rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

36 Russian Flight Attendents in Uniform
6 Russian Flight Attendents in Uniform
No fat, tats, piercings or grandmas to be found:

http://thechive.com/2014/05/05/russian-f...36-photos/

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump
Borat voice: "Wa wa wee wa!"

If only you knew how bad things really are.
1 minute silent salute for one of the last bastion of female beauty.

Now I know where the real women gone. To Russia!

Deus vult!
Data sheet on Russian airlines?

I mean, we have one on the railway

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
I finally understand the boards obsession with Russian women. I wish I would have made it to pattay last year to see some. We don't have too many in Texas. Especially south and west Texas.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.
Damn...
You can see why Russians value their genetic hegemony and culture so highly.
Now only to get citizenship over there...

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
Damn...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Can they replace my ugly United and US Airways flight attendants?

Also, I have to start flying Aeroflot...

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.
Basically like the 1950's/60's with US air travel... young, single, good-looking women as flight attendants. I'm surprised someone doesn't start up a niche airline between a few cities (not in the USA) with flight attendants wearing revealing Hooters-style outfits. (Didn't some Asian airline already do that?) Basically take that theme/marketing from restaurants and bring it to airlines.
Quote: (08-12-2014 10:43 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Basically like the 1950's/60's with US air travel... young, single, good-looking women as flight attendants. I'm surprised someone doesn't start up a niche airline between a few cities (not in the USA) with flight attendants wearing revealing Hooters-style outfits. (Didn't some Asian airline already do that?) Basically take that theme/marketing from restaurants and bring it to airlines.

Like this:
[Image: attachment.jpg20737]   

The pic reminds me of the article Roosh wrote where he was discussing the video to the song "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies: the women are sexy but not slutty. The Russian stews pull it off, too.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump
When I took my plane from France to Algeria the flight attendents were gorgeous. Verry pretty (most of them)
On my way from Alger to Dakar, they were fat, ugly and had too much makeup.
Love this one. Taking a selfie and still classy as fuck.

[Image: russian-flight-31.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina
How true of a representation is this of the Aeroflot cabin crew?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMgWBkowNzMhN4_of7NRG...R3LULKQIRA]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
JAL airlines is stacked too. All of the women were under 30 and the ugliest was an 8.

Airlines like Air Canada have 55 year old women and fat old guys [Image: puke.gif]
No Gays Grandes or Grannies.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
[Image: post-27460-Putin-aw-yiss-meme-721a.png]
time for a latina break
Easyjet is the opposite, on my flight back from madrid one of the air stewardesses was so wide she was touching seats on either side of the aisle at the same time.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
In my extensive travels and flying almost every airline in the world, I rank Stewardesses:

1. Nok Air - Thailand
2. Cebu Pacfic - Philippines
3. Aeroflot - Russia
4. Singapore Airlines

My last flight with Singapore two weeks ago, I was traveling between Manila and Singapore in Business, I converted seat to a bed and had a short nap, I was woken up an hour later by someone stroking my hair....saying..Mr Welshman...time to wake up now....can't get better than that. Compare that to the last time I flew American when some over 50's woman from Dallas was prodding me with a pen to wake me up in First Class.
Women who look like women... very nice.

Feminist chimp-out impending.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest
While I appreciate the view, flight attendants are almost always attractive in most countries.. They can't really be fat, or they'd have trouble maneuvering in the aisles.
Nice girls, sure. No doubt about it.

But I think the author using the word "supermodel" is a bit of a stretch...

Not to be a Scrooge about the matter.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling