rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#GamerGate thread

#GamerGate thread

The Internet Aristocrat is a fellow who regularly takes down Feminists and Social Justice Warriors with vim and humour; his latest video involves a takedown of the corruption, hypocrisy, and media-manipulation which is endemic to journalism these days.

Zoe Quinn - the topic of this video - is a woman who is a "Strong proponent of feminism" who literally slept her way to the top, and now the whole Cathedral is eager to cover it up for her. You may have heard about her game "Depression Quest". The man she cheated on was the programmer for it.

Monsters to the left of me, Psychos to the right. Plenty of good material in here:

#GamerGate thread

You know, even after watching the Internet Aristocrat's video, I was tempted to dismiss the whole thing as "eh, it's video games, who cares?" Then I thought about it a bit more and realized that this is yet another example of how the social justice left is strangling discourse in this country. Moreover, it's more evidence that the left's so-called "values" are complete bullshit.

The social justice warriors (not the rank-and-file Tumblr degenerates, the media figures who actually lead these campaigns) only care about one thing: money.

That's it. Social justice witch-hunts are nothing more than the 21st century equivalent of the Catholic Church selling indulgences. These people have no morals whatsoever and only care about what makes them rich. Every single leftist witch-hunt is motivated by money and nothing else.
  • Pax Dickinson was targeted by Gawker because they wanted to cripple Business Insider, one of their competitors.
  • Gavin McInnes was recently attacked for the same reason (Thought Catalog is another competitor to Gawker Media).
  • Donald Sterling? Wouldn't shock me if Magic Johnson "suggested" that V. Stiviano leak these tapes to the media so he could force a buyout of the Clippers.
  • #CancelColbert? Suey Park makes money from public speaking engagements. Creating bogus controversies allows her to get free publicity.
Now we have Zoe Quinn, a whore in the truest sense of the word, who sucked dick to get free publicity for her stupid 1980's-quality "game" and for her various money-hustling schemes. She viciously betrayed her boyfriend and destroyed the lives of her competitors all the while positioning herself as a victim of evil, misogynistic Internet trolls. And the media, the supposedly independent watchdogs of society, instead acted as her lapdog (Gawker Media's Kotaku is one of the sites at the heart of the Zoe Quinn scandal, surprise) while she goes around trying to destroy all the evidence of her wrongdoings on Reddit, YouTube and elsewhere.

Plus, looking at the pathetic nerds she screwed, I'm willing to bet $10 that she took the virginity of at least one of them.

We need to hammer the left on this, hammer them like an epileptic carpenter. More importantly, we need to hammer the useful idiots on Twitter and Tumblr who act as the left's unpaid New Model Army. Remind them that the people they slavishly serve are corrupt, morally bankrupt vermin who care about nothing aside from money. Gawker, V. Stiviano, Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian: the leftist equivalents to every two-faced Bible-beating, meth-smoking, callboy-fucking televangelist on the right.

Also, those nudes of Zoe Quinn are disgusting. -2/10, would not bang.

[Image: photo.jpg]

#GamerGate thread

You beat me posting this one, Aurini. What's particularly shocking is how mods on 4chan have been mass-deleting any threads people start up on this topic. Fucking 4CHAN. Such threads have also been subjected to mass spam, clearly unlike other threads on the same boards (/pol/, /v/ etc.). I don't know why dissent against this particular woman is being so stifled, but I must commend her for so masterfully leveraging such low quality pussy.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

#GamerGate thread

That slug has nudes on the net? We are truly blessed.

#GamerGate thread

An rok article of this would probably go viral, if 4chan is getting moderated about her.

#GamerGate thread

Reddit is getting redacted like it was the CIA.
Pages upon pages of "comment deleted"

Reddit Redacted.

#GamerGate thread

Phil Fish, Zoe's friend and fellow SJW, is having yet another massive breakdown on twitter.

https://twitter.com/phil_fish

Apparently this has nothing to do with ethics. For those unfamiliar with Phil Fish, he's the creator of Fez, a very successful game. He cancelled Fez II because of a previous twitter fit he threw.

One thing that always gets me about this crowd is that their writing style is always the same. It is truly bizarre. It's like they desire to conform beyond just the intellectual and ideological.

#GamerGate thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/..._of_games/
http://i.imgur.com/0ZAaahT.png
http://i.imgur.com/1fdvlxz.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

EDIT:

New subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/ZoeQuinnConspiracy/

Input from r/PCGaming mod: http://i.imgur.com/U1ytwbv.png

Gamesnosh posted article about this 8 hours ago, now coming up with a 403: http://gamesnosh.com/zoe-quinn-scandal/

#GamerGate thread

[Image: powe-popcorn-o.gif]

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 05:39 AM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

That's it. Social justice witch-hunts are nothing more than the 21st century equivalent of the Catholic Church selling indulgences.

At least we got the cathedrals in exchange for indulgences - tremendous works of art, architecture and engineering that are still in use centuries later.

What will the SJW twatterati leave behind? Frozen eggs and tearful Tumblr blogs.

#GamerGate thread

Drama update:

Someone from 4chan tipped off the girlfriend of one of the guys zoe has been fucking with some evidence. Catfight ongoing.

[Image: KBWaNnm.png]
[Image: 6RD4EUv.jpg]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Gamesnosh also got taken down by the site host because of false DMCA claims.

This has become quite interesting.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 10:48 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Reddit Redacted.

This is amazing.

We are watching reddit going down LIVE.

This means all the beta schmucks are getting a shotgun of red pills to the face.

Edit: I think this could end up being the biggest leak of feminist bullshit exposed to the mainstream, of modern times.

#GamerGate thread

New update: 18 minutes ago, Reddit mod mentioned in my last post makes a reddit thread condemning his own actions and generally being a hypocrite: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/...d_general/

I don't have enough popcorn gifs for all of this. It's magical.

#GamerGate thread

It's currently sitting at the #5 spot on the default front page, and fast rising. Gotta love the Streisand Effect.

Quote: (08-19-2014 11:27 AM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2014 10:48 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Reddit Redacted.

This is amazing.

We are watching reddit going down LIVE.

This means all the beta schmucks are getting a shotgun of red pills to the face.

Edit: I think this could end up being the biggest leak of feminist bullshit exposed to the mainstream, of modern times.

You've blown the coverage out of proportion. The main issue being focused on is journalistic (and other) ethics.

#GamerGate thread

Initially I wanted to be like "who gives a fuck"

But it's yet another example of a woman using faux outrage about 'harassment' in the game industry in order to make money for herself. Anita gave the blueprint and now it appears others are following suit. It's a good hustle but it is so fucking immoral.

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 12:08 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

Initially I wanted to be like "who gives a fuck"

But it's yet another example of a woman using faux outrage about 'harassment' in the game industry in order to make money for herself. Anita gave the blueprint and now it appears others are following suit. It's a good hustle but it is so fucking immoral.

I thought the same initially, then I realized why this was even allowed to happen in the first place - its part of the feminization of successful cultural sectors of society.

We've discussed parts of this extensively. First it was films and TV. Then it was the internet. Over the last few years, it was comic books. Now they're trying to do it with videos games.

Think about it. You don't see any Rambo-esque films today without strong female leads. Most modern American TV shows are extremely feminized, even if they were originally supposed to cater to a male audience. Most guys are scared to read openly read the forum or RoK. Sites like Cracked have have stopped posting articles like "10 most badass Emperors" and have started posting "5 ways trannies are unloved". Recently, Marvel made Thor a woman. And we all know of the faux-harassment women complain about it Comic-Con.

Now they are targeting video games, which are still somewhat red-pill. If anyone else here has played GTA 5, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Thy are catered to men because, lets face it, most mentally-stable women will never enjoy playing video games barring candy crush.

We've seen female supporting characters in first-person shooters. We've seen Sarkeesian and her cronies demand female dominance (under the guise of equality) in games which are played almost exclusively by men.

This whole incident will eventually be rebranded as a case of harassment and assault in the popular media, blaming the guys she slept with for taking advantage of her.

I actually look forward to it. Men have no more cultural outlets to go to and our views will become mainstream. Instead of feeling at peace with video games, where all the characters are men, they will feel an inner disturbance at seeing men being portrayed as weak and incompetent without a strong woman in every cultural outlet. They will get sick of female dominance and we will see a red-pill reformation.

#GamerGate thread

I had no idea who this sloot was until this morning. She must've been real busy if she can get the admins of all sorts of different sites to white knight for her.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

#GamerGate thread

Holy fucking shit i'm clicking all the links, this hit the fan big time, what a fat fucking cunt.

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 01:13 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I had no idea who this sloot was until this morning. She must've been real busy if she can get the admins of all sorts of different sites to white knight for her.

Yeah I'm surprised myself how many mods/reporters she has on her side. She's a 6 at the most.

#GamerGate thread

"Yeah I'm surprised myself how many mods/reporters she has on her side. She's a 6 at the most."

Roosh, she is a GAMER GIRL. Not only that, she is an even rarer creature, a FEMALE GAME DESIGNER. And she's height-weight proportionate (mostly) which puts her in the top 1% of that particular class. To the type of people who moderate gaming sites and write gaming stories, she's a combination of Marilyn Monroe, Sasha Grey, and the Virgin Mary. They'd cut off an arm for the chance to kiss her on the cheek.

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 01:34 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Roosh, she is a GAMER GIRL. Not only that, she is an even rarer creature, a FEMALE GAME DESIGNER. And she's height-weight proportionate (mostly) which puts her in the top 1% of that particular class. To the type of people who moderate gaming sites and write gaming stories, she's a combination of Marilyn Monroe, Sasha Grey, and the Virgin Mary. They'd cut off an arm for the chance to kiss her on the cheek.

That is a genuinely funny description, completely accurate too no doubt. [Image: lol.gif]

So this stupid f'ing whore is like a goddess to them. Damn! LOL!!

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 01:45 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

That is a genuinely funny description, completely accurate too no doubt. [Image: lol.gif]

This is scary, really scary, a cunt has THIS much power within the Game Dev community. They block, ban, censor, redact, etc. All these fucking white knights bowing before a 5 in real life.

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 01:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This is scary, really scary, a cunt has THIS much power within the Game Dev community. They block, ban, censor, redact, etc. All these fucking white knights bowing before a 5 in real life.

There's gotta be more to it than meets the eye. I suspect big money is behind this shit at some level and whomever is doling it out is trying to cover their tracks.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

#GamerGate thread

Nah man. You're seeing conspiracy theories where there aren't any. This chick is seriously small time. She's known for one game, which got a lot of press but was always free. There's no money changing hands here. There's no need for it. It's just the usual drive to white knight for a (kind of) pretty girl.

#GamerGate thread

Quote: (08-19-2014 02:09 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2014 01:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

There's gotta be more to it than meets the eye. I suspect big money is behind this shit at some level and whomever is doling it out is trying to cover their tracks.

Well throw in the fact she's banging her married boss and 6+ (double it to 12) other dudes. Yeah someone is definitely covering their asses.

A few gaming sites are in the line of fire, reddit mods are also, subreddit is questionable. A few lives are ruined....and what does she get ? MORE fucking press, more white knights/followers, and more clickbait.

This shit disgusts me, I hope they fucking ban her. All for a shitty game that should've never been on STEAM, because they wanted a woman gamedev.

This reminds me of that female airforce pilot who died in accident cause by her own doing, because she wasn't CAPABLE of handling that jet fighter, all because the white house wanted to show, hey we're progressive and woman friendly.

Unfortunately Zoe didn't die like that pilot did.