rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to bang church girls?

FreeNortherner had a recent post on Christian courtship that brought me back to my memories of that community. *Shudder* Let's just say I'm glad I'm a heathen now. But it got me thinking...

How would you close and fuck a waiting-till-marriage committed-Christian church girl who believes in courtship?

This is a real question. I'm actually testing this now. Right now, the problem I'm having is most are very friendly, and easy to talk to, but there is no sexual tension or sexual threat. Whereas a normal girl sees getting fucked as a possibility, sex isn't on these girl's radars. Somehow, I have to sexualize the interaction without scaring them off or getting a bad rep in their small community. Advice?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

The lifestyle that guy embraces struck me as the male equivalent of taking up the veil. Wait until marriage for a first kiss?

bump. I'd like to get church girls on their knees.

Quote:Quote:

Despite this they still did not like that my limits were not as strict as hers (for one example of the differences, I thought the engagement would be a good time for a first kiss, she wanted to wait until marriage); they then spoke approvingly of a young couple they knew that had worn boxes (actual, literal cardboard boxes) whenever they were alone together so they would not be tempted by physical contact.

The last was Bible reading. I answered that I don’t read daily; I tend to read sporadically but in-depth when there’s a topic I want to look into, but that I would take my duties as a leader of the family seriously and lead both my wife and children in regular Biblical study. That was not good enough for them, so I said I would start reading daily.

After we’re done, I drove home with the girl (and her friend who chaperoned us there and back on the 2-hour drive);

Damn, I know Americans are a lot more religious than other Westerners, but this shit's on a whole other level.

How can you even think to bang one of these broads when you have to be chaperoned everywhere you go, can't kiss them till the wedding and have to answer 50+ questions about your theology from her parents to even be allowed to "court" her?

No pussy is worth that.

Convince her that it doesn't count if you put it in her ass.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Whatever you do, DO NOT court on a Sunday for these girls. She's probably all hopped-up from her church and won't respond to any of your advances. Wait until at least a Tuesday in order to put forth your intentions since her commitment is generally waning by that time.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Perhaps you could subtly give off a silent bad boy vibe, give off a disloyal wild amoral vibe. It initially seems counter intuitive but being their foil will tempt them, be delightedly unrestrained. These women have never experienced danger, risk, or a sexual threat in their lives. Send the vibe that this is something they shouldn't be doing, tempt them, you will get shit tests, but pass and Look at them with lust, etc.

I try to play the opposite game of the type of guys that court them.

valhalla

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:01 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

How would you close and fuck a waiting-till-marriage committed-Christian church girl who believes in courtship?

Why would you want to?

There are plenty of women out there down for a roll in the hay and not waiting for marriage. Why not just stick with them?

The world needs more women with traditional values, not less.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

God's loophole is relevant here... use it.

Isolation is the key element here. You have to get them away from the peer pressure for chastity. That's three quarters of the battle. Then, some good push pull and quite a bit of patience. The ass itself may or may not be worth it, but the skills you will develop will be invaluable. I highly recommend church game.

I get that there are easier ways to get pussy, but there are also easier mountains to climb than Everest. It's not about easy.

A girl that doesn't believe in kissing, probably also doesn't believe that anal doesn't count.

Not all church girls are as strict as the one FreeNortherner met, but there is a not-so-subtle anti-sex bias.

The subtle danger bad-boy vibe is what I've got now. Will report back when I've played with it more.

^ I had a lot of success with churchgirls in my teens. I almost married one (she turned out to be a slut haha).

I like them too. I just don't think I'd go for the "saving herself for marriage" type unless I actually wanted to marry her.

Sure, it would be an ego-stimulating accomplishment, but I'd personally rather leave her to her morals - I wish more women valued their virginity and would rather encourage disciplined female behavior in our society.

But I guess in the big scheme of things, what does it really matter? I certainly don't want to put a damper on anyone's good time. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

i just hope you know the consequences for trying to lead Gods people astray.

Booze works on church people better than on anybody else. Fact.

Quote: (08-23-2014 04:10 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Perhaps you could subtly give off a silent bad boy vibe, give off a disloyal wild amoral vibe. It initially seems counter intuitive but being their foil will tempt them, be delightedly unrestrained. These women have never experienced danger, risk, or a sexual threat in their lives. Send the vibe that this is something they shouldn't be doing, tempt them, you will get shit tests, but pass and Look at them with lust, etc.

This one. Safe badboy/inner torment game. Be a mild contrarian as in...dress and act mysterious but familiar with the bible, adherence to its precepts but talk about how you struggle with lust alot.

Also, if you are just trolling for sex, you aren't going to be corrupting those who are secure already. A wise girl would steer clear of the above type of guy. You'll get the girls that are internally corrupt but are just keeping up appearances. Leading them down a darker, full slut path, is likely what they need to decide if they really want to follow the bible or drop the facade.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (08-23-2014 10:08 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

This one. Safe badboy/inner torment game. Be a mild contrarian as in...dress and act mysterious but familiar with the bible, adherence to its precepts but talk about how you struggle with lust alot.

Also, if you are just trolling for sex, you aren't going to be corrupting those who are secure already. A wise girl would steer clear of the above type of guy. You'll get the girls that are internally corrupt but are just keeping up appearances. Leading them down a darker, full slut path, is likely what they need to decide if they really want to follow the bible or drop the facade.

Right. That's what I'm going for. I think if I'm the lone bad influence in a sea of boring the girls who want to be corrupted will select themselves for me. I don't think there is a magical move to get a girl who is centered in certain beliefs to change, but girls who are curious about worldly experience are just going to need opportunity and a certain amount of danger to attract and safety to feel comfortable experimenting.

Breaking down a Mormon chick right now, I've sexualized conversations successfully... She wants it but we will see if I can push through. She stopped going to church like half a year ago... I rip so hard on her values and she'll give me the cold shoulder then come back for more. Kinda fun trying to bone her, definitely a challenge. Don't think it would be possible if she was still attending church every Sunday though.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Quote: (08-23-2014 09:25 AM)Gordax Wrote:  

Interesting first post.

I have no idea what the consequences are. What are they?

Isolation, booze, talk about struggling with your faith.

Quote: (08-23-2014 03:02 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 10:08 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Right. That's what I'm going for. I think if I'm the lone bad influence in a sea of boring the girls who want to be corrupted will select themselves for me. I don't think there is a magical move to get a girl who is centered in certain beliefs to change, but girls who are curious about worldly experience are just going to need opportunity and a certain amount of danger to attract and safety to feel comfortable experimenting.

Agreed. I may get some hate from the other church guys on here for this position but I think that there are plenty of girls in church that are looking for an excuse to dance with the devil....ie drink and get banged out in all sorts of depraved ways by multiple dudes...and I think its totally ok for someone who isn't a follower of the church/bible to take advantage of that.

Even before I made a choice to join the church I used to work with a few hundred students from a christian college each summer. There were a handful of us non-church dudes and there were 'christian girls' who were drawn to us and spending their summer being the biggest sluts they could. I was sort of happy that they dropped their 'I love god' pretense and were ostracized by their friends. It wasn't like they'd get a train run on them and then cry that they'd let down jesus, they loved it and had no remorse. Thats not someone you want a card carrying member of the chruch or someone you want marrying a 'save it till marriage' virgin dude and then cheating on him.

The one that stood out in my mind the most was a 19 year old, dropped off by her parents and then headed to the bathroom about 5 min later to change into a tanktop and daisy dukes. She was fucking guys from day 1 and i remember fielding a call from her Dad who said "so, how do you run all of the work camps ? do the girls get easier jobs than the guys?" I replied "no, sir, this is a co-ed business, our employees are all over 18 and work difficult, productive assignments. Its not at all like a summer camp" He was mortified, and rightly so, this chick banged every non-church guy on her work detail.

So, have at it Runson, I think its completely normal that a non-believer tests the faith of those that do and in some sort of weird way I'd rather a girl that was on the fence about her faith go full slut, feel ashamed and re-commit herself than never be tempted and have escapist fantasies about banging bad boys behind her eventual husband's back.

Quote: (08-23-2014 06:17 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 09:25 AM)Gordax Wrote:  

Interesting first post.

I have no idea what the consequences are. What are they?

my comment was more or less a joke. if the girl claims to be a christian and yet fucks you in a heart beat i guess you're just helping separate the wheat from the chaff.

So I went to a churchy event and while I was running game on the girls they were running game on me! Several tried to invite me to church or create opportunities where I could accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

"Hey girls, I don't like to speak to people with an agenda. That's manipulative. I just like to let it happen... with God."

The whole thing struck me as funny, like when Neil Strauss breaks down Tom Cruises Scientology apologetics in The Game. There is a weird overlap between trying to get someone to accept Jesus into their heart and trying to get them to accept your penis into their vagina.

Anyway, got some numbers, but nothing substantial. The venue didn't lend itself to public makeouts for obvious reasons, so we'll see what happens in followup. Not everyone there was Christian, but the hosts were.

What was funny was seeing the ways some women steered the conversation towards conversion. It was pretty overt. I could probably teach them a few things with what I know from game, and could probably learn a few things from their style. Game recognized, church girls.

Quote: (08-24-2014 03:01 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

So I went to a churchy event and while I was running game on the girls they were running game on me! Several tried to invite me to church or create opportunities where I could accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior.

"Hey girls, I don't like to speak to people with an agenda. That's manipulative. I just like to let it happen... with God."

The whole thing struck me as funny, like when Neil Strauss breaks down Tom Cruises Scientology apologetics in The Game. There is a weird overlap between trying to get someone to accept Jesus into their heart and trying to get them to accept your penis into their vagina.

Anyway, got some numbers, but nothing substantial. The venue didn't lend itself to public makeouts for obvious reasons, so we'll see what happens in followup. Not everyone there was Christian, but the hosts were.

What was funny was seeing the ways some women steered the conversation towards conversion. It was pretty overt. I could probably teach them a few things with what I know from game, and could probably learn a few things from their style. Game recognized, church girls.

Its also the church hamster at work, many of these girls can't/won't date you if you aren't christian...so they have to convert you before they can date you. Plus, imagine the female ego boost of saying "yes, this is my husband Runson...he's had a rough life but we met just as he found jesus in his heart and that has kept us together ever since" ..ie converting a bad boy to christianity is like the ultimate female 'I can tame him' fantasy.

Quote: (08-24-2014 05:29 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 03:01 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Its also the church hamster at work, many of these girls can't/won't date you if you aren't christian...so they have to convert you before they can date you. Plus, imagine the female ego boost of saying "yes, this is my husband Runson...he's had a rough life but we met just as he found jesus in his heart and that has kept us together ever since" ..ie converting a bad boy to christianity is like the ultimate female 'I can tame him' fantasy.

Haha, I might have to play with that. You basically described the plot of every Christian romance novel. No joke.

I think of this in about the same way as "OK but we are NOT having sex tonight"... ie, don't pay it any attention at all. I do avoid discussion of religion, though, for obvious reasons.

Quote: (08-23-2014 01:12 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Despite this they still did not like that my limits were not as strict as hers (for one example of the differences, I thought the engagement would be a good time for a first kiss, she wanted to wait until marriage); they then spoke approvingly of a young couple they knew that had worn boxes (actual, literal cardboard boxes) whenever they were alone together so they would not be tempted by physical contact.

The last was Bible reading. I answered that I don’t read daily; I tend to read sporadically but in-depth when there’s a topic I want to look into, but that I would take my duties as a leader of the family seriously and lead both my wife and children in regular Biblical study. That was not good enough for them, so I said I would start reading daily.

After we’re done, I drove home with the girl (and her friend who chaperoned us there and back on the 2-hour drive);

Damn, I know Americans are a lot more religious than other Westerners, but this shit's on a whole other level.

How can you even think to bang one of these broads when you have to be chaperoned everywhere you go, can't kiss them till the wedding and have to answer 50+ questions about your theology from her parents to even be allowed to "court" her?

No pussy is worth that.

Those 50 questions were obviously written by a man. No better way I can think of to turn off a girl. I don't think it's possible to design a more logical scenario for marriage. We all know how logical girls are...right?

Back on subject matter...church girls go to church to find a good man mainly. They also complain incessantly about how weak the men are that go to church. It is open season for anyone that is a bit more aggressive.

The modern church has pandered to women so much that, personally, I am deeply suspect of most men that still go. See "Dalrock" for a better explanation. His blog was a great help for me to understand my own frustrations with my religion.

I grew up in a religious and spiritual family, and could discuss those 50 questions ad nauseaum with any Dad. It would be very tough to fake answers to these questions if you fell into the trap of trying to impress the parents to win the girl. Whatever you do, don't attempt if not qualified. Use the bad boy who is genuinely searching to change angle.