rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Knight knocked out cold

Jezebel reports on a man standing up for a woman who was being catcalled. Apparently she decided to confront the guys who were hollering at her, and some guy on the street got involved on her behalf:

"The men inside the Nissan began taunting and catcalling the women, according to investigators, prompting the victim to get involved.

"The male victim took offense to something that the guys were saying to the girls and said 'hey, watch what you're saying,'" said Philadelphia Police Captain George Fuchs.

Police say one of the men inside the Nissan then got out of the car and punched the victim once in the head. The man was knocked unconscious after he fell and struck his head on the concrete."

http://jezebel.com/man-violently-attacke...socialflow

Sic semper white-knightis.

[Image: attachment.jpg20800]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

One truth in a sea of lies:

[Image: attachment.jpg20801]   

All that from one punch damn. If he was that weak he shouldn't have gotten involved

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Finally some good news

Deus vult!

It is always important to remember that just one well placed punch can kill you. His head smacked down on concrete, he could have died right there. Lucky he did not.

I hope Princess' feewings were worth it

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGwRSJkF4Fd6Yosu0Aqv3...1mb-9PtybA]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

As far as I care, this idiot had it coming. You don't poke your nose into business that isn't yours.

He talked shit and he got hit. Case closed.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

A realistic red-pill postscript to this little tale would be some announcement a few days from now to this effect:

CATCALLER AND WOMAN HE HOOTED AT SEEN TOGETHER AS COUPLE

AP (Associated Press): Philadephia Police Chief Capt. George Fuchs confirmed reports today that a suspect in the "catcaller" assault was now actually dating the woman whom he had been allegedly harassed on the street.

Readers may recall that a male passer-by who came to the verbal assistance of the woman was knocked out by the suspect.
"We don't condone this sort of thing, of course," Fuchs said at a press conference on Thursday. "But from the information we've been provided, it seems that the suspect actually approached the women later, after having knocked out the victim, and got her phone number."

The female in question was not immediately available for comment. A spokeswoman for the girl did say that she "values the suspect as a person, and was intrigued and stimulated by his charisma."

"They've been seen at various places together around the mid-town area," Fuchs continued. "Female behavior can be inexplicable, but after having consulted the Roosh V Forum, we believe we understand the psychological dynamics involved here."

The victim, whose name has not been released, has not received any hospital visits from the female in question. When asked about her concern for the victim, the female in question reportedly responded, "What guy in the hospital?"

AP: Mitchel Hodgemeyer

I hope he learned his lesson.

And...... the Jezebel OP had to post this gem with her fat face on her avatar:

Rebecca Rose, Hostgingersnap1533
Yesterday 12:04am

I ate a Snickers almond bar. KING SIZE. It was so good.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Only two things to say...

One:
[Image: ohshit2.gif]

Two:

Well, it is Philadelphia.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

^^^ Yeah. The streets of Philly are the last place you want to go around white knighting.

Am I missing something? I dont understand why everyone is celebrating this mans beating. I hate white knights as much as everyone here but as far as we know this is not some case where women are running around acting like dudes, talking shit and fighting people. It is not a situation where a man got involved in a dispute between another man and his girl.

It is a situation where an old fashioned 40 year old man from Texas was just doing what most 40 y/o Texans who have balls would do. Regardless of Alpha/Beta most guys from rural America who have balls and are aged 40-50+ would say something in this case.

Yea he should have minded his own and definately not brought that shit to Philly but....

Based on what we know do most people here really believe he deserved this?

I do not celebrate him getting knocked out. I do not think he deserved this.

However, the reality is when you intercede on someones behalf like this, there are risks.

I wish people were all gentlemen and stupid fights never happened. But that is not the world we live in.

I'm suddenly reminded of a fight I saw where this guy was beating up this girl. A white knight tried to get involved and he got beat up too.. Was hilarious

Quote: (08-14-2014 12:57 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Am I missing something? I dont understand why everyone is celebrating this mans beating. I hate white knights as much as everyone here but as far as we know this is not some case where women are running around acting like dudes, talking shit and fighting people. It is not a situation where a man got involved in a dispute between another man and his girl.

It is a situation where an old fashioned 40 year old man from Texas was just doing what most 40 y/o Texans who have balls would do. Regardless of Alpha/Beta most guys from rural America who have balls and are aged 40-50+ would say something in this case.

Yea he should have minded his own and definately not brought that shit to Philly but....

Hell yeah. He should've mind his own business and not ran his mouth. He got punched in the face. It's not like he got brutally jumped. It's his fault for having a weak chin and not being able to take a punch. I been sucker punched in the face before and was still able to fight.

Quote: (08-14-2014 12:37 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

AP (Associated Press): Philadephia Police Chief Capt. George Fuchs confirmed reports today that a suspect in the "catcaller" assault was now actually dating the woman whom he had been allegedly harassed on the street.

Readers may recall that a male passer-by who came to the verbal assistance of the woman was knocked out by the suspect.
"We don't condone this sort of thing, of course," Fuchs said at a press conference on Thursday. "But from the information we've been provided, it seems that the suspect actually approached the women later, after having knocked out the victim, and got her phone number."

Lesson: Knock out the White Knight. Later approach the woman you have been "catcalling". Get her number. Fuck her.

That should teach White Knights about the reality of who is appreciated by women more!

By the way - the guy was knocked out with one hit and it is not like he was jumping on his head while he was laying there on the street. He drove off instantly, because he was likely not expecting for the guy to go down like Balsa wood. I am not excusing his behavior, but men are prone to be more aggressive when their status is attacked either around women or their peer-group. Just like women can be quite aggressive when someone attacks their kids or family. That is just common sense, but in our feminized culture that is obviously long gone.

Quote: (08-14-2014 01:28 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Hell yeah. He should've mind his own business and not ran his mouth. He got punched in the face. It's not like he got brutally jumped. It's his fault for having a weak chin and not being able to take a punch. I been sucker punched in the face before and was still able to fight.

[Image: rolleyes.gif] Okay, Rocky.

---

It was probably the whole falling to the ground and smacking his head on concrete thing that knocked him out, not the punch. That's a pretty common feature in the one punch deaths/comas I've heard about.

I'm no fan of white knights but anyone who thinks it's cool to go lay into a guy over harmless words is a psycho. Probably a psycho who's going to have a short life.

Like I was saying in the other thread, this is why you shouldn't take violence lightly. Oh, it's all fun and games, go punch the white knight to prove how tough you are and have some laughs... until he fucking dies and you're looking at a murder rap. Thumbs up for a brilliant plan.

This shit never would've happened if dueling was legal. They would both be watching their mouths if they knew it might come to pistols at dawn. Just saying...

Quote: (08-14-2014 01:48 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

: rolleyes : Okay, Rocky.

I'm no fan of white knights but anyone who thinks it's cool to go lay into a guy over harmless words is a psycho. Probably a psycho who's going to have a short life.

3-day suspension.

Those cases of one punch deaths are the exception, not the rule.

Its like saying I shouldnt cross the street because ill get run over. Over time some will, yeah.

I've been probably been punched over 100 times through the course of my life, and likely will take a several more in the future. The right one in the right spot, with my body responding in a particular way may just put put my lights out for good, but I'd like to see what the odds of that actually are.

That being said, no one should look for a fight.

Quote: (08-14-2014 01:48 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2014 01:28 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

[Image: rolleyes.gif] Okay, Rocky.

---

It was probably the whole falling to the ground and smacking his head on concrete thing that knocked him out, not the punch. That's a pretty common feature in the one punch deaths/comas I've heard about.

I'm no fan of bullies but anyone who thinks it's cool to do all that passive aggressive shit talking is a little bitch and deserves to be punch in the face.

Quote: (08-14-2014 01:56 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

I'm no fan of bullies but anyone who thinks it's cool to do all that passive aggressive shit talking is a little bitch and deserves to be punch in the face.

Hit the report button and let the moderation handle personal attacks.

True, but…

[Image: 4b16a295990948b5dd711b6fb2447c696c3d1b8c...e34758.jpg]

I don't think it was right to hit him either, but damn these guys need to smarten the hell up. These are the same tough guys getting bent over by corporations and the government, and then finished off in divorce court. These are the same people the feminists hold in utter contempt. They're doing "the right thing" though, so as long as they feel good about it...