rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

I think it is and this article pretty much sums it up:

Quote:Quote:

I’ve been seeing a lot about "Day Game" lately. It’s not some new concept: it’s simply the idea of picking up women "during the day". The street, the mall, the library, the gym, the bus stop or around campus at school all qualify as some sort of "Day Game". While the idea is appealing: you see hot girls at these places pretty regularly if you live somewhere busy, wouldn’t it be great to be able to talk to them, get their number, get them on a date, sleep with them, and date them? Of course it would. However, while day game is very "doable" (Check out our article on 15 Day Game Openers for how to get started), it is NOT EASY.
Day Game Challenges

Let’s face it, day game is much harder than "night game", There are many unique challenges that impact "day game" that simply do not impact night game. One is motion. At a bar or a club, women are pretty committed to the location. They are stationary. During the day on the street, women are constantly moving. They have something to do and somewhere to be. This makes interactions terse at best and nonexistent at worst. Even in locations such as the gym or the mall, the woman you are about to talk to is probably there for a reason that doesn’t involve socializing with a random guy.

Another major challenge is logistics. There are serious logistical issues with day game that simply don’t exist with other forms of "game" such as online game or "night game". The motion is one of them, the other is the ability to close quickly. With online game you can arrange an ideal time and place to meet your date. There is no logistical barrier to escalation. With "night game" it’s likely your target woman has no other plans later and if things are going well you can take her home or go hang out somewhere else just the two of you. With "Day game" escalation scenarios are unlikely. Yea, people talk about "insta-dates" but really? Pulling someone away for a 30 minute chat isn’t nearly the same thing as an entire date at a romantic location at night or better yet, having her over to your place!
Using Day Game Effectively

Despite day game behind hard, I don’t have anything against it: quite the contrary, it can be an effective way to meet women, but used effectively. The idea of going "day gaming" is a very inefficient usage. If you are going to commit time specifically to meet women, it’s best to either arrange 1 on 1 dates with online dating or go out at night when everything is simply easier. Where day game comes into play is when you happen to be in a good situation to talk to a woman you are interested in.

For example, you happen to be waiting at an unusually long cross walk sign next to a beautiful girl. Or you are sharing equipment at the gym with an attractive woman. Maybe you just happen to be in the same department store as someone you think you’ll like. These are the situations where it makes sense to "Day Game". If you are doing something anyway and can supplement by also potentially meeting a great girl, go for it! And likewise, don’t not talk to a girl you are interested in simply because you see her during the day!

However, Going out during the day for the sole purpose of meeting women is generally way less effective than going out to a bar, club, or doing online dating.

so who's actually getting consistent lays from daygame on here?

One name immediately springs to mind.

Giovonny.

If you are going to quote an article in its entirety you should include the source.

Day Game >>>>>>>>>> online game. ainec.

Logistics? Move to a place where there are 250k single women within walking distance to your apt. Or 250 hot ones, whatever.

Agree 100%...Day Game is really awesome when it's you going about your day and happen to notice a chick who peaks your interest.

This is even MORE APPEALING to those who have busy lives with work and doing other mundane things that require commuting. A guy in NY taking the subway to his job has a good 30mins EVERY WEEKDAY to potentially meet 1-6 potentially interesting women.

Also, you sometimes come across certain women (including dedicated models) who simply don't go out at night other than special occasions (Bday, Holiday, showing support, etc) which isn't a criteria for me since nightlife/socializing is apart of my life so I expect the women I mess with to also be open to such a lifestyle.

The grand scheme of things though, if you look at NY it is awesome for daygame BUT when you really think about it in terms of "profitability"...
- Saturday 4pm, Awesome Daygamer is KILLING IT meeting awesome chicks, having insta-dates, numbers and even BANGS A CHICK SAMEDAY. The night ends!!
- Saturday 4pm, I'm at a brunch party with 2 chicks I love hanging out with, were with my boy who is with about 8 chicks. Were eating/drinking "catching up". 6pm, were in another venue day party bringing along any new girls with met at the 1st venue. Now things are even more crazier, I've already been exchanging numbers, making plans later in the night and having a blast with my friends. 10pm were all at dinner, 12pm were at a club still going (i'm meeting even more women) and finally decide to go home with 1 of many different women.

At the end of the day we both got laid BUT not only did I also hang with good friends, I also met way more women who are probably hotter than any chick the daygamer met in the daytime. In a sense, I locked down my whole following weekday if I chose to go on day2s with the other chicks.

This is when I feel the scope of daygame drastically diminishes. However, it is an amazing tool to meeting people anywhere at anytime. Comfortably intergrating it in your life to make things more dynamic and efficent is what I think makes daygame AWESOME.

That said, truth is, the time periods where I can only go out 1x a week for a month I AM NEVER WORRIED. Why? Because, I know that 1x out, is within a venue where 50% of the crowd is model quality. You can't control the quality in the daytime, whereas in the nighttime you just go to the top venues that have the hardest door policies.

To give you an idea, one of my boys is coming into town with 3 girls he said 1 is a 9 and another is a 4, he assumed it would CANCEL OUT. However, the doorman at these venues simply would reject the 4 because losing one hottie doesn't mean shit when there are tons of hotties.

P.S...This argument reminds me of way back when all I did was daygame and I was hyped that I met 5 new models in the span of a week. (As in each model I cold approached in daytime, she easily was attracted and wanted to see me again) I had only seen 5 models in that time frame. (There might be 5 models out with a friend of mine far less the club itself)

P.S.S...I have a friend who banged over 100+ women sameday during the daytime. STILL, I think it's too much time but he dislikes clubs and enjoys that "bubble" with women.

Attn: Giovonny aka fellow freshman snatch huntsman

It's all about location. You probably won't get good volume in bumfuck Idaho but in NYC, LA, and even certain parts of Chicago (where I'm at) you'll be contesting your contact list if you've got semi solid game.

That and American college campuses

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

The subject has been debated before. The best method for meeting women is determined by personal lifestyle prefence and skill set acquired. Some guys are night owls, like to drink and value the potential for fast sex that night game provides.

For me I have met the best quality women. during the day. I am also accept that same day lays are not the norm. For a high quality woman I don't mind setting up a few dates before sex happens

I think it is to each his own. Figure out what means fits into your lifestyle Personally I have a lower tolerance for loud music, late nights, dealing with friends of the girl and cockblockers. I value the simplicity of doing direct approach game and the number of potential targets that a place like NYC offers. Also there isn't lot of time invested from most day approaches 5 to 10 minutes Day game works for me but I see the value in other means and venues.

I always day game.
Not as a dedicated activity... but a complement to whatever actual task I'm doing at the moment.

Hit the sauna? Game.
Mall? Game.
Grocery shopping? Game.
Etc.

I try to grab the number of almost everyone I meet, female or male.
Never know what contact will pay off next week, month, year, etc.

It's hard to believe that daygame is worse than nightgame and online dating when in 2014 North America in those latter two arenas if you're lower than a 7/10 guy you're practically invisible. In daygame you might complain about flaky numbers but in say a weekend of nightgame due to the sheer difficulty of it you might not get any numbers to even play the 'numbers game' in the first place. And if you're say a 4/10 guy without time for a social circle then what recourse do you have?

I have not tried daygame extensively yet so this is speculation/deduction on my part - I just hope it's true and daygame is a refuge of sorts. Ultimately I await seasoned daygamers to chime in.

Quote: (08-03-2014 05:06 PM)Amazin Wrote:  

so who's actually getting consistent lays from daygame on here?

I'd say I qualify. But I'd make an important distinction that daygame in the western world is at least x4 harder/more effort than doing it overseas. IME.

US college campuses can have lots of targets, but a more consistently warm reception overseas allows for less up front energy/effort/investment to hook, and much more frequent insta-dates.

Which in turn, leads to more girls who will do more.

I measure a cities daygame potential in 2 factors; receptiveness of the girls, and the # of opportunities available (ie. how many cute girls single girls I see walking around)

I've only been to 20 countries. But the top cities I've found thus far with the highest marks for these 2 factors are;

Best
#1. St. Petersburg
#2. Moscow
#3. Kiev

Very good
#4. Prague
#5. Tallinn
#6. Wroclaw

So, is daygame the worst way? It's certainly the hardest way in the US. But of the places I listed above, I find it to actually be the best.

I'll echo what Gio has said in the past. If you spend time going out and actively day gaming, you're wasting your time. Just be ready to talk to women at any given point if you see one who interests you.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (08-03-2014 07:32 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

I'll echo what Gio has said in the past. If you spend time going out and actively day gaming, you're wasting your time. Just be ready to talk to women at any given point if you see one who interests you.

I agree with this and this is where I am now. However, it is important to to develop a style of approaching that works. In addition, approach anxiety without the use of alcohol is what holds most men back in approaching during the day.

In order to develop confidence and mitigate the anxiety you need to devote time to the craft and this is done through many approaches. I have seen a few guys from the forum with no experience prior become very good at daygame with dedication to approaching. After you reach a level of competence and skill , you can approach naturally during your day when there is an opportunity.

"The idea of going "day gaming" is a very inefficient usage."

Limiting belief.

That's what I initially thought too. But then I realized that I haven't been in a position to hit on girls passing by since I left college. If you know where there's going to be a good amount of target rich foot traffic, it's better than hitting the bars/clubs in some ways.

Although many people suggest that bitch shields are lower during the day, that I've never found to be the case.

WIA

I am located in the UK and here, I'd say its tre worst way to meet women. Only because, it is not the usual thing for a guy to be social to total strangers. But if someone can get past that that and has some balls, it is totally amazing.

If you approach women beyond your league, you'll get blown out tonnes but certainly a good way to meet chicks who are where you are in life.

Quote: (08-03-2014 08:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"The idea of going "day gaming" is a very inefficient usage."

Limiting belief.

That's what I initially thought too. But then I realized that I haven't been in a position to hit on girls passing by since I left college. If you know where there's going to be a good amount of target rich foot traffic, it's better than hitting the bars/clubs in some ways.

Although many people suggest that bitch shields are lower during the day, that I've never found to be the case.

WIA

Fair enough. In my hometown, it is. There simply aren't enough attractive women to bother spending time day gaming.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

When I was still a youngin, we would head to the malls of suburbia to daygame. Back then, we called it "scoping".

This mainly consisted of getting all fresh and throwing on your Saturday's best, gathering up your crew and meeting down by the food court. We would spend hours upon hours walking around pointing out nice asses and pretty faces. Eventually, somebody would get the nerve to"break the seal" and approach and then the floodgates would open for everybody else.

The only downside would be when the toy cop/security would roll through and see 4 "urban" teenagers empty-handed dipping in and out of stores "window shopping". Looking back, it was a pure waste of time but it sure helped kill approach anxiety later on in life.

Nowadays, I still like to daygame but I try to be "smarter" about by just staying ready for opportunities as previously mentioned) When you have that philosophy, there is no "on" or "off" button. It's instinctive. You see something you gotta have, you go for it...

A lot of times when I'm out shopping for home items/clothing, I will use opinion openers - especially on things like scented candles, shades or even men's shirts. Good conversation starters and your target instantly gets a preview of your style and tastes which can be a DHV in itself.

MDP

And he's banned after a single post. It's easy to find the article via google, just google the phrase " It’s not some new concept: it’s simply the idea of picking up women "during the day"."

Annnnd... it's yet another PUA blog. I'd link but dude was banned after one post and it's honestly not that interesting, some other "PUA" chode spouting his brand of wisdom. Probably OP got banned for linkspam.

Quote:Quote:

Nowadays, I still like to daygame but I try to be "smarter" about by just staying ready for opportunities as previously mentioned) When you have that philosophy, there is no "on" or "off" button. It's instinctive. You see something you gotta have, you go for it...

MDP nails it. Craigslist Missed Connections doesn't actually work in real life. You see a girl that pushes your attraction buttons, you need to go for it because she's not going home checking missed connections to see if you really were attracted to her and you're just shy.

I used to go out for no particular reason to find chicks to game. Nowadays I don't do that, but I will adjust my routine. For example, I'll take my laptop and go work at a coffee shop. I could go to the public library, but the coffee shop almost always has better targets. So I spend $2 on a coffee, oh well. Or, for example, the natural grocer. There are 2 near my house, and I routinely go to the one in the nicer neighborhood, because the quality of women is higher. It costs me an extra 10 minutes in driving time, so what?

I find going to the gym and working out works well. If you know what you're doing and physically attractive, women are receptive to conversation. There are always lots of hot girls at the gym and quite a few of them want a man who takes care of his appearance. Some of the girls are fairly good quality for relationships.

I only daygame.

Going out to day game for day game's sake is pitiful and boring as I noted in my 100 Approaches Thread. It was exhausting and I had little to no return. In the end, I'm just going out with a cigar in my mouth to the park and just hitting up random chicks to talk while contemplate life or out with my friends and I see a girl I like and walk up to her and open. Do something else and if you have time approach. It's always second priority for whatever you're doing.

Side not: I also need to update my 100 Approaches Thread too :<.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

You don't have to bang immediately. Game is about creating interest. In most cases, you create enough interest to get her to come back for more later.

I absolutely, positively fucking hate bars anyway.

And if you look at the best players out there, they are gaming all the time, anywhere and everywhere. They don't set aside time to game. For them, game is a way of life.

^^ Daygame always gives me a result when I already am doing something interesting ( meeting clients or going to a pool party) the girl is an addition to my day. She is a side-dish (or appetizer?) to my main course (my life, projects, hobbies, sports, goals)

When you're in that state, you pick out the girls who happened to be available (and hot) by instinct and they happen to be in your line of fire, and when they meet you, they meet an "alpha in the wild", and they feel so fortunate.

Chicks can sense when a guy is truly living for himself, they can smell it like shit in a shoe. If you're living for yourself, and answer to nobody, they will want to be part of your life, but if you only exist for gaming women, they'll feel like you want to take something from them and they will be repelled.

Clearly the O.P was useless and I'm glad he's banned.

Life is good

'Going out to day game for day game's sake is pitiful and boring as I noted in my 100 Approaches Thread.'

disagree, it's very efficient if you know how. went out this evening after work 5 stops, 3 numbers.

yesterday's work is already flowing in.

[Image: photo_zps0c75ec98.png]

Day game is a true test of game. There's no alcohol involved.

If you eliminate liquid courage from the guy's end, (plus beer goggles in some scenarios), and a tipsy to more than tipsy female on the other end...your notch count will drop significantly. Obviously.

Their shields may be up higher during the day but I also think there is a level of comfort that comes with day game you can't get anywhere else.

In night game, the girl knows why you're approaching her. You're going to nightclubs to get a bang.

Day game, if there is a girl in a coffee shop reading a book, and you open her by asking about the book, it's safe. She may just think you are legit asking about the book and blah blah blah...you ask for the number and suddenly it's a romcom type of scenario. You guys were in the right place at the right time and you asked for her number.

No girl takes pride in getting banged out by a guy she met at a nightclub. But telling her friends she met this cool guy at bookstore? Come on.

It may take longer to get physical with her, depending. But I wouldn't rule it out as a means to meet women just because in some ways it's more difficult to do.

Every avenue is an avenue my friends.

Quote: (08-04-2014 04:13 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Day game is a true test of game. There's no alcohol involved.

If you eliminate liquid courage from the guy's end, (plus beer goggles in some scenarios), and a tipsy to more than tipsy female on the other end...your notch count will drop significantly. Obviously.

Their shields may be up higher during the day but I also think there is a level of comfort that comes with day game you can't get anywhere else.

In night game, the girl knows why you're approaching her. You're going to nightclubs to get a bang.

Day game, if there is a girl in a coffee shop reading a book, and you open her by asking about the book, it's safe. She may just think you are legit asking about the book and blah blah blah...you ask for the number and suddenly it's a romcom type of scenario. You guys were in the right place at the right time and you asked for her number.

No girl takes pride in getting banged out by a guy she met at a nightclub. But telling her friends she met this cool guy at bookstore? Come on.

It may take longer to get physical with her, depending. But I wouldn't rule it out as a means to meet women just because in some ways it's more difficult to do.

Every avenue is an avenue my friends.

In my experience, shields are lower during the day. Much lower.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin