rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Check Out My Podcast Interview with Roosh

With Roosh's blessing, I'm posting a link to the interview I did with him recently on my podcast. We talked mainly about Poosy Paradise, the future of feminism and the men's rights movement, social media addiction, and related topics.

Check it out here and let me know what you think.

Great interview.

The conversation you two had about the thirstiness of western men and women getting media attention was spot on. Also, Roosh's observations on guys not having as much meaning as they used to vaguely reminded me of Tyler Durden's speech in Fight Club. I think that's true. There are a lot of guys who are listless partly because of the societal decline and the breakdown of the traditional system.

You both articulate your thoughts very well and I enjoyed listening.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Really enjoyed the interview.

Roosh just was really on point with everything that's going on and you both articulated the current situation well.

Just hope that this pushback we're seeing in the mainstream now doesn't peter out.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

A few thoughts:

First off, I expected a good dialogue and you two delivered. Thank you for that. I especially enjoyed the back and forth on social media.

That being said, on technical speaking issues, I do enjoy Roosh's pacing. While both Forney and Roosh have pleasant voices to listen to, Roosh definitely has very good pacing to his spoken words. This will help in his endeavors on Youtube.

Roosh and Forney are most definitely the most well-read and intelligent contributors in our corners of the web. I can't be bothered with reading another shitty knock-off game/travel blog or "UGH, FEMINISTS ARE AWFUL" blog. Substance is something that is lacking at times in parts of our small corner of the web, and I appreciate the contributions of both men.

In any event, it was an enjoyable hour listening to your banter. Better than wasting it on browsing social media, right? [Image: wink.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

delete

Thanks for having me on [Image: thumb.gif]

Just finished listening. Loved the back and forth between you two about the internet and technology's effect. Also enjoyed hearing Roosh explain his process for writing his new book and making it clear to understand for this new generation of readers with short attention spans.