rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Katy Perry Endorses Single Motherhood

I don't expect any great insight from Katy Perry, but this is about the dumbest thing I've read in while. In an interview with Rolling Stone she says she doesn't "need a dude" in raising child and then cites two (gay) men as examples:

Quote:Quote:

"I want to be doing that in the right time," she says. "And that's not in the next two years, you know? Maybe it's in a five-year plan, but I need to really be able to focus 100 percent of my attention on it. I don't really want to take the child on tour. Not until, like, birth through five is over." And there doesn't necessarily have to be a man in the picture, she adds, mentioning her friends Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. "I don't need a dude. I mean, Neil and David, their twins are beautiful. It's 2014! We are living in the future; we don't need anything. I don't think I'll have to, but we'll see. I'm not anti-men. I love men. But there is an option if someone doesn't present himself."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/t...e-20140730

This kind of hamstering is the result of her 30th birthday looming and wondering where all the good men are. Female logic of this sort is impressive in its distance from anything resembling actual reasoning. Step aside "Roar" and "Firework," Perry has produced a new anthem for her fans - "I don't need a dude. Faggots can raise kids now. It's 2014."

I don't know what is more destructive for a child though, a single mother or two gay fathers.

She unintentionally implied that gays aren't real men. I'll be surprised of someone doesn't jump on her for that.

Just another case where being a rich and famous woman has made finding a traditional marriage extremely hard. She's only interested in other rich and famous men. The problem is that virtually ALL of these guys are getting hot, young pussy thrown their way constantly.

Another example of how modern life is best suited for sociopaths.

This type of thinking goes against biology and nature.

Children need BOTH parents, regardless of which society/culture they live in. It is innate.

A single parent has failed their child/children.

While I don't believe you can replace having a father AND a mother, at least Katy Perry can afford the basic needs a child has on her own. Good luck doing that as an average person (assuming government programs weren't around). This message, that single motherhood is okay, let alone desirable, is just foolish and dumb.

Quote: (07-31-2014 04:36 PM)Dismal Operator Wrote:  

She unintentionally implied that gays aren't real men. I'll be surprised of someone doesn't jump on her for that.

Not only that but the last sentence is extremely telling of her narcissim: "But there is an option if someone doesn't present himself."
Meaning she's the prize to be won and it's up to some lucky (lol) man to impress her

two scoops
two genders
two terms

This from a girl who called out the guy she dated in high school to say "look at me now!" after he broke up with her upon graduation. http://m.idolator.com/entry/view/id/35484

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

I WB her.

However she acts like a whore on stage and is not capable nor deserving of a decent man. Not that she will settle for any kind of guy with her ego.

Katy Perry is a feminist tool. WB though, black hair with blue eyes is hard to find. This is the girl who promoted to our daughters and sisters in America that if a guy hurts you, you should chop off your hair, shred your femininity and join the Marine Corps to become masculinized all in an effort to try and prove yourself better and stronger. Great example she's promoting to our women. One female Marine Corps officer attempted to go through the Infantry Officer Basic Course at Quantico and was so badly strained she can now never have kids. She shouldn't have listened to Katy Perry. Now along with endorsing single motherhood, it's safe to say this woman is a monster. I can rest well at night though however knowing girls like this will be laying on their death beds as old women thinking to themselves "what if I was wrong?"

When 84 year old Barbara Walters (not a fan, example only) was interviewed after her retirement, she said her biggest regret in life was not having more children. She said she wished she would have had a larger family. She had one daughter. And here was a woman, who, for all intents and purposes led a successful life. She'd done more, seen more, and was more accomplished than your average woman and her biggest regret was not adhering to her biological instincts. We'll see how Katy Perry ends up after her career is over.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

I'm extremely surprised by those type of comments don't even make me upset anymore! Katy Perry is not a cunt that you just bring yourself to hate at first sight like Miley. She's just a goofy bitch of our times fallowing the pop ideology in vogue like all other women.

It seems that by spending a lot of time in the manosphere I'm now making a difference in the women that are just plain cunts to deal with and the relatively ok women to talk to that just believe in something that makes them less happy in the end!

I don't pay attention to these people, they have handlers, they're used to push a certain agenda, and they get compensated handsomely for it.

The opinion of someone wealthy or famous really shouldn't be taken seriously by the masses. Few people have their resources to be a single mom like she does. Yet, because it is what some women want to hear, it reinforces this nonsense. They may not quote Katy Perry, unless they are total idiots, but it gives them some hope. These are the same dipshits that quote Marilyn Monroe nonsense about not deserving them at their best nonsense. Monroe's comments are not applicable to 99.9% of the women in this world, just like Katy Perry's comments are not applicable to 99.9% of the women in this world.

But WB.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

As the result of a grand, galaxy-sized endorsement by society of vacuity, this girl has become the first person to have 100 million followers on Twitter.
If she had anything to offer humanity, imagine how she could use this influence. But I digress.
You have to be vacuous to reach these heights, as confirmed by the holders of positions 2 and 3, who are Bieber and Taylor Swift.

Girls who think fathers are unnecessary in raising children are unfit to be mothers.

It's astonishing to me that so many people actually think this woman is hot. She is completely fake. Remember this little gem? Thank you Russell for revealing the truth.

[Image: 1231-katy-perry-no-make-up-00.jpg]

Quote: (06-17-2017 10:44 AM)HermeticAlly Wrote:  

It's astonishing to me that so many people actually think this woman is hot. She is completely fake. Remember this little gem? Thank you Russell for revealing the truth.

[Image: whoa.gif]

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

KAYTI PERRII IS A STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

[Image: 170616152213-katy-perry-live-streaming-c...24x576.jpg]

From my background, having one parent, having divorced parents, having no parents, having divorce history is looked down. My family will say something if i want to marry a girl who has divorced parents. I never had a friend who doesnt have both parents. If there is a kid with bad behavior, i bet he has a dysfunctional family.

wtf

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thanks for ruining Katy Perry for me with that face.

And what's her dirty secret? She can afford unlimited child care to ACTUALLY take care of the baby for her

Quote: (06-18-2017 04:46 PM)Sonoma Wrote:  

Thanks for ruining Katy Perry for me with that face.

And what's her dirty secret? She can afford unlimited child care to ACTUALLY take care of the baby for her

She is too good for anybody and craves random dick at all hours of day and night. Just like the millions of other slags running around!

She went from hot to car crash real quick.

[Image: f27828935b4804dbcc9c2197cc93f272.jpg]

VS

[Image: 122624852_Mandatory-Credit-Photo-by-Buch...40x462.jpg]

She used to be real damn cute.

Part of the reason she had long hair is because she has damn giraffe neck. She has to know play geometry with her tops with a sinking neck to distract you from the broomstick neck.

Quote: (06-17-2017 11:08 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2017 10:44 AM)HermeticAlly Wrote:  

[Image: whoa.gif]

"... fucking sea donkey"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell