rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYE 2014: Hawaii, St Petersburg, Poland/berlin?

Hey guys, another question:

Looking at destinations for NYE 2014:

1- Hawaii:

Pros: Some family is gonna be there, so should help with the costs, although they'll suck as wingmen since all have kids.

Good weather I suppose.

Its far so not very likely to go there again.

Cons: I hear on here that the women are very difficult. But I don't mind other tourists, unless its a family vibe all over.

Which island is the best anyway?

2- St Petersburg: Never been to Russia before.

Pros will obviously be the girls. And maybe the city itself.

Big con will be the extreme weather.

3- Poland/Berlin combo:

I suppose that's the safest choice as far as partying/girls/costs go. But I can do those some other time and maybe theyre better left for spring/fall.

What do you think?

I can go for as long as two weeks.

Quote: (08-26-2014 08:02 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Hey guys, another question:

Looking at destinations for NYE 2014:

1- Hawaii:

Pros: Some family is gonna be there, so should help with the costs, although they'll suck as wingmen since all have kids.

Good weather I suppose.

Its far so not very likely to go there again.

Cons: I hear on here that the women are very difficult. But I don't mind other tourists, unless its a family vibe all over.

Which island is the best anyway?

2- St Petersburg: Never been to Russia before.

Pros will obviously be the girls. And maybe the city itself.

Big con will be the extreme weather.

3- Poland/Berlin combo:

I suppose that's the safest choice as far as partying/girls/costs go. But I can do those some other time and maybe theyre better left for spring/fall.

What do you think?

I can go for as long as two weeks.

What is your objective? Sex?

If that is the case, avoid Russia. Fast (free) sex is certainly possible there, but only if your game is in the top 1% and you are extremely lucky. If you choose to go there for two weeks there is a higher chance of failure than of success. But, if just vibing with the girls and checking out the local scene is good for you, St. Petersburg truly is a beautiful city and the girls are wonderful.

If you're going to Hawaii to game, stick with Oahu. While the other islands have a bit of nightlife, Oahu has Honolulu, a city of 1.2m people, and this is not including the thousands of tourists there at any given moment. There are bars, clubs, lounges, just about any sort of nightlife you want in a city. The entire island of Maui has 100,000 people, and the Big Island is just too spread out.

I can't speak for how good New Years is in Hawaii specifically, though.

Berlin and Poland are freezing cold that time of the year. So that means no goods on display plus limited daygame. Besides that: don't go to Berlin for the woman. And I figure besides Warsaw NYE in Poland to be quite boring.

Rio is not on your bucket list? I think it's a must see once in your life . But prepare for steep hotel prices.