rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does any country come close to Philippines for #?

Seriously I got spoiled so much with easiness of getting laid as a white guy here in Phils, I don't wanna return back to west and have to mass approach again [Image: smile.gif]

But I will soon be able to travel (pretty much anywhere in the world).

Does any country come close to Phils in terms of easiness ? I spoke with buddy who was in Indonesia and he said it's also crazy easy there but Jakarta looks dirty as fuck and I would prefer some other place... Preferably not even in Asia [Image: smile.gif] Peru and other places with hideous looking girls are also out.

I saw a lot of threads about Russia/Poland here, how do those places compare ?

As I wrote in Brodiagas thread, Jakarta is not an 'easy' city unless all you want to do is sleep with 5s from tinder. The truly hot Indonesian girls in most clubs want nothing to do with foreigners (go on, go and hit on that group of 5 extremely hot girls at Empirica and see if you have as much luck as you do with the ugly makeup artists hanging out at X2).

Jakarta seems to have a great reputation here but it is actually very difficult for tourists unless they have poor standards. I've lived here a few years and seen it all. If you can speak bahasa and know the lay of the land, now that is a completely different story.

In short, stick to Manila/BKK I guess, since they're at least more liveable if all you want is easy sex

Quote: (08-17-2014 06:52 AM)ballybally Wrote:  

Seriously I got spoiled so much with easiness of getting laid as a white guy here in Phils, I don't wanna return back to west and have to mass approach again [Image: smile.gif]

But I will soon be able to travel (pretty much anywhere in the world).

Does any country come close to Phils in terms of easiness ? I spoke with buddy who was in Indonesia and he said it's also crazy easy there but Jakarta looks dirty as fuck and I would prefer some other place... Preferably not even in Asia [Image: smile.gif] Peru and other places with hideous looking girls are also out.

I saw a lot of threads about Russia/Poland here, how do those places compare ?

I would not judge Peru as having hideous looking chicks (i.e. Bolivia). In fact the talent in Lima is solid and if I were European looking gringo it would be a place I would regularly visit.
Though DR is probably the country in Latin America that most approximates the Philippines.

Echo park,

It's understandable that no matter which city you go to, the hottest girls (the 9.5s and 10s) will nearly always be locked down by the richest and highest status local men.

However, for a city the size of Jakarta, and the fact that foreigners and tourists tend to avoid the city, would suggest that not only will it be relatively easy to get laid, but also the quality of girls accessible will be generally higher than other cities which already have high numbers of foreigners looking for sex (Bangkok for example).

I'll most likely be heading to Europe at the end of this year, and I'm just trying to gauge whether or not it will be worth stopping at Jakarta on the way. The reports here on RVF seem to suggest that Jakarta is great for a short bang trip.

Haiti is close. Nowhere in Europe is even as close to as easy for white guys as the Phils. Thailand is pretty easy too, lowest LMR out of any place i have ever been.

For those who have banged Phils and DR, does DR compare?

I was more suggesting that the boards assumption that hot indo girls are all into foreigners is completely wrong. I think a lot of glowing reports have been written about jakarta but I can guarantee you the majority of them would be based off easy online sex or the odd pull from X2 with a 5/10 girl.

A lot of my female Indonesian friends wouldn't fuck a white guy if they were George Clooney with a dick made of $100 bills. However, they do enjoy dressing up and going out to places like X2 where white guys will buy them drinks. Way more common than reports on this site would have you believe. Not that anyone here is lying, I just think there are some exaggerations. Just my 2c

Quote: (08-17-2014 10:32 AM)echo park Wrote:  

I was more suggesting that the boards assumption that hot indo girls are all into foreigners is completely wrong. I think a lot of glowing reports have been written about jakarta but I can guarantee you the majority of them would be based off easy online sex or the odd pull from X2 with a 5/10 girl.

A lot of my female Indonesian friends wouldn't fuck a white guy if they were George Clooney with a dick made of $100 bills. However, they do enjoy dressing up and going out to places like X2 where white guys will buy them drinks. Way more common than reports on this site would have you believe. Not that anyone here is lying, I just think there are some exaggerations. Just my 2c

I am curious, what is your background regarding Indonesia?

I have spent almost a month in Indonesia this year, mostly in Jakarta and of course, I travelled also around for enjoying the nature. It would be a waste not to do so.

When I travel, I am not all about pussy as some of the guys here are. I don't judge that, everyone has different expectations and a different lifestyle. I appreciate it when I meet a "quality" girl (good looking, fun to be around with) which I can meet several times, travel around and enjoy life together. And that's possible in Jakarta. I met a nice 18 year old, part-time model and student with English skills which matched mine. I am not a native speaker myself.

My conclusion for Jakarta is:

1. There are lot of girls on Tinder who are willing to meet you directly at your apartment for a swim and sex. A white guy is a trophy for these girls. Of course, these girls are not a 9 or 10. These girls are the in the 5 to 6 range.

2. There are girls in the 7 to 8 range which are willing to meet white men. These girls are good looking and might speak good English. It might be a 8 for me because I prefer Asian girls, so let it be a 7 for the regular guy.

I don't think you need to bring your perfect game when you want to meet girls of the second category. There is not that feeling of entitlement as we can see it in Western Europe. However I am a good looking guy, in shape and sharp dresser.

At the end, what I wanted to say is, I think you paint a pretty black picture here. Of course, a fat, ugly, old foreigner will not have much success in Jakarta with beautiful girls. But if you are young, good looking, there are a lot of girls which are interested in you. Some girls will be up for a one night stand, other girls will expect one or two dates before they are willing to sleep with you, especially Indo-Chinese girls in my experience.

Mike O'Brien

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

How about countries with white girls (I know that none will be comparable to Phils)? I had enough of Asian beauties for a while [Image: smile.gif] I've traveled most of western/central EU and it's pretty much there-there everywhere.

I heard of a white guy who went to Kenya and was killing it. I'm not exaggerating he really was. He showed me proof of videos, text messages, pictures, everything. If you're white, you're in and I mean that literally, I would even come as far as to say more so than the Philippines.

If you're white and love Black girls, get a plane to East Africa asap. I saw a video of a club in Nairobi and lots of girls look fly as hell.

^ There is a lot a place which have yet to be explored in the whole Africa. Some of my friends went to Madagascar, they told that they got a lot of attention from the girls there, there is a lot of P4P though.

Naughty Nomad mentioned it in his travels, and indeed many places of Africa can get you laid like a champ, for some reason black girls seem to be more sexual, even in my home country I do notice that.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

HIV prevalence in Nairobi is 9%; 11% among women and 7.1% among men

Good luck in Africa [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-17-2014 05:30 PM)ballybally Wrote:  

Link?

As long as you avoid anal and strap up you aren't getting HIV from heterosexual intercourse. Come on, I thought that was common knowledge around here.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

I think America has the easiest girls in the world, more sluts than anywhere.

Quote: (08-17-2014 11:55 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

I think America has the easiest girls in the world, more sluts than anywhere.

Where would you recommend for a young European guy ? Which cities?

Quote: (08-18-2014 02:24 AM)Ladoo Wrote:  

Vegas

Quote: (08-17-2014 09:12 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

Haiti is close. Nowhere in Europe is even as close to as easy for white guys as the Phils. Thailand is pretty easy too, lowest LMR out of any place i have ever been.

Is Haiti as easy as DR?

Quote: (08-18-2014 02:27 AM)username Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2014 02:24 AM)Ladoo Wrote:  

Vegas

Let's don't forget NYC, LA, and Miami: ethnic melting pots of fun!

Quote: (08-17-2014 07:31 AM)echo park Wrote:  

As I wrote in Brodiagas thread, Jakarta is not an 'easy' city unless all you want to do is sleep with 5s from tinder. The truly hot Indonesian girls in most clubs want nothing to do with foreigners (go on, go and hit on that group of 5 extremely hot girls at Empirica and see if you have as much luck as you do with the ugly makeup artists hanging out at X2).

Jakarta seems to have a great reputation here but it is actually very difficult for tourists unless they have poor standards. I've lived here a few years and seen it all. If you can speak bahasa and know the lay of the land, now that is a completely different story.

In short, stick to Manila/BKK I guess, since they're at least more liveable if all you want is easy sex

Could you give some more insights about women and the venues in Jakarta? I havent been there long enough, but am considering to move there and have the feeling that pulling high quality girls is much easier than in BKK.

Why do the truly hot Indonesian girls dont want to have anything to do with foreigners?

Venezuela is probably easier than these asian countries - atleast it was a few years ago - and this includes top notch girls, but not the safest place to live.

Might be good to get on Truvada before heading out to Sub-Saharan Africa.

One study estimated through mathematical modeling that daily intake of Truvada could potentially achieve a 99% of risk reduction of contracting HIV in high risk individuals. Another study, iPrEX OLE, showed real-world efficacy rates of 100% for those who took Truvada 4 or more times per week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenofovir/emtricitabine

Quote: (08-18-2014 10:11 AM)libertad1312 Wrote:  

Could you give some more insights about women and the venues in Jakarta? I havent been there long enough, but am considering to move there and have the feeling that pulling high quality girls is much easier than in BKK.

Why do the truly hot Indonesian girls dont want to have anything to do with foreigners?

Venezuela is probably easier than these asian countries - atleast it was a few years ago - and this includes top notch girls, but not the safest place to live.

High class / hot / rich Indonesian girls might not be interested in foreign men because they already have good options among local men (who may be much richer than the average foreigner here)... combined with the fact that many foreign men are just coming to Jakarta for a short time to party or whatever and among their social circle it is not really seen as cool to have a foreign boyfriend. Foreigners are often regarded as liking ugly, dark girls who 'look like a maid'. And then if they choose to be with a foreigner, I guess it's not good for their self-esteem. But Indonesian girls talk a lot of bullshit so even if they said they want nothing to do with a foreigner, it doesn't mean it's not possible.

But overall, I share Mike O'Brien's opinion on this city. That is, there are plenty of girls higher than 5s on Tinder / in X2 and the aforementioned idea about foreigner preferences doesn't preclude you from getting some great girls. Of course, you won't be able to get any and every girl you want but I don't know any place like that.

Manila beats Jakarta on several points such as pure volume of girls on dating sites, foreigner perception, and logistics. Jakarta's traffic, transit options, sticky hot rainy weather, and lack of a real city center are very much against you if you are going for quantity via online sources.

Bangkok always seemed to me a bit played out due to the massive amount of foreigners there and I assumed that would make it more difficult than Jakarta, but I have spent very little time there so I'm not sure. I have the impression that the average quality in Bangkok is a lot higher than Jakarta though, which might balance out some of Jakarta's advantage.

My experience was somewhat different. I have been over for two weekends so far. First night I ended up with 3 chicks back in my bed and only reason it wasn't a technically foursome was cos I started to roll real bad after taking a dodgy e tab after polishing off the first chick. The second weekend I was there snogged a local actress in DragonFly (google: Garneta Haruni) and that was the warm up. (tho failed to close & number eventually flaked). I also got the number of one of the top female DJ's and am actually going over to hook up with her this weekend. Also banged a tidy little chick I picked up in Equinox but I was actually genuinely disappointed that I didn't manage to threesome her and her pretty hot friend. No word of a lie, no other city have I done so well by some margin. So that would be the place I would recommend above all based on my own personal experience.

However I don't doubt your experience was as you said. And that's going on a couple of years as opposed to 2 crazy weekend smash-and-grab sessions for me. So clearly for someone reading this they would be strongly advised to take your experience over mine. But as much as it's worth, that honestly was my experience. I guess the conclusion we can draw is as we all have different styles of game and tastes, go for different girls and have different things about ourselves that will attract different women. We will naturally get much different results in different environments, it's just the way it is. One man's meat another man's poison and there will be plenty of other places where the story would be other way around i'm sure. One thing is I am possibly quite a different age (mid 30s) and the crew I go to Jaks with we tend to do the whole tables & bottles shebang and it's usually a big mixed group, which I think makes an impact with the indo girls. Much as I am looking forward to going over this Friday, it will be more chilled and perhaps it might be the weekend to bring me back down to earth. But at this stage I would have to say to OP that - if you are talking purely about banging quality chicks alone - Jakarta beats Philippines hands down for me...but agreed it is a right old shithole other than that. Despite the damage I could do with the chicks I would still not be mad keen to live there. But living within a cheap short flight's distance in Singapore for me is ideal.

Conversely, for me after reading a lot of the data sheets here gushing about Manila I was a little disappointed with it when I got there. Then again after reading the reports on here, when I landed in Manila I was half expecting chicks to be back flipping onto my dick. Still manged a quality lay with a model (or so she claims) but I had to labour for it and had more than my fair share of blowouts. So I didn't find it quite the poosy paradise I was led to believe, tho was still good. I got the impression if you are happy to knock over a ludicrous quantity of 6s & 7s then Philippines is your place, especially the smaller cities. but I found I got a lot further with the higher quality chicks in indonesia (Jakarta & Bali).

@Biologist - hit me up if you are heading back to Jaks, always up for a weekend there

Irish

I spent a long weekend in Jakarta and hit a load of clubs and my impression was this:
-there's a stigma attached to screwing whities
-the girls are all on lockdown by their chode gangs
-80% of girls who are not in a chode gang and not ugly are prostitutes
-there are less clubby, more bar-style places but you can't cold approach there and the few whities you see there are running gamma-style expat/english teacher ecosystems game.

Don't know about Tinder but I suspect with a good apartment, pool, dinner, etc you can probably get a few average girls a month round and run a soft-prostitution thing.