would find westernized ones also.

In my life time I will consider marrying an Albanian girl.

For gaming, guys forget you can have any game outside the capital Tirana. Other cities like Durres and Shkoder have no females in Bars after 7 PM.

Of course that not all the young girls are 7s , 8s and 9s, but definitely the albanian chiks are very hot and they pay a lot of attention to themselves.

After 7 or 8 PM you almost see only 7s, 8s , 9s and even 10s in the main streets, bars and night clubs in Tirana.

First of all you need to know the Ethnic Albanian look, because there is a gypsy and egyptian community there which might have been assimilated to the main stream society or try to present themselves as Albanian.

This is typical Albanian female look in Albania

[Image: 967v9vd.jpg]
[Image: 3oeOf13.jpg]
[Image: m3eRdxQ.jpg]
[Image: mVPRLu4.jpg]
[Image: erVVREw.jpg]
[Image: kWC1OEv.jpg]
[Image: xFIqamX.jpg]
[Image: aQnNG01.jpg]
[Image: gY1rysT.jpg]
[Image: yP35YB9.jpg]

Pretty much like the Albanian Girls in these videos. This is what you will mostly see in beach bars or places less family oriented:

As Roger mentioned perviously, country is traditional and most of the tourism and sea tourism is family oriented and beach bars where parties like that are done are not a lot.

You need at least 3-5 dates to bang an Albanian girls and most of the girls in the summer bars are already in long term relationships , probably most of the girls in the videos.

So the conclusion is guys, girls are friendly, hot and attractive, the food is very good, beautiful wild monotonous nature and seaside to explore, rich cultural heritage.

however remember, it is not worth it to go and hunt for girls.

You need time to stay on the country, the albanian guys are alpha and will not allow you much space and remember ONS are not existent in Albania.

IMO to go there and hunt for girls is a shame, most of the Albanian girls are for long term relationships, go there to enjoy other things, or maybe if you are lucky to find a good wife.

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (05-07-2016 04:44 PM)Alb92 Wrote:  

I'm a Kosovo Albanian and I can confirm that what Roger said is true (BTW, I'm always glad when a foreigner knows a lot about my country).

Albania and Kosovo (for those who don't know, 90% of Kosovo's population is Albanian) are great travel destinations for foreigners and for people looking to experience a different kind of Europe. Cheap prices, great nightlife, amazing nature outside of the cities, beautiful girls and overall friendly people are the main things that make Albania and Kosovo worth visiting.

Like Roger said, the people and the girls are very friendly, especially towards Westerners (in particular Americans, due to the role they had in helping Kosovo gain independence, though not out of compassion or principles of freedom but for American geostrategic interests. Anyway that's another story.)
Most of Albanian girls are very feminine, beautiful, marriage-oriented, and, to some extent, quite conservative. In many regards, they are similar to the other girls from the sorrounding Slavic nations (Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia), but I would say that the percentage of virgins or girls under the age of 25 who had no more than 2-3 sexual partners is considerably higher among the Albanians. I think this is because of a strong patriarchal society, cultural pressures (including religious ones), and the presence of close family ties.

Unfortunately, the process of Westernization is occuring in Albanian lands too, due to the fact that Albanians, especially in the last two decades, have seen the West like a role model to follow, without knowing all the dangers that a "Western lifestyle" poses, and the deterioration it brings to their own values and traditions.
This doesn't mean that all of the above-mentioned qualities of Albanian girls do not exist anymore, but they're surely put in danger and some effects are clearly visible (for example if you consider the typical countryside girl who goes to Tirana or Prishtina to "attend" a University and ends up discovering the "freedom" of city life, i.e. begins to have causal sex, "enjoys" the nightlife, and sees herself as "liberated" and "independent".)
Despite the inflitration of Western culture, Albania and Kosovo are one of the few places in Europe where you can find marriage-material girls. An important fact to know is the strong pride of the Albanian people, which means they will never accept one of their sons or daughters marrying a foreigner. I know many cases of Albanians who married non-Albanians, but the majority of them are guys, i.e. an Albanian would never let his daughter marry a foreigner.

My advice to anyone wishing to discover the Albanians lands: go to Albania and Kosovo to have fun, enjoy the beautiful nature (sea-lovers and mountain lovers alike), eat tasty food, and, if, and only if, the circumnstances permit, game a nice Albanian girl (which means your target would be a heavily westernized girl, which lives alone, has had multiple sexual partners, etc. - otherwise it's better not to play around with any girl you come across).

I wouldn't say that albanian chiks are exclusively friendly to westerners,

The romantic or gold digging idea of the the westerner guy as flied away as people are becoming more and more aware of what degraded place the west is how much incel and feminized the western men are.

From some contacts I had I discovered that the Americans ( who are jewish controlled ) planed a long time ago, since 1985 to destroy the Albanian Army ( which was in land pretty strong ) to that the albanian post communist state to go in collapse in order for the Albanians to not be able to intervene in Yugoslav wars. By this americans would present themselves as allies of Albanians and intervene in Kosovo to they could set up their base there.

Unlike the western men, Albanian men are still brave, strong willed and under the leadership of a strong man with vision, will, bravery and discipline you can save the albanian nation from international corporation and jewlry.

Take back the billions the corrupted Albanian politicians have taken for 25 years from Albanians, put in jail or execute like 4000 of them.

Put and end to the criminal enterprise with rose after 90s, so you can have order and rebut in order the rep of the country. Also those mafiosis have a lot a and a lot of money.

Put the billions taken back to restore the army, army industry, the cities, enrage the ports ( port of Durres can became the biggest in Mediterranean), create an elite tourism with big resorts , put strong laws to protect the dignity and ethnic connection of the Albanian females, built 2 big railways with high speed and enlarge the existing highways, invest billions in agriculture and meat industry, invest in nuclear energy and researches. Create strong political and military ties with China, Iran and Russia.

In a few years Albania will become a mini superpower. After that Albanians, Bulgarians, Croats and Hungarians can divide the Balkans between themselves.

This is the only way to save albanians from filthy globalization , corruption and moral-cultural degrading.

Even if you fail, at least you will fail honorably and will be remembered for that.

This is my honest advice for you guys.

Tirana, Albania

It's a decent city, but unless you have a way with the ladies there, it's not worth spending more than two days in Tirana. If you want something better, head to the mountains or coastline of Albania. It is a beautiful country; unfortunately, a lot of Balkan capitals are not that special, e.g., Skopje, Sofia, Pristina, etc.

Tirana, Albania

No problem dude.

I am Italian, but I have distant Arberesh ancestry from my mother's side.

Unfortunately, among Italians it is not well known that if it would be for the war of Albanians in the 15th century, Italy and with it the Renaissance would have been conquered and destroyed by the Ottomans.

I hope the process of westernization does not happen among Albanian Girls, it would be a shame really.

I am still considering to marry an Albanian girl.

Personally I consider the Albanian Kosovar girls as some of the best in Europe, especially the ones that ;look like a Mediterranean- Slavic mix such as these ones

[Image: ZWwuZBq.jpg]
[Image: 2qFvgaQ.jpg]
[Image: w7fxxBc.jpg]
[Image: GvLx4wB.jpg]
[Image: bBAi3v7.jpg]
[Image: q5vT4TZ.jpg]
[Image: VxAthcT.jpg]
[Image: jZFxcsT.jpg]

Tirana, Albania

Keep em coming

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Tirana, Albania

This thread is both awesome and depressing. Lots of great info but the way you speak of the dangers of dating the women, and then posting those pictures. Never have I wanted to play with fire more lol

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (05-08-2016 02:04 PM)Definer Wrote:  

I wouldn't say that albanian chiks are exclusively friendly to westerners,

The romantic or gold digging idea of the the westerner guy as flied away as people are becoming more and more aware of what degraded place the west is how much incel and feminized the western men are.

From some contacts I had I discovered that the Americans ( who are jewish controlled ) planed a long time ago, since 1985 to destroy the Albanian Army ( which was in land pretty strong ) to that the albanian post communist state to go in collapse in order for the Albanians to not be able to intervene in Yugoslav wars. By this americans would present themselves as allies of Albanians and intervene in Kosovo to they could set up their base there.

Unlike the western men, Albanian men are still brave, strong willed and under the leadership of a strong man with vision, will, bravery and discipline you can save the albanian nation from international corporation and jewlry.

Take back the billions the corrupted Albanian politicians have taken for 25 years from Albanians, put in jail or execute like 4000 of them.

Put and end to the criminal enterprise with rose after 90s, so you can have order and rebut in order the rep of the country. Also those mafiosis have a lot a and a lot of money.

Put the billions taken back to restore the army, army industry, the cities, enrage the ports ( port of Durres can became the biggest in Mediterranean), create an elite tourism with big resorts , put strong laws to protect the dignity and ethnic connection of the Albanian females, built 2 big railways with high speed and enlarge the existing highways, invest billions in agriculture and meat industry, invest in nuclear energy and researches. Create strong political and military ties with China, Iran and Russia.

In a few years Albania will become a mini superpower. After that Albanians, Bulgarians, Croats and Hungarians can divide the Balkans between themselves.

This is the only way to save albanians from filthy globalization , corruption and moral-cultural degrading.

Even if you fail, at least you will fail honorably and will be remembered for that.

This is my honest advice for you guys.

As for the idea Albanians have about Westerners, I can say without doubt that they are seen very positively, but for the most part it is due to the fact that they are seen as people who come from countries that "helped" the Albanian people. They're not seen as possible beta providers or anything like that...that's simply because many guys from the Albanian diaspora are seen as a good way to leave the country and enjoy a higher standard of living in Europe. Fortunately, the girls that try to rip Albanians from abroad off are just a minority.

Talking about the Diaspora, it is interesting to note that the majority of Albanians born and raised in Western countries retain their mother tongue and are pride of being Albanian. This is true especially for Kosovo Albanians. The presence of Albanians from the Diaspora is particularly visible in the summer months, when hundreds of thousands of them return to their motherland to spend the summer holidays.
When it comes to marriage, many Albanian from the Diaspora choose to marry an Albanian girl living in Kosovo/Albania and take her to the country they live in.

I really appreciate your knowledge of history and politics, and the ideas you presented are actually very good and practical, but if we take into account the alarming levels of corruption and all the other problems affecting Albania and Kosovo, it is very unlikely that Western powers (especially the US) will ever allow anyone that wants to work for the good of the people to come to power. The whole politcal elite is either directly or indirectly controlled by Western powers, and they will be in power as long as they're usel to their Western masters, despite the terrible policies they enact, aimed exclusively at enriching themselves and harming the country.

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (05-08-2016 05:04 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

This thread is both awesome and depressing. Lots of great info but the way you speak of the dangers of dating the women, and then posting those pictures. Never have I wanted to play with fire more lol

hahah well you don't have to play with fire. Like I said earlier, your best bet would be to target the girls who go to Tirana or Prishtina to study. It means they live alone, have more opportunities to behave "freely" and are more easily accessible (you don't want to go to a remote mountain village or second and thir tier city to game virgins).