rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Bombing Iraq since 1990

We have been bombing Iraq since 1990.

We have never "helped"

How much longer should we keep it up?

Dare we stop?

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Time to recognize the defacto truth that it is three separate countries. Recognize Kurdistan, and then work with Turkey and Saudis to stabilize the Sunni area. Maybe there needs to be a big conference including Iran and Saudi Arabia. This is their proxy war and we are being dragged into it.

And there is the Syria question. The US can't seem to make up it's mind there.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Quote: (08-22-2014 09:17 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

We have never "helped"

Dare we stop?

Nope.

Charlie don't surf!

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Quote: (08-22-2014 09:39 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Time to recognize the defacto truth that it is three separate countries. Recognize Kurdistan, and then work with Turkey and Saudis to stabilize the Sunni area. Maybe there needs to be a big conference including Iran and Saudi Arabia. This is their proxy war and we are being dragged into it.

Then there is the Turkmenistan question. And the Tajikistan question. Uzbekistan. Kyrgyzstan? Any one?

Cold war is over. This muslim war will soon be over. No one got nuked. Wonder who the new enemy will be?

They destroyed the community. Job done.

They then destroyed the family. Job done.

They then destroyed inter-personal relationships. Job done.

Next step - the individual.

They have set black against white. Young against old. Rich against poor.

Fuck, I don't care if you're rich, or black, or young, or old, or white, or poor. But most I know do. They hate everything that is different to them.

Big families are big problems to the state. They have loyalty. A man on his own with piss on his trousers is no threat.

As for the OP. It's your thread, but the reasons why and the solutions are a lot deeper than either you or I can understand. I've gone deep into this and the outcome is very very disconcerting.

Just keep your eyes peeled and have enough humility to accept you might be wrong.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Quote: (08-22-2014 09:39 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I don't think we should ever should have armed the rebels. Some sort of compromise should have been agree upon with Assad.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Quote: (08-22-2014 09:17 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

We have never "helped"

Dare we stop?

Don't forget all the heavy sanctions and arming of rebels...

Bombing Iraq since 1990

I though Dick Cheney said we were helping, and that we would be greeted as liberators.

What a joke this mess is.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Saddam was the only one who could keep the different groups together and make the country prosper, sadly the United States and the allies got rid of him.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Watch this.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

I wonder how many large-scale domestic civil engineering projects could have been completed with the funds that the USA has spent on military activity in Iraq.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

And all because of the great incubator-baby-lie...

Bombing Iraq since 1990

A ‘range of options’ under discussion to combat Islamic State:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nati...ml?hpid=z1

^Looks like we are slowly building toward Iraq War 3.0, except this time it going to include Syria as well.

The amazing thing is how Iraq has become almost a ritual for America to bomb. In fact, Obama is the fourth American president to bomb Iraq. Amazing.

Fifty years from now, when historians write about the decline and fall of the American empire, they will cite Iraq as the defining conflict that marked the beginning of the end for the American empire. This country is truly sleepwalking into yet another quagmire and nobody seems to care.

Oh, well:

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

I'm not big into "conspiracies", but the actions of the US make you wonder if instigating an endless war was the plan all along.

More likely it's just the outcome of the influence of large corporations over the government (military/industrial/homeland security/etc complex).

Remember that a lot of the money spent on war is going to military/security contractors, etc.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

I think the IS actually wants the US to get involved again. Not with a full scale invasion, but enough to say they are fighting the west. It is good for recruitment purposes.

Bombing Iraq since 1990

Quote: (08-23-2014 12:59 AM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

Watch this.

sick sick sick