rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phone Usage Time Management App

Is there any app that tracks phone usage and shows what apps are being used and for how long?

Something like what Mint does for tracking your money but for phone usage.

The idea would be to know how much time was spent everyday on tinder/gmail/internet/facebook/angrybirds. Then compare and total over weeks/months.

If it doesn't I could see this idea being pretty popular since everybody deals with mild/severe phone addiction these days.

Just like the way Mint shows you where your money is going I think a visual breakdown of the time wasted on your phone would curb phone addiction.

I looked but couldn’t see anything…

this is brilliant. I use something like this on my computer...a simple chrome extension. it'd probably be easy to do on iOS by only measuring what's actually open since you can't multitask.

Check out RescueTime. There's a pc and phone version, but they want monthly fees ($8 ish) for detailed data

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (08-06-2014 01:30 PM)polar Wrote:  

Check out RescueTime. There's a pc and phone version, but they want monthly fees ($8 ish) for detailed data

I use Rescue Time on PC. It gives very detailed data in the free version already - which sites/programs you were on and for how long, and breakdowns by day/week.

I tried the paid version for 1 month but it didn't seem worth it at all to me. I'm not even sure what the extra features were - I think one of them was it would tell you which specific page of a site you were on instead of just the domain, so perhaps some specific youtube channel instead of just "youtube.com".