rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning next country/trip?

Since I like my girls foreign I really like to plan my trips by country. Brazil and Argentina have always been favorites of mine. I decided to compile a database with hot girls by country and I am always on the lookout for more girls.

Please send me any pictures from your travels and I'll post them! (Preferably with the girls wearing something that shows what country they are from [Image: smile.gif]

RateThisWorld.com

Bringing this OLD thread back to life.

Im about to finish my stay in Barcelona, which is the third time within a few years i have traveled for several months. Then i will finish my education, and the next few years i plan to save some money.

I found a lot of help and inspiration on RVF, and I would like to thank everybody. This forum is a collection of intelligent and clever men, that helped me develop into what I am today. But im still in a process.

Right now im about to plan the next few years. I got most things covered in my head, but i'll need to decide where the next big trip is going, in maybe 2-4 years from now.

I've closed in on the Philippines and Columbia. The forum offers great data sheets on both, but I would like to ask you, what you would do if your were me. I will add some info.

- 22 of age
- Danish
- 170 cm
- Above average looking
- Average game (below, compared to this forum)
- Fluent in English, about to learn Spanish

Where would you go, and have..
- Friendly people
- Scenery
- Attractiveness of women
- Easiness of women
.. in mind. I plan to stay for one month, and will use time on both chasing women and adventure.

Thanks!

Countries like the Philippines and Columbia will have a white blond preference 10 years from now. You can always go there later.

If your girls are your goal since your young I'd stay in Europe or North America.

But if I was young again and I had a month to travel. I would do something a little more adventurous with friends like hiking and camping in Patagonia or going on an African Safari.

Seabridge theres no point over analyzing things. Youre 22, you will probably visit both colombia and philippines and tons others.

Just flip a coin and decide which one to start with

Quote: (06-20-2017 12:24 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Countries like the Philippines and Columbia will have a white blond preference 10 years from now. You can always go there later.

If your girls are your goal since your young I'd stay in Europe or North America.

But if I was young again and I had a month to travel. I would do something a little more adventurous with friends like hiking and camping in Patagonia or going on an African Safari.

Thanks for the reply
I have traveled to exotic countries with friends where the main objective were beers, drugs, and a lot of adventure and experiencing the beautiful nature and wildlife. I loved it. But I have never traveled alone, and i believe adventures should be possible in Columbia and Phills as well. I imagine i would spend 2 weeks of exploring and 2 weeks on fucking as much as possible, or maybe even both at the same time. But I understand what you mean, it makes sense.

Weird thread to bump, the OP was obviously some kind of phisher and I seriously recommend against visiting that site.

I'd have to agree with Godzilla. You're 22. Don't waste your youth on places like the Philippines. Unless you have a serious fetish for that look, the girls aren't very good looking in general, and it will always be there in 10-15 years time. Columbia and other South American countries might be some fun and worth a go, but I'd be staying in Europe/party destinations in the US for your 20s. Only thing going against you is height, but that can be countered with learning some solid game.

Quote: (06-20-2017 06:27 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

I'd have to agree with Godzilla. You're 22. Don't waste your youth on places like the Philippines. Unless you have a serious fetish for that look, the girls aren't very good looking in general, and it will always be there in 10-15 years time. Columbia and other South American countries might be some fun and worth a go, but I'd be staying in Europe/party destinations in the US for your 20s. Only thing going against you is height, but that can be countered with learning some solid game.

Good advise!

I believe my confidence with women trumps my height-disadvantage. My most recent notch was a Catalan 8.5, same height as me, and looked damn good in heels. I've always found the 'short guy' threads silly. If you are short like me, just don't expect to fuck 1.80 girls, and don't cry like a little bitch [Image: tard.gif]