rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keli Byers: Attention whore

One Keli Byers is attention whoring on the Internet right now, and feminists and white knights are buying in to her bullshit. Her spiel at Cosmopolitan, which has made it to Digg, Slate, Jezebel, The Puffington Host, and even The Salt Lake Tribune, can be summarized as follows:
  • First, this lady gives us a typical "I was raped" call for attention. This particular one is "I was raped then condemned by the Mormon church when I reported my rape". Naturally, Keli does not share any details of what happened in this supposed "sexual assault" she suffered. Mormons (both male and female) in the comments section of the Cosmo article could see right through her BS.
  • Then she says, in so many words "The chastity requirement that Brigham Young University has is so unfair because I put out".
Here's a hint, lady: If you want to be sexually promiscuous, riding the cock carousel, don't go to BYU. There are plenty of other colleges out there which will accept your immoral lifestyle choice.

[Image: nrm_1407353557-cos090114sexoncampus_005.jpg]

Looks like a sif. WNB.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

You can always tell when somebody's bullshitting you because they're vague as hell. If some guy had pulled her into the bushes as she was walking home from school one night, she would say so.

My guess? She went to a guy's house at midnight on a weekend, took her clothes off and decided at the last second that she didn't want to do it. When the guy kept fondling her anyway, (And you know it wasn't more than that because she'd be claiming rape for additional victim points) that became sexual assault. And when she went to the church to complain about it, they wanted to know what she was doing alone in a man's house, at midnight on a weekend, with her clothes off.

[Image: image.w174h200f3.jpg]

No, I would not bang her. 5/10, overweight, I've told girls like her "Hey, hon, you're too fat for me to bang, but here's the phone number of a guy more thirsty than me".

According to one response written by a Mormon, "another member of Young Mormon Feminists contacted me and told me how poorly most people in said group think of Keli Byers and her behavior. Apparently just a few months ago she was talking about serving a mission, and will do anything to get the friends she so desperately desires. Sad."

It's not rape until she goes to the police and formally presses charges. She needs to shut her stupid whore mouth and move on.

Team Nachos