rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Stir Fry

Polish Stir Fry

OK

Find a Polish butcher

First of all, these were the cutest girls I have ever seen working in a butcher. Not like models, but then, they were wearing baggy white jumpers with stupid hats in a freezing cold butchers shop. Anyway, definitely a few cuties there.

ANYWAY

You go to this Polish butcher and you will see something weird. You will see whole chickens, cornish hens, and big turkey legs and wings laying out. They'll look like organge or golden brown. They're just smoked. Maybe they'll be next to smoked fish.

But you get this smoked turkey leg, and first of all, it's delicious just as is. I guess Polish people just eat it at room temperature as a snack. I did that it was ok, but this is better:

I had pierogies (saurkraut and mushroom) in my fridge. Only 4 small ones. Not a meal.

I'm like hmmm what can I do here...

I see a red cabbage. Polish approved.

I remember that smoked turkey leg. Now we are cooking.

I take out my grass-fed unsalted polish butter and put a bunch of it in a big pan.

In goes the pierogies. While they start cooking I slice up some red cabbage coursely. I throw it in with some sea salt, nothing else. Same skillet.

As this is cooking I slice thin pieces of that turkey leg, throw it in the same skillet too.

It's all simmering, and it's delicious smelling.

At the end i throw a little ACV over the cabbage cause, why not.

So in the end:

Smoked Polish Turkey
Red Cabbage
Pierogies

Yum.

Polish Stir Fry

This seems like a post better suited for a personal blog. Don't post while intoxicated.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter