rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Useless women on swiffer commercials

Have you seen this commercial yet?

Guy has ONE ARM and wife still refuses to clean sh1t... I mean how fvckin useless can you be when you make your one-armed husband use the swiffer?!?! I can't decide which is worse, guy in a mixed marriage with a woman that is incapable of cleaning or guy is shown doing all the cleaning and has one arm.....

I don't know why this commercial bothers me so much.

Cause this one is MUCH worse:

These are my kids (Random African/New Age Name #1 and #2)
This is my husband he had TO ASK to walk me to my car, I love him, no I like him... <--- weird line.
I wasn't meant to sweep <--- ???

Guy says: "Its definitely been a challenge to not help out as much as I USED TO"...

this poor simp does ALL the cleaning around the house and he's disappointed he can't do more cleaning?!?

In real life it's actually quite easy to get women to clean. If you do most of the cleaning now, just stop doing it. As the house gets progressively dirtier invite some of her girlfriends around on some pretext. If she doesn't quickly start cleaning before they arrive she will soon after they leave, and she is shamed.

Essentially, outside of some rare cases, men have a much higher tolerance of "dirtyness" than women and will always win a game of chicken with them in this.

I used to have two female roommates. One was Indian and she used to complain about the apartment getting dirty and that she was the only one cleaning. But she never complained to me, only to the beta dude living with us.

I never cleaned that place. I never made it dirty. It never looked dirty to me.

It's a good thing that girl never nagged to me about the place being dirty or else it really would've gotten dirty in there.

Best solution is to get a wife that doesn't work outside. I did that tag game with my ex that hussar is talking about. That sucked. Nowadays American people just hire a maid service once or twice a month. Trash and sometimes the dishes are done and the rest piles up.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Don't live with a woman.

Cleaning takes almost no time and can be done once a week. Fact is, even if a woman does most of the cleaning, she's also going to contribute an unfair proportion of the mess with all the worldly possessions that she'll make sure your place is cluttered with.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-21-2014 07:00 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Don't live with a woman.

Cleaning takes almost no time and can be done once a week. Fact is, even if a woman does most of the cleaning, she's also going to contribute an unfair proportion of the mess with all the worldly possessions that she'll make sure your place is cluttered with.

Funny thing is, I cook better and clean better than most of the girls in my age. I learned cooking for my health and my wallet, cleaning is just a must.

I have lived with my ex for 3 month, other than the on-demand sex in the beginning it was not better than living alone. In the end she annoyed me to no end, moved out as fast as I could.
Self sufficiency is alpha.

Deus vult!

Quote: (08-22-2014 04:33 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Don't live with a woman.

Funny thing is, I cook better and clean better than most of the girls in my age.

I cook and clean better than all the girl my age.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-22-2014 07:36 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2014 04:33 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Don't live with a woman.

Funny thing is, I cook better and clean better than most of the girls in my age.

I cook and clean better than all the girl my age.

This is relevant, I can cook well, I know how to iron..I'm a terrible cleaner but had a great house keeper once a week. It totally deflated anyone who pulled out that "you need a woman" or 'this place needs a womans' touch". If you don't have a high standard for yourself, or pay people with high standards you'll get some bitch who makes burnt grilled cheese that says she's 'taking care of you'

My wife makes the house look like someone turned down a 4 star hotel room and worked on her cooking until I stopped criticizing it and now pay compliments.

Otherwise, I found that most american or canadian women are slobs until they have to get ready to go out to the bar or work. Don't live with those women. Pick someone like the vietnamese wife of a coworker I had who would yell at him if he so much as made himself a sandwich. She said "that is my job, not yours!" She aspired to be an excellent wife.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

My wife gets pretty upset if I don't 'choose' something for supper that she can make. She can only make Chinese food though. [Image: sad.gif]

My wife said to my mother over skype a few days ago, "Can't wait till we can clean your house together, just know how to clean a Chinese toliet". So... yeah kind of relevant.

God I can't stand this commercial. I just started laughing my ass off when I first saw it saying "whaaat the fuck. this bitch is making her one-armed husband clean ceiling fans and shit!!?!" all right in front of my girlfriend on the couch. "If I had no arm you would be doing absolutely fucking everything!"