rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

I'm seriously considering going on testosterone replacement therapy.

By way of background, I look kind of boyish and young for my age, can't grow a full mustache, etc. And I've tested with low free testosterone before (haven't tested recently).

I realize that clinics are going to cap me at 200-250 mg / week, and that this is significantly lower than you would get with illegal steroids.

I want to know:

Anyone else here on TRT? Good experiences? Did you it help with muscle mass and getting big? Any advice is appreciated.

Also, you guys who live in foreign countries, are you injecting huge quantities of testosterone and other stuff? It's legal over there, and you can just get it at the drug store. Is that a big perk of living abroad?

I have not much facial hair. After supplementing with 250 mg of testosterone enantate per week, I still have not much facial hair. But whatever little facial hair I have grows at a much faster rate. If you have done bodybuilding and have a base of high intensity workout for 1 or 2 years, then your body will get bigger with testosterone. It's bound to be. The more testosterone you put, the more muscle mass you will gain but it won't look shredded. Testosterone is a wet compound. If you want to look shredded, get some dry compound like tren ace.

Please do a search. There are many threads on this topic.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28966.html

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

you can get it at a pharmacy in some european countries and thailand. but good underground lab gear is easy to get here. i can have almost everything shipped to my house without me being arrested.